1116 Days

Buck Turgidson

2 hours ago, Dryad said:

People getting mad over undercutting looks irrelevant af to me at least lmao. Sure Prefontaine and Yarr as a major offshore bank may not be irrelevant but Buck leaving them certainly is and I'm sure Yarr themselfes don't care much about the loss of Buck. Also lol at thinking being an old player makes you relevant.

I was merely pointing out how the guy who made the comment before is even more irrelevant. Also I choose specific words to describe certaint people.

I agree that simpe undercutting got blown way out of proportions.

Buck was actually the first member and founder of Yarr. Other 2 joined and helped form it, but it was Buck's dream for a long time, and his new home. Also, before this, it was alays them 3 running the alliance in union. I'm sure to them loosing a triumvir is a big deal and blow. In best case scenarion, that's at least 12% increase in workload for each of remaining triumvir. In worst case scenarion they lost someone doing a vital/essential function that only he could. (Don't know and don't care. I find banking stuff boring. I just want to destroy things. To each it's own)

Aye, old is sadly not relevant. To be relevant you need to put effort in, not just live off old glory. Still, being old makes it tad easier to get relevant again, since you know a lot of people, you just need to put effort into it :)

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

Is this really worth a 1200 word forums post?

This is actually a quite short of summary. I forced myself to read 25% of what actually happened. It was painfull and it cost me hours of RL time that I won't get back.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

33 minutes ago, DragonK said:

I was merely pointing out how the guy who made the comment before is even more irrelevant. Also I choose specific words to describe certaint people.

I agree that simpe undercutting got blown way out of proportions.

Buck was actually the first member and founder of Yarr. Other 2 joined and helped form it, but it was Buck's dream for a long time, and his new home. Also, before this, it was alays them 3 running the alliance in union. I'm sure to them loosing a triumvir is a big deal and blow. In best case scenarion, that's at least 12% increase in workload for each of remaining triumvir. In worst case scenarion they lost someone doing a vital/essential function that only he could. (Don't know and don't care. I find banking stuff boring. I just want to destroy things. To each it's own)

Aye, old is sadly not relevant. To be relevant you need to put effort in, not just live off old glory. Still, being old makes it tad easier to get relevant again, since you know a lot of people, you just need to put effort into it :)

This is actually a quite short of summary. I forced myself to read 25% of what actually happened. It was painfull and it cost me hours of RL time that I won't get back.

Being old does not make one relevant. I wrote this post to give a public account of what happened, because my name was associated with Yarr, as the founder and the one who brought im317 and cctmsp in about a year after I started it. Yarr was exceptional when we had trust, but without a willingness to even hear proposals, I guess we can safely say that Yarr is no longer the unique and stable thing I designed and nurtured. It is just another bank now, so let’s see what happens to it without its stabilizing hand. And by stabilizing hand, I refer to the one with cut, I’m, and me for digits.

3 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Didn't bother reading Buck's post because I'm sure it covered what was ranted at length. What I can tell you is that Buck has routinely been wrong either through personal ignorance or lies.When an alliance you help found won't stand beside you in a disagreement you might want to reevaluate your stance. The simple truth of the matter is Buck over-reacted of being poked fun at. When offered the option to move on he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down. Now that he's gone from his alliance, removed from the discord, he comes to cry publicly.

The worst thing for a liar is not that no one believes them, it’s that they believe no one else.

Good luck, Pre you have what you deserve. Keep those malls safe, little man.

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

9 minutes ago, Bobert said:

I am confused...

Have you been advising @cctmsp13?

1 hour ago, Bobert said:

nope, but he sounds like an interesting chap 

Yes he is. And he was a good friend.

There is a special circle in hell reserved for bankers, betrayers of bankers, market manipulators and the vending machine. 

16 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When you leak Alex's plans for projects to said alliance so they can benefit via the market why would they kick you? you are making the members rich by letting them know what RRS to buy up before Alex pushing though new projects.

This is a pretty serious accusation from Known Cheater Elijah Mikaelson, if true I would hope Alex would take action against insider trading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

This is a pretty serious accusation from Known Cheater Elijah Mikaelson, if true I would hope Alex would take action against insider trading.

