A Message from The German Reich to Mensa HQ

Oskar

Have a look at the dates traitor.

Only because you said you were going to delete your nation and I quote "I am done with this game heres my money" but instead just destroyed your military.

31899400-russia-official-flag-isolated-illustration.jpg

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии-матушки!

Only because you said you were going to delete your nation and I quote "I am done with this game heres my money" but instead just destroyed your military.

What...

First off there is only one guy at war with you. Second off, you can't just voluntarily delete your military and expect nobody to punish you for your previous war mongering ways. Third, the game is called Politics and WAR, you can't expect people to leave you alone just because you have no military. Finally, while this game is called Politics and War, you don't appear to be all that adapt at either one of them.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

First off there is only one guy at war with you. Second off, you can't just voluntarily delete your military and expect nobody to punish you for your previous war mongering ways. Third, the game is called Politics and WAR, you can't expect people to leave you alone just because you have no military. Finally, while this game is called Politics and War, you don't appear to be all that adapt at either one of them.

OHHHH SNAP SON! YOU JUS GOT SERVED!

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии-матушки!

You know you could try not insulting me...

:popcorn:

Jesus !@#$ing Christ man! Just go talk to them in private. And be respectful while doing so, and MAYBE you'll actually get somewhere. But TBQH, you may have completely !@#$ed up any chance you had, because you insist on posting in this abomination.

Also this:

What...

Indeed.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

OHHHH SNAP SON! YOU JUS GOT SERVED!

Serve (verb); To give something 

Jesus !@#$ Christ man! Just go talk to them in private. And be respectful while doing so, and MAYBE you'll actually get somewhere. But TBQH, you may have completely !@#$ed up any chance you had, because you insist on posting in this abomination.

Also this:

I'm trying to stop, but when they keep on insulting me, that doesn't help.

You know when people start correcting grammar in an argument, they have just admitted they've lost and have nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð Ð¾ÑÑии-матушки!

You know when people start correcting grammar in an argument, they have just admitted they've lost and have nothing better to do.

See? Nothing but insults.

You know you could try not insulting me...

I did try not insulting you.... I just failed miserably at it.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Is this thread like crack to you, or what? It's called the internet. You will get insulted pretty much anywhere you go.

Continuing to post about how they are insulting you is just homicidal to the eyes at best...

Can we lock this garbage again?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Is this thread like crack to you, or what? It's called the internet. You will get insulted pretty much anywhere you go.

Continuing to post about how they are insulting you is just homicidal to the eyes at best...

Can we lock this garbage again?

That is a highly innapropriate reference. I am trying to stop, but I have to respond to people who verbally flog me.

That is a highly innapropriate reference. I am trying to stop, but I have to respond to people who verbally flog me.

You don't have to respond to anything. It's not very hard. It literally takes no effort. The more you post, the more you get verbally &#33;@#&#036; slapped, so this crap will never end. It's just a pathetic pissing contest now.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

You don't have to respond to anything. It's not very hard. It literally takes no effort. The more you post, the more you get verbally !@#$ slapped, so this crap will never end. It's just a pathetic pissing contest now.

Nice profanity. I am posting to help people not get their point across that I am an utter failure of a leader.

Nice profanity. I am posting to help people not get their point across that I am an utter failure of a leader.

You're only getting the message across for them.