[DOW] The Absolute State of Aurora

Sketchy

Just now, Sketchy said:

PS: Except Guardian and Oblivion. They are taking a NAP.

Such an unbelievable hit to my ego that Aurora spent so long building itself up against GGO only for you to hit those scrubs without getting any of us involved 😕

The $yndicate is an invite-only alliance located on the Green sphere; t$ is one of the most prominent and influential alliances in Orbis history. Unsolicited applications are not accepted; all nations interested in gaining membership with The $yndicate must apply to The Enterprise first. Please contact Lucas with any inquiries about exceptions to this policy. In-game messages may be ignored at the discretion of the receiving government member.

• Downvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just now, Pascal said:

Just admit that you wanted an easy win instead of trying to pull out an half-assed and worthless CB. I won't hate you for saying it

Which CB are you referring to good sir?

XLL3z4T.gif

33 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

declares war on Aurora’s most trusted ally, Eclipse

Well... guess they'll be activating our secret treaty then. I'M COMING TO HELP, ECLIPSE!!!

Edited by Jacob Knox
  • Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Honestly how many alliances are needed to take down Fortuna? I mean like everyone, !@#$ Eclipse, but at the end of the day how do people find these kind of wars entertaining is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Mayor said:

Honestly how many alliances are needed to take down Fortuna? I mean like everyone, !@#$ Eclipse, but at the end of the day how do people find these kind of wars entertaining is beyond me.

At least Guardian sat this one out

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

24 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Just admit that you wanted an easy win instead of trying to pull out an half-assed and worthless CB. I won't hate you for saying it

Weird take.

What war are we referring to?

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I think the entertainment, if you want to call it that, is participating in the necessity of events to (hopefully) balance things out.

Or simply put, it’s a “nut check”.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Call me old fashioned but I like the wars when you didn't know in the first 5 minutes if it was won. Either way, tS and Eclipse deserve what they got. Would have just been more rewarding if the fight was actually challenging.

We’ve never saw how Eclipse would handle this kind of situation.  So, to me, I’m interested to see the aftermath.

As for challenging, kinda difficult given how secure they are throughout the tiers.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Call me old fashioned but I like the wars when you didn't know in the first 5 minutes if it was won. Either way, tS and Eclipse deserve what they got. Would have just been more rewarding if the fight was actually challenging.

Gonna upvote this because it's not a bad post and you need to be equaled out. 

This is an interesting piece right here but when was the last time a war wasn't decided in the first 5 mins of declares? Sure we had "fairly" close ones but ultimately the vast majority of wars are wrapped up stupid fast. I really can't think of any majors. 

Edited by Leftbehind
Stuff
  • Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

We’ve never saw how Eclipse would handle this kind of situation.  So, to me, I’m interested to see the aftermath.

As for challenging, kinda difficult given how secure they are throughout the tiers.

We got like three blocs going against them so imho I don't see them doing anything besides scorched earth and nukes. We will see though. At least this time there are almost no alliances left for tS to sign and then betray Eclipse with.

Just now, Leftbehind said:

Gonna upvote this because it's not a bad post and you need to be equaled out. 

This is an interesting piece right here but when was the last time a war wasn't decided in the first 5 mins of declares? Sure we had "fairly" close ones but ultimately the vast majority of wars are wrapped up stupid fast. I really can't think of any majors. 

100% agree with you here. For wars that were not 100% set in stone, a lot of the KT Crusades were kind of up in the air, Oblivion wars as well usually had little support, the last war with Midgard I mean... we tried lol. Fortune has so many alliances against them though that I just don't see them getting a victory.

Those were more recent, but for older wars, a lot of the NPO wars were not decided so early, and the Mensa wars in early game as well. Arrgh as well sometimes when they did their stuff.

• Upvote 4

A lot of whining from people who tried to get us dogpiled several times in the past, and whose justification is now "Eclipse deserves what they got" for foiling your plans and beating you in the past.

But if that makes you more comfortable into (unnecessarily) bringing 60% of the game by your side, shrugs. I also understand that it's a matter of convenience for many alliances to just bandwagon on us at this time. At least that's more honest than trying to come up with a justification that does not make any sense.

People upvoting those kind of posts without knowing anything should rethink their critical positioning though.

Edited by Pascal
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Pascal said:

A lot of whining from people who tried to get us dogpiled several times in the past, and whose justification is now "Eclipse deserves what they got" for foiling your plans and beating you in the past.

But if that makes you more comfortable into (unnecessarily) bringing 60% of the game by your side, shrugs. I also understand that it's a matter of convenience for many alliances to just bandwagon on us at this time. At least that's more honest than trying to come up with a justification that does not make any sense.

People upvoting those kind of posts without knowing anything should rethink their critical positioning though.

You’re not the first alliance that has gone through a dogpile, and you won’t be the last.

It happens when one (or more) alliances tied together has pissed off a lot of people.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

You’re not the first alliance that has gone through a dogpile, and you won’t be the last.

It happens when one (or more) alliances tied together has pissed off a lot of people.

That's fair. I was not arguing against that specifically.

Also, we already got dogpiled for our first alliance war, so we know what that is, contrary to what some people tend to think.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Pascal said:

"Eclipse deserves what they got"

Yeah you guys deserve getting rolled for being absolute pieces of fricking shit. Cry me a river.

You guys love dogpiles so yeah, you get what you give.

• Downvote 4