Alex knows and seen the screenshots, thanks for quoting me. if you could now up vote that would be great. (Also cheater? i broke the rules but did i cheat? I do not think so)

Your nation is big enough to hit me, you just need to find your balls and do it instead of crying on the forums.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Yeah if anyone wants to see the screens, just PM me. Pre is a bully who has leaked things from Alex's desk for a long time. I literally never believed him until the new projects actually happened, but he talked about them for almost a year before they were manifested in game.

As it turned out, he was not lying, but you know, easy mistake for me to make.

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Alex knows and seen the screenshots, thanks for quoting me. if you could now up vote that would be great. (Also cheater? i broke the rules but did i cheat? I do not think so)

screen-shot-2018-11-27-at-4.25.50-pm.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Your nation is big enough to hit me, you just need to find your balls and do it instead of crying on the forums.

Ok Known Cheater EM, why I am going to waste my resources to attempt to punish you when sheeps wont even do it himself?  This is exactly what the forums are for. 

• Like 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Ok Known Cheater EM, why I am going to waste my resources to attempt to punish you when sheeps wont even do it himself?  This is exactly what the forums are for. 

i see you are scared got it, next

For the people talking about pre leaking shit. I'm pretty sure that all those projects were in the test server b4 they were implemented into the game, so whose fault is it that yall weren't keen enough and didn't hear about em b4 they got implemented.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

For the people talking about pre leaking shit. I'm pretty sure that all those projects were in the test server b4 they were implemented into the game, so whose fault is it that yall weren't keen enough and didn't hear about em b4 they got implemented.

No, the screens long predate them being in the test server.

2 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

No, the screens long predate them being in the test server.

Not the point. In this particular instance, the projects were tested in the test server, and therefore does it rly matter? It just seems like yall are trying nitpick anything loose and turn it into something major. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Goober said:

Not the point. In this particular instance, the projects were tested in the test server, and therefore does it rly matter? It just seems like yall are trying nitpick anything loose and turn it into something major. 

I am not trying to turn it into anything. Just making a point about @Prefontaine’s bullying and pompous behaviour. And perhaps the source of his confidence in making unfounded accusations about nothing in the first place. His most likely responses are now to not answer, get someone else to answer for him (maybe you could step in), or to counter-accuse me of something above and then tell another lie and call me a liar. He’s basically a bot.

Haha. He did the first thing on the list. So predictable.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:59 AM, Buck Turgidson said:

Yeah if anyone wants to see the screens, just PM me. Pre is a bully who has leaked things from Alex's desk for a long time. I literally never believed him until the new projects actually happened, but he talked about them for almost a year before they were manifested in game.

As it turned out, he was not lying, but you know, easy mistake for me to make.

I mean to be fair he ( @Prefontaine) told everyone about different suggestions he was giving Alex. He would talk about it on Great Job! and was fairly open about it. It wasn’t exactly a secret :P So I’m not sure “leak” is the right word for it.

• Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

I mean to be fair he ( @Prefontaine) told everyone about different suggestions he was giving Alex. He would talk about it on Great Job! and was fairly open about it. It wasn’t exactly a secret :P So I’m not sure “leak” is the right word for it.

What he didn't tell them, Kev, was how much of what resources they'd cost and when and how much to buy up before they were released to make a large profit.

That's insider trading. Even if it's oh "we all knew a week beforehand" the claim is Yarr knew a month before.

14 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

What he didn't tell them, Kev, was how much of what resources they'd cost and when and how much to buy up before they were released to make a large profit.

That's insider trading. Even if it's oh "we all knew a week beforehand" the claim is Yarr knew a month before.

Actually he did share that information, and it was closer to 8 months before.

unknown.png?width=851&height=119

unknown.png?width=851&height=123

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=851&height=452

There - I hope this dispels any illusions. I can scrounge for more, but do not have time atm. I think @Alex already has copies. Like I said, I did not believe him, but did stockpile Uranium on the basis of the ongoing war, and hedging my bet.

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Actually he did share that information, and it was closer to 8 months before.

I'd meant what he didn't share on the radio show. And that's even worse lol