A Special Message From Fraggle Rock

Fraggle

From the desk of Lovable Fella Gobo

Nation of Fraggle Rock

310px-Gobo-fraggle.jpg

Greetings! The nation of Fraggle Rock comes before the world to make a declaration. Before we begin, the Song of Songs must be Sung.

The Nation of Fraggle Rock would like to announce that our hard work and dedication towards building a better world has 

come to its fruition. Today will go down as a moment in where all nations will feel protected from unwanted hostilities so that the 

peaceful citizens of the world can continue farming their lands and raising their cattle. Fraggle Rock has taken the step to secure 

a better future for everyone. As of this message, a hard working team of nuclear engineers have created and produced a new type of 

security. This project is not a sword that craves destruction but a shield that defends its wielder, and the world at large. As a 

nation, Fraggle Rock has stood firm in not attracting nor participating in general warfare. We, as a nation, have gone through wars 

without lifting a stone. We, as a nation, have been threatened time and time again. We, as a nation, were told that music and songs 

are the wrong way. This is not the case anymore. Fraggle Rock will continue to seek communication and safety of all people of the 

world. We, as a nation, will still strive for peace throughout the world. By securing our safety, Fraggle Rock will ensure the 

safety of the world.

Now, I must make a special announcement. On this joyous occasion, the nation of Fraggle Rock has promoted our Minister of Finance, 

Wembly Fraggle, to head our nuclear program. His new title will be Czar Of All Things Nuclear (COATN). Wembly is my bestest of 

friends, and I value his judgement. Any questions, concerns should be directed towards Wembly. Please step forward and sing us a 

song Wembly.

310px-Wembley_Fraggle.jpg

Thanks Gobo. This is a nice shiny key you gave me.

• Upvote 5

#nukeabbas2015

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Someone should spy the first nuke from him. xD

• Upvote 2

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Ragnar, it's time. 

Actually it's best just to use one spy to destroy it with low odds. 

Anyone can do it which is pretty good value for money since a single nukes total value is around 4 million. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

[11:23:08] <+underlordgc> diabolos makes a good point

[11:23:22] <+underlordgc> 1 spy on quick and dirty is 5%
[11:23:29] <+underlordgc> at only $10k
[11:24:29] <+underlordgc> so, if 20-40 nations all spy the nuke the chances one fo them will get it is high as !@#$
Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The fact that you, Gobo, are the first one with nukes is perhaps the greatest irony we have seen to date. Congrats on the project that is deffentinly in good hands.

• Upvote 3

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Hurry up and #nukeabbas2015.:P 

I'm wakin' up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems glow. 

Welcome to the new age!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win