P&W Lovely Letters Competition

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

image.png

This is a silly valentines event about 'Romancing' other alliances you'd like to treaty. Like all valentines events this is gonna be cringey but the goal is the funny cringey. And yes, I'm 100% aware this might end up being the worst thing I've ever done.

Rules:

1. Play out your efforts to woo another alliance into signing a treaty of your dreams.
  2. The competition is divided into two categories each with their own prize pool. The first category is writing competition for letters, poetry, etc. The second category is for more graphical displays of affection such as a card design. You can enter both categories.
  3. The grading criteria is humor and natured banter.
  4. If there is a large number of entries staff reserves the right to shortlist the contestants for voting.
  5. Please keep all entries family friendly and within the community rules.
  6. Direct your efforts to alliances, not players. Entries featuring or directed at specific players will be disqualified and deleted.
  7. Entries must be an original human work of your own design to be eligible for grand prizes.
  8. AI or generator majority works qualify for participation awards but must be declared on submission.
  9. There is a minimal standard of content to qualify for any awards at staff's discretion.
  10. You can only receive one participation prize regardless of your number of entries.
  • Haha 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

In a galactic chaos where stars entwine

Aurora sees a celestial sign:

There is a beauty, Rose by name;

Their members seems not-so-lame.

In one of the spiral hands of the Milky Wei,

Thei say: "Rose is pink", but hei! -

Let's do a miracle:

In, Aurora thei all can be purple.

So under the stars of the Milky Wei,

Oh Rose, we confess our love, no less

Let's interweine our cosmic fates:

In an Extension type treaty! -

Sealed by love; not debates.

Writing with lots of love:

Be our Valentein ❤️

• Like 1

1000004922 (1).png

The Enterprise, my dear friend,

He's not right for you.

He was your first. I get it. I get the value of loyalty.

But, look at this past war. You put your all into it. You declared more wars than anyone and even though you didn't have much to damage your dedication STILL saw you rise up the leaderboard. And in return what did The Syndicate give you?

Nothing.

They sat there and did nothing for you or for this sphere. They declared as many offensives as alliances a quarter of their size. In a war we all were winning they had more defensives than offensives. They let you do all the work and gave themselves all the credit.

A partner is supposed to put in the work to make things work. You've done your part, never doubt that, but in your heart you know that they don't. 

You deserve a real fighter. No, a real partner.

Someone that will stand by your side and take on any challenge with all guns blazing. Someone who will look at your accomplishments and congratulate you on a job well done.

And that would be us, Carthago.

The two of us were more bloodthirsty than any other alliance. Together we put in more work than any of the rest. And I want that to continue.

The landscape of this world changes. Houses fall, Camelot crumbles, and some alliances fall to the Weiside. Our time is limited and we shouldn't waste it holding up somebody that doesn't care about us. You're great fighters and loyal to a fault. And you should be known for it rather than being seen as The Syndicate's pet.

When the time comes for this sphere to split, leave them. We will embrace you and recognize you for your talents. At our side you will no longer be ignored. Your successes will be yours and we will stand at your side ready to fight like demons, together.

P.S. There's a few cans of Pizza Flavored Pringles in the box. Noticed you had quite a few at the last meeting. Figured you must like them. (;

Hello knights Templar, are you game luck, because you are real strong and sexy, just like game luck is, he is strong and sexy, also, I am game luck, let’s downgrade to a nap

-game luck (the strong and sexy dude I was talking about)

Dear Rose,

Roses are red, violets are blue,

Politics and war is nothing without you.

For some time now all I have been wishing, 

Is to have you by my side; for that is all I’m missing.

The sun shines bright, just like your smile

Don’t you think we could sign an M treaty for a while?

On a day like this where love fills the air

I feel this request is nothing but fair.

So don’t break my heart with a heartless no

Say yes, with no regret, and watch our alliances grow.

Our newfound treaty will be the envy of all,

I’ll be patiently waiting for you to call.

Love Zayba (TGH)

P.S. Will you be my valentine

• Upvote 2