A Message from Viridia Regarding Diabolos of The Underlying Lands

Impero

AS6veGreatSeal_zpsrwygeumo.gif

Regarding Diabolos of The Underlying Lands

Please be advised that, for crimes against the Entente, Diabolos of The Underlying Lands has been sentenced to have his infrastructure reduced to zero in every city, or for attacks against him to continue until such time as the Viridian Parliament deems fit.

We also respectfully wish to make it known that any alliance who gives him quarter will be deemed to be committing an act of war against Viridia, as will any nation who provides him with material aid in his war effort.

While Diabolos elected to commit these crimes while his defensive war slots were full in a cowardly fashion, we would also ask that in the future, all nations please leave his slots open for attack by Viridian nations or alternatively seek our counsel prior to declaring war on him.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed,

Impero, Lord of the Entente

Goldie, Secretary of Economics

Moonpie, Secretary of the Interior

Sweeet Ronny D, Secretary of Defense

Wii, Secretary of State

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 4

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Good luck? Make sure those nations have MLPs :v

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

It'll be nearly impossible, buying infra is so damn cheap, and you can't bill lock all that well.

That very well may be true, I'm looking forward to seeing how the literal mechanics of the process go and if the terminology of "zero infrastructure" can be accurate here.

But in any event, that's why I included the second part of that sentence. 

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Honestly there are far too many threads about me, the raiders in Arrgh need more threads for raiding the top alliances.

Shit I get raided tons of times hence my war slots being full and someone trying to extort me to pay for peace, I don't need to write a thread about it. Especially when they're inactive nations. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to ZI a nation on Orbis. Good luck.

We've done it a handful of times, but never with one as high up as Diabolos.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

well from what i have looked at it will be darn near impossible for you guy to starve him of resources. not only is it really cheap to build back infa but  he can produce all the war materials he needs. only thing that he can really run out of is steel

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Honestly there are far too many threads about me, the raiders in Arrgh need more threads for raiding the top alliances.

!@#$ I get raided tons of times hence my war slots being full and someone trying to extort me to pay for peace, I don't need to write a thread about it. Especially when they're inactive nations. 

Hey, wait why are you attacking us?
Why have you fallen thus? 
You used to be on top
Now you're just another raidin' stop
Did somebody break your heart? 
Did somebody play you phase you from the start?
I know that feeling dawg
but you can't go get up in us like a thong 
So please surrender please give peace
Don't be like my cat when she's in heat
So I'll say this one more time. 
Don't be don't be Orbis's slime
Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I'm waiting for Diablos to either quit, or join some terrible alliance that we can all blow up.

Wouldn't he just create a new nation?

Unless he wants to be in a state of perpetual war.

Creating a new nation is butt hurting to those who have been played long.
Diabolos is specifial bcos he isn't out of touch like princess bubblegum.
thus you receive attention from those establish alliance, yet we never heard PB received one post like this b/cos her nation looked worthless/out of war range/below 100 etc.
Just give diabolos some knuckles already.

Edited by Arthur James

Wouldn't he just create a new nation?

Unless he wants to be in a state of perpetual war.

Nah. I assume he thinks he's being cute or annoying. It's pretty hilarious. I'd like to say it's funny how the mighty have fallen, but that would imply he had any value in the first place.

q8nfyvc.gif