Jump to content
Tiber

TLE Recruitment Tactics

Recommended Posts

Post: your propaganda is annoying

also poster: join bk

 

ok buddy

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You can always go for a Daily Reminder to join BK. It is way less annoying. And it works, even when it comes to disbanding alliances.

Edited by Biel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broke said:

Post: your propaganda is annoying

also poster: join bk

 

ok buddy

Yes, throwing in a joke "join bk" at the end of the post is the same as sending three simultaneous recruitment messages. Thank you for pointing this out so that the people can be informed when evaluating this thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Broke said:

Post: your propaganda is annoying

also poster: join bk

 

ok buddy

 

13 minutes ago, Tiber said:

Even just stagger it FFS. I wouldn't be posting this if you just sent a second message after an hour or two. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's some serious advertisement/recruitment there, worst than the spam calls I get ? 

The appropriate way would be no more than 1 message, that way the player can view the different "invitations" and not all from TLE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

3 is a lot of messages and it really isn't necessary. Everyone should just stick to one to be fair to each other and the new players.

Edited by Gobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But... who should I join... BK only said to join once, and TLE said it 3 times... and 3... is... bigger...? than.. 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Broke said:

Post: your propaganda is annoying

also poster: join bk

 

ok buddy

r/woosh

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every day we stray further from God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Three is a lot.

 

35 minutes ago, Dir. Coulson said:

That's some serious advertisement/recruitment there, worst than the spam calls I get ? 

The appropriate way would be no more than 1 message, that way the player can view the different "invitations" and not all from TLE. 

 

35 minutes ago, Gobi said:

3 is a lot of messages and it really isn't necessary. Everyone should just stick to one to be fair to each other and the noobs ? 

tenor.gif

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The recruitment bot I have, 3 is child's play. I could pretty easily go to 6, and that's only because my computer is trash. If I had a good one, I could have 50 going at once and just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiber said:

To make this easier on you, BK is currently considering just saying "screw it" and sending out 32 recruitment messages (1 from each member) to every player in the game.

 

 

/s

Join BK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

unsubscribe please.

Please login to unsubscribe.

---

I accidentally left 2 messages on, felt like trash, some new player said "F U" - I cried that day. Shut off all recruitment for time to reflect on my actions and how I could do better.

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you're wondering how The Immortals got so many members, they did this for a while but to the extreme. Instead of just trying to send a message first, they would stagger their messages slightly to push the inbox to a 2nd page. That way the new player couldn't see any recruitment messages except for TI/Lost Empire (after they started doing the same), lol.

Sheepy needs to include 'recruitment messages' as an alliance perk you can just like backgrounds etc. to prevent stuff like this.

Edited by Epi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Epi said:

Sheepy needs to include 'recruitment messages' as an alliance perk you can just like backgrounds etc. to prevent stuff like this.

[email protected]#$ like spammed messages are bad for the new players, and are just petty to be done by an alliance. Micros who spent a lot to get a recruitment bot in order to be competitive are basically getting shoved aside by an exploitation of the system. Having it be a perk for alliances (that still has to be worked for/funded) and banning the use of bots like these would be a good step forward.

If all these alliances got a ton of members without actually trying to be good we'd just have a whole bunch more Pantheons.

sorry, had to do one, I still luv ya panth

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Matthew The Great said:

[email protected]#$ like spammed messages are bad for the new players, and are just petty to be done by an alliance. Micros who spent a lot to get a recruitment bot in order to be competitive are basically getting shoved aside by an exploitation of the system. Having it be a perk for alliances (that still has to be worked for/funded) and banning the use of bots like these would be a good step forward.

If all these alliances got a ton of members without actually trying to be good we'd just have a whole bunch more Pantheons.

sorry, had to do one, I still luv ya panth

Fam that's exactly what the micros you're crying over are. Getting alot of members and never trying to be good. That's why they're black holes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Fam that's exactly what the micros you're crying over are. Getting alot of members and never trying to be good. That's why they're black holes.

More talking bout midcros, middle tier AAs that have borderline competency that need better recruitment to bridge the gap. And that's why I think recruitment bots need to be a ingame mechanic locked behind some sort of mechanic wall, that way they need to be some form of competent to get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been saying it inside TKR halls that if TLE continues with 3 simultanious messages I will start up 5 bots. I'm sure many would follow with similar tactics soon and we'd be in a situation where new recruit would have 50-60 messages. In the end we'd get all of them bots banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now this is whats gonna happen.

Next an alliance will begin to send 4,

then another will send 5

soon enough,

Sheepy is gonna bad bots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.