Whats your IQ?

LordRahl2

Mine's 147 according to the WAIS-III test I took at 17. No !@#$ waving, I'm still pretty fing stupid despite a brain that is better than 99.9% of most people's.

Have you ever had a legitimate test done? What was the verdict on your brains?

I was tested in high school and scored 207. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I was tested in high school and scored 207. 

I was tested in high school aswell. 

Also the norm in here seems to be between 140 and 180. 

You can just tell when someone has it. I think Spite is lowering the number and that his is much higher :)

Edited by Six of Ten

I didn't give an exact number either, rather a rough ballpark. IQ is something that's personal. also inflating the numbers only makes you look dumb, this isn't an online !@#$ size comparison :P

anyway I find this test a fun way to kill time :)

https://www.mensa.org/workout

I scored 60% but I completed in 2 minutes, which was 1 minute beyond my attention span for it.

It would be cool if someone did find a test online that we could all take and post our results. Although I'm only good in English, history, and writing.

There really isn't a good one, and the results vary so much between them, even the regulation ones that have online versions. 

Had mine done via MENSA whilst at Uni many years ago. So i would have been around 20 or so.

MENSA requirements are usually stated as 150+ gets you in which is top 2% of population by IQ score. THere are several different ways of measuring it even at MENSA.

I scored 142 which was enough to get me into the top 1%, i forget which method they used though.

MENSA requirements are about 131+ give or take a point depending on the IQ test.

Proof or go home. There's no way EVERYONE here has IQs that are so many standard deviations above normal.

Exactly. Everyone in this thread should be in MENSA. :v

iq tests don't even really measure anything meaningful

whenever i take online iq tests i score somewhere between 110 and 145, depending on the test

i think i got like 125 on the practice thing mensa had on their website a few years back while high

Online IQ tests are also a joke.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

of course online IQ tests are a joke (so are the real ones), but I figured that by sharing my results or specifically mentioning a test that we might be able to compare specific results, which would be a lot more interesting than "lol my IQ is in the top less than a percent of the human population guise"

Edited by Hereno

lol online IQ tests.

I've only ever taken one IQ test, when I was in the second grade. I scored enough to qualify for the school districts Gifted and Talented program. But I was never told what I scored exactly. Oh well.

In any case, what matter most in being successful in life is not your IQ. Rather, it's the work you put into something. If you are committed and motivated, you can do so much more than some loser with a 160 IQ who does nothing and has no ambition.

I also got tested in either year 4 or 5, I also didn't my results, although I was told I had good reading skills ahead of my age, but I was put into a PEAC program shortly thereafter. :P

And I agree 100% with your point at the end.

I was tested in high school aswell. 

Also the norm in here seems to be between 140 and 180. 

You can just tell when someone has it. I think Spite is lowering the number and that his is much higher :)

My IQ is over 9000, but then I am intelligentsia.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

lol online IQ tests.

I've only ever taken one IQ test, when I was in the second grade. I scored enough to qualify for the school districts Gifted and Talented program. But I was never told what I scored exactly. Oh well.

In any case, what matter most in being successful in life is not your IQ. Rather, it's the work you put into something. If you are committed and motivated, you can do so much more than some loser with a 160 IQ who does nothing and has no ambition.

I came here to bash the concept of IQs, but Belisarius told it far better than I could have. \o/
xzhPlEh.png?1

BTW, the "type" of IQ test you're testing can matter, since those different IQ tests obviously measure their IQ's differently. Wechsler has a large difference of IQ calculation over Stanford-Binet.

Z98SzIG.png

My IQ is 55. Fifty five! Yes, I'm 3 whole standard deviations below average! Or as a clinician might say, moderate mental retardation. Pay no heed to my verbal abilities!

Actually, I've never taken such a test. It seems so meritless and expensive while providing no real benefit in any facet of life other than to compare myself to others. However, I estimate it at 55 ... ish. Give or take a little?

i have iq of 1

i am proud to fail on stupid IQ test. IQ tests are silly. richard feynman the scientist had a lot lower IQ then people here and is still probbaly smarter then anybody here. IQ tests are rubbish

The whole concept of "IQ levels" is stupid. What are we, Dragon Ball?

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)