CTO Stealing Reasources?

Toothpickit24

I will say this. Timezones are a thing. Before jumping to conclusions sometimes it's best to wait till you actually hear back from the people authorized to do said transfer....

I don't know how CTO operation works nor do I believe they're purposely withholding your supply. Give them time

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Literally got a DM a hour ago while my head of econ is asleep, sorry we don't do same hour delivery?

I sent a DM to a gov member of CTO after I sent the request, I then informed them my intent to leave, they dm’ed me the form. I again asked when I’d receive my funds. I wasn’t given a time frame, I wasn’t told that the person who deals with this is off line. I was ghosted and then removed from the servers. Before being removed I again asked if I could have bank account funds. 

I was removed without even been given a contact of someone to reach out to set a transfer up. I had to get another alliance involved for them to contact you. 

I am aware times zones exist but the shear lack of communication and utter black out was not inspiring any confidence, so I did what I thought would get the most attention… making it public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you so mad bro? 6 hours before you post this you ask to become a protectorate of CTO. You don't get a reply then all of sudden you write some hit piece complaining about not instantly getting your safekeep. 

image.thumb.png.9aae755f5a9285d4ab103a90f340c716.png

• Haha 2

>be at war
>get poached
>try to wardodge
>get your sk confiscated 
>ask for a prot for the alliance you got poached to
>rant on the forums about not getting the king like treatment youre entitled to

suprisedpikachuface.gif

(why do i have to deal with dumbasses like this? I heard TKR is a great place to join this time of year!)

Edited by Krampus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

After an intense interrogation of Krampus in a black cell, the honorable piggy rules that Krampus is not guilty.

You literally war dodged despite multiple warnings from IA and EA:

image.png.cc4742007b6bb2e616518e3633abe30f.png

You then proceeded to ignore both Krampus and Redd, insist on leaving the alliance mid war, get applicanted, and then cry about it.

p.s. sorry Krampoo I yelled at you :3

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

I’m with cathargo at this one. You are a wardodger that damage you cost from leaving them behind when they need you the most is more than $181m it’s like a $trillion u owe. 

it will be epic response if they use your own  money to add to your bounties or hire mercenaries for nuke. Not only that you lost $181m but get nuke too.  Because if I was the leader of the AA I would have .

idk why every alliance like pacifist are nice on this wardodger they need to get punish they’re spreading like crazy because no one hold them accountable . Make

global great again 

Edited by TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

I’m with cathargo at this one. You are a wardodger that damage you cost from leaving them behind when they need you the most is more than $181m it’s like a $trillion u owe. 

it will be epic response if they use your own  money to add to your bounties or hire mercenaries for nuke. Not only that you lost $181m but get nuke too.  Because if I was the leader of the AA I would have 

Not a wardodger, I didn’t leave. I asked for some of my money to send to a friend. I just left them yesterday. They were not at war yesterday. 

i wouod request that they show the entire conversation. 

15 hours ago, Toothpickit24 said:

I have recently withdrew my application for citizenship within Carthago earlier today. Before I announced my intent to withdraw I submitted a request to withdraw $153,001,100, 9,700 food, 1,000 coal, 1,000 oil, 56.21 uranium, 1,020 lead, 1,000 iron, 1,000 bauxite, 800 munitions, and 2,800 aluminum from the bank of the alliance. 

I understand that while within an alliance, there may be taxes that every member must pay. However, I had no debts within the alliance and all the resources I mentioned above were mine as I either purchased them through ingame donations or earned through raids.

I must say that CTO is being fairly dishonest and disrespectful by keeping the resources that are respectfully mine in right. 

Upon announcing my intend to withdraw I was told to fill out a form that would renounce my citizenship, before filling this out I once again requested that my resources be given back to me and my request was once again ignored. After I filled out the form I again, requested that my resources and money be returned and I was again ignored and then swiftly removed from both CTO servers. 

The monetary value of my resources and money comes to $181,131071.69. I call upon the Carthago Leadership to honour their agreement with Alliance members and return my money and resources to me.

Send the money and resources back to me (Kingdom of Atlantika). 

IMG_5703.jpeg

IMG_5704.jpeg

Please leave us all alone, no one likes war dodgers, we don't care. 

Edited by Xi Jinping
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

I don't know how CTO operation works nor do I believe they're purposely withholding your supply. Give them time

They work very slowly as most of the members with the ability to do bank transfers either work or are in school.

How dare they exist outside of PnW and have a life... Shame on them.

• Upvote 1

I call upon the Carthago Leadership to honour their agreement with Alliance members and return my money and resources to me.

IMG_20240204_231409.thumb.jpg.9c2374604720c55d150ec0a75e38f6f8.jpg

Send the money and resources back to me (Hitting Blunt). 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karan said:

I call upon the Carthago Leadership to honour their agreement with Alliance members and return my money and resources to me.

biggest theft in pnw history!!

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2024 at 6:43 PM, Karan said:

My condolences, you must be devastated... and destitute.