[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

8 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Dear farksphere, your good friend Libertarian King Noctis Anarch Caelum is threatening GOONS and Opus Dei. You should probably reel him in.

Please stop giving him attention ?

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're the one who refused all peace offers despite starting it, doubt they'll care to join in your idiocy

Let's find out. @Leo the Great @Curufinwe @Shadowthrone @Roquentin

Queen of Chaos

20 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

If they say nothing, think its safe to assume a no. Although we'll see I guess if any want to defend your actions here.

20 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Please stop giving him attention ?

I try moving on from this goons crap, yet they can't stop following me around for attention if I neglect to give them any. Although I agree it would be a good idea for them to stop.

Edit: Also I do respect that Leo, Curu, Shadowthrone & Roq don't support your nonsense. Not like I ever thought they would support what you want, even if we're not allied anymore there isn't bad blood with any. (If any of them come out in support of Jazz after this post; I'll be amazed. Although accept the peace offer you've been given or don't expect anymore attempts at peace from me.

Enjoy the Silence I guess if waiting for confirmation they support you or any further warnings to take the peace from me at least. (If any allies want to try talking with you more even if you mess up this offer, up to them.)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

26 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

Just do the mercy board you absolute dolt.  If you're looking for a vaudeville hook to comically pull you off stage to spare everyone the embarrassment of your act, I'm sure we will gladly provide it.

I'll wait and see what others feel like doing before deciding if I'm sticking around, going back to Kingsglaive, VM, etc; although no thanks on that.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You're the one who refused all peace offers despite starting it, doubt they'll care to join in your idiocy

3 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I vaguely resent the fact that the ping meant I had to go back and read the topic in order to figure out what's happening here, but I can confirm that BK is fine with GOONS shoving Noctis' head in the toilet or whatever.  

As a sidenote, OD is indeed a MDAP, in case there's any confusion there.

Edited by Curufinwe

11 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I vaguely resent the fact that the ping meant I had to go back and read the topic in order to figure out what's happening here, but I can confirm that BK is fine with GOONS shoving Noctis' head in the toilet or whatever.  

As a sidenote, OD is indeed a MDAP, in case there's any confusion there.

Good to know the last good in BK left with Pestilence and those who followed him. Enjoy goons & whatever fate they bring you.

(Also anyone still in BK who isn't trash, why haven't you joined up with Pestilence yet?)

libertyribbon.png

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Good to know the last good in BK left with Pestilence and those who followed him. Enjoy goons & whatever fate they bring you.

(Also anyone still in BK who isn't trash, why haven't you joined up with Pestilence yet?)

Life is full of little mysteries.

2 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Life is full of little mysteries.

You guys have already sacrificed almost all your allies for NPO & GOONS ambitions; hope you guys feel secure with all your allies gone not to be rolled next. Since don't think anyone will be left to have any sympathy for you guys if you're betrayed later & laugh you didn't see it coming instead. ;)

libertyribbon.png

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys have already sacrificed almost all your allies for NPO & GOONS ambitions; hope you guys feel secure with all your allies gone not to be rolled next. Since don't think anyone will be left to have any sympathy for you guys if you're betrayed later & laugh you didn't see it coming instead. ;)

5a0f5d7c3dbef482008b6df6?width=1200&form

True prophets are always ignored in their time.

1 hour ago, Curufinwe said:

5a0f5d7c3dbef482008b6df6?width=1200&form

True prophets are always ignored in their time.

Lol, doesn’t matter much. Although at least when it happens you can think back on how I was right regardless of whether I’m still here.

libertyribbon.png

I can confirm that NPO and GOONS plan on rolling BK next. They're scheduled for March as part of our 2020 spring fling.

Edited by Jazz R Oppenheimer

Queen of Chaos

Guest Curufinwe
8 hours ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

I can confirm that NPO and GOONS plan on rolling BK next. They're scheduled for March as part of our 2020 spring fling.

The joke is on you - our contingency plan is for everyone to go into vmode in February.  See you in 2023!

Seeing as NPO & BK have made clear they're MDAP and fully support any GOONS aggression; my resolve in this war has only been strengthened. I do appreciate the confirmation from BK & NPO they fully stand with goons, so there is no confusion.

• Like 1

libertyribbon.png

16 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I for one am glad that Pestilence left BK. I do enjoy having him on our roll list. More targets good. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I for one am glad that Pestilence left BK. I do enjoy having him on our roll list. More targets good. 

He did stick around until at least November 5th, which I think was when I said would be a good time for the war to end way back. So I don't think he did anything wrong really. Also Pestilence recruited into BK, promoted me to Duke of Econ; as well as allowed me to leave free of debt. So I think BK lost one of their best Gov with him. My opinion at least, did feel closest with him while BK even if we haven't spoken in ages.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

He did stick around until at least November 5th, which I think was when I said would be a good time for the war to end way back. So I don't think he did anything wrong really. Also Pestilence recruited into BK, promoted me to Duke of Econ; as well as allowed me to leave free of debt. So I think BK lost one of their best Gov with him. My opinion at least, did feel closest with him while BK even if we haven't spoken in ages.

He also embezzled a tonne of everyone else's money that was entrusted to him, to pay off debts he had taken from other people, and then attempted to pressurise Coal B with his log dump lol. Dude's pissed off a variety of folks who for the most bit of his PnW gaming experience, was with him, promoted him and dealt with him as an RL friend, for an in-game 15 minutes of fame. It's always good to roll those. 

50 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

He also embezzled a tonne of everyone else's money that was entrusted to him

so whatever did come of Rado's and Sphinxs Orion Ponzi scheme Keshav? hes looking mighty shiny up there on that horse js ?

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

32 minutes ago, Unwanted said:

so whatever did come of Rado's and Sphinxs Orion Ponzi scheme Keshav? hes looking mighty shiny up there on that horse js ?

Sure if Sphinx breaks off they’ll try making him look bad bringing up old stuff they’ve known about for ages, like when Pestilence left.

libertyribbon.png