[DOW] The Absolute State of Aurora

Sketchy

20 hours ago, Mayor said:

Honestly how many alliances are needed to take down Fortuna? I mean like everyone, !@#$ Eclipse, but at the end of the day how do people find these kind of wars entertaining is beyond me.

I don't actually have a dog in this fight, and I'll concede your point that a bit more challenge might make it more interesting, but if I'm being honest, watching an old rival from the very early days of P&W, and one I never really reconciled with, that being t$, get dogpiled, curb stomped, and wrecked is...not boring.

But hey, I'm sure t$ at least has enough money stored away somewhere to rebuild themselves several times over.  They'll be fine.  As for the rest of Fortuna, they should have been more careful of the company they kept.  I mean, if you can get Rose and TKR not only on the same side in a war, but coordinating and teaming up to hit targets, that's some serious bad karma.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Pascal said:

A lot of whining from people who tried to get us dogpiled several times in the past, and whose justification is now "Eclipse deserves what they got" for foiling your plans and beating you in the past.

But if that makes you more comfortable into (unnecessarily) bringing 60% of the game by your side, shrugs. I also understand that it's a matter of convenience for many alliances to just bandwagon on us at this time. At least that's more honest than trying to come up with a justification that does not make any sense.

People upvoting those kind of posts without knowing anything should rethink their critical positioning though.

You may call it a bandwagon. The rest of us call it karma.

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

8BPp7icCiYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Idk what they were thinking...but I like where this is going!
They all deserved this 

It would be highly ironic if Pascal takes this to ron and boasts about it after his constant ranting in regards to guardian's stats during the last war.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I don't actually have a dog in this fight, and I'll concede your point that a bit more challenge might make it more interesting, but if I'm being honest, watching an old rival from the very early days of P&W, and one I never really reconciled with, that being t$, get dogpiled, curb stomped, and wrecked is...not boring.

But hey, I'm sure t$ at least has enough money stored away somewhere to rebuild themselves several times over.  They'll be fine.  As for the rest of Fortuna, they should have been more careful of the company they kept.  I mean, if you can get Rose and TKR not only on the same side in a war, but coordinating and teaming up to hit targets, that's some serious bad karma.

Fair enough, I am not going to lie and say it pains me to see tS and Eclipse get destroyed (it actually makes me happy) I am mostly talking from just a regular member and I know eventually they will lose their infra and I won't be able to declare anyways and the whole global will devolve into a slot sniping exercise. The coalition is for sure impressive, TKR, KT/HoF, Rose, Requiem all mostly aligned and "burning Fortuna at the stake" is a sight to behold. I just wish these wars were not so predictable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 4/28/2023 at 12:15 AM, Charles Bolivar said:

You may call it a bandwagon. The rest of us call it karma.

It would be highly ironic if Pascal takes this to ron and boasts about it after his constant ranting in regards to guardian's stats during the last war.

You don't even know what you're talking about or saying.

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2023 at 2:33 AM, Charles Bolivar said:

Oh cmon..you can do better than that chump. 

Thx for the ghost ping homie, hope your socks are on 😉

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

As part of Eclipse I'm not surprised by this war. But I haven't seen a very descent CB besides being victorious in the past, as in the sence that there aren't any really nasty reasons to fight. Seems like the DoWs of Eclipse in the past havent been nasty neither, nor are the ones now. 

Trying to frame Pascal into something besides that seems silly bc it does take an impressive amount of alliances to do this. There is no salt to be found in the channels I'm in. But I might be wrong.

• Upvote 1