Guardian announcement regarding recent events.

Prefontaine

This. This is why I don't like leaving my ice cave. Human politics is too confusing for bears. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

As the MOD of VE, I need to take lessons on how to win wars from you guys.

That was impressive Guardian.  I was also dissapointed, I gave Roth 1 month before thier leadership left and started yet another alliance, but it looks like you guys only lasted a few days...

My services and teachings ARE for hire.

Just sayin.

q8nfyvc.gif

gslm9.jpg

"To fight and win in all of your battles is not the pinnacle of excellence; the true pinnacle of excellence is to achieve victory without having to fight."

--Sun-tzu, The Art of War [Datalinks]

• Upvote 3

HJrIaRW.jpg

"Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."

-- The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (#76 of 285)

I wanna question about the main reason they wanna create an new alliance, and got closely disband after few days.....their existence is like a drama to me.

Every time you post is like nails on a chalk board. Like you can spell fine but the thought process isn't all there...

I shall dub thee, Gary Busey.

• Upvote 5

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

My services and teachings ARE for hire.

Just sayin.

5ac1e69cefc78c55b3bef91638bdb3b3e747c20e

Every time you post is like nails on a chalk board. Like you can spell fine but the thought process isn't all there...

I shall dub thee, Gary Busey.

giphy.gif

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I'm out for a couple days with a high fever, and come back to find the majority of my top tier scattered throughout my protectorates.

laVwSGk.jpg

Anyways, congratulations on your victory, I think? \o/

xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm out for a couple days with a high fever, and come back to find the majority of my top tier scattered throughout my protectorates.

laVwSGk.jpg

Anyways, congratulations on your victory, I think? \o/

the empire lives on.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!