The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For

Lord Frostsword

Since I was mentioned in the OP it'd be rude if I didn't say something in this thread, so without further adieu.

7Srvt.gif

Good luck to both parties in settling their differences and thank you for the higher market prices entertainment.

• Upvote 3

oh lol by having their back I mean taking a lot of anal rape xD

Let's not, thanks. I'm very happy with this thread not being a Pewdiepie video

I'll be honest. I was going to quit PW because it was getting boring and redundant. This conflict will be a nice break from that. So just wanted to say thanks to Jodo and Fistofdoom. Good luck and all that shit that people say before a fight.

• Upvote 4

"Mars aeternum."

What in the world have I just read? This thread is like a rewind of a trainwreck being replayed in slow motion over and over again.

Can't trust those filthy international bankers, you know? :v

Excuse me?

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I know I'm a little late to the posting party, but I have a few questions for BoC. You posted what you claim is evidence of The Speakers actions. I don't have the whole picture, so I could be missing some of it, but I really don't see what you're claiming. The screen shot especially, you claim this is The Speaker bragging about overstepping authority and I just don't see it. It's prefaced with "Let me be blunt" so no flowery language and such, and it seems more of a call to arms about how things should have been done for the White Sphere and how things are going to !@#$ at his put it. It's more of a frustrated "we should be better" post to me. Your second bit is from after !@#$ hit the fan with alliances invading white, which to my knowledge was already when the split was happening, if he was saying things were your faults prior to the drama, then I'd find this evidence a little more condemning. The last bit I'm just going to flat out ignore because it's a member pissed he was attacked (right?) who sent a threatening message which even stated he's doing so without permission from leadership. I mean.. really? That's nothing. 

I'm not doubting your reasons for going to war, but merely the given evidence. He might have overstepped power, he might have been condescending and foul-spirited, and he may have insulted you numerous times, but to me you've not provided evidence of this while claiming you have in my opinion. As I've said I don't have the whole picture, but the picture you've presented us with is pretty poorly painted.

EDIT: On a side note, over 2/3s of their defensive slots filled I think. Not a bad opening volley, BoC.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I like this thread, I like this war, I appreciate all the time, cash, and effort put in to using spies for 2 days prior. I appreciate how big of  deal we really are. You guys make me feel like royalty.

O/!@#$ for picking me to fight first. I cant wait to look under your skirt

Panties for the panty god?

I like this thread, I like this war, I appreciate all the time, cash, and effort put in to using spies for 2 days prior. I appreciate how big of  deal we really are. You guys make me feel like royalty.

O/!@#$ for picking me to fight first. I cant wait to look under your skirt

Panties for the panty god?

Couldnt help but post it again

"You think me mad, and I do not dispute it.  But there is something within that burning orb, and its unleashing will sound the death knell of a thousand thousand worlds." - High Adept Lobile of Velkir

ztPtNo2.jpg?1

• Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Gotta give it to Arghh and GR for making this possible. Masters of manipulation 10/10 confirmed.

Not only do they get peaceful entry but they get higher market prices to sell their resources with.

Win = Win

Good job Arrgh and GR lol

I didn't see that turn of events happening...

Dispelling rumors...

Dispelling rumors...

Dispelling rumors...

DECLARATION OF WAR!!

Oh my...

It's a war :D and people are enjoying it, do we really need a reason?

eastwood.jpg

Careful BoC ESA has them gatling lasers. Best of luck fighting fire with swords :P

Seriously though best of luck to both sides! 

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Careful BoC ESA has them gatling lasers. Best of luck fighting fire with swords :P

Seriously though best of luck to both sides! 

Pssshhh gatling laser are nothing :3  we are testing our brand new Nation Laser Bombardment.

expect to see highdrops in infra from our enemies

eastwood.jpg

So what do we call this war guys? 

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.