[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Seeing as NPO & BK have made clear they're MDAP and fully support any GOONS aggression; my resolve in this war has only been strengthened. I do appreciate the confirmation from BK & NPO they fully stand with goons, so there is no confusion.

GOONS is MDAP with them too.  This could just be strange phrasing, though.

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

He did stick around until at least November 5th, which I think was when I said would be a good time for the war to end way back. So I don't think he did anything wrong really. Also Pestilence recruited into BK, promoted me to Duke of Econ; as well as allowed me to leave free of debt. So I think BK lost one of their best Gov with him. My opinion at least, did feel closest with him while BK even if we haven't spoken in ages.

Who did you play as in BK as a Duke of Econ?

GICjEwp.gif

37 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

GOONS is MDAP with them too.  This could just be strange phrasing, though.

Who did you play as in BK as a Duke of Econ?

George offered to wipe a debt, pay to rebuild my cities & get me a bunch of cities after my nation was wrecked in some micro drama if I stayed 3 months when I was bored with the game. So it was either join BK & grow just being there; or default on a debt. So was actually a pretty good offer with the cities gained & debt cleared without much activity required.

Look at my username to answer your question, although Noctis on Discord. Although even George thinks BK a lost cause now, who was the only reason I gave BK a shot & the subservient treaty they have with goons is pretty degrading.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

George offered to wipe a debt, pay to rebuild my cities & get me a bunch of cities after my nation was wrecked in some micro drama if I stayed 3 months when I was bored with the game. So it was either join BK & grow just being there; or default on a debt. So was actually a pretty good offer with the cities gained & debt cleared without much activity required.

Look at my username to answer your question, although Noctis on Discord. Although even George thinks BK a lost cause now, who was the only reason I gave BK a shot & the subservient treaty they have with goons is pretty degrading.

I mention it because I was an Econ First Duke during that time so it's weird you were secretly working under that.   Sounds like you got a lot of that stolen money, though. Did you keep any friends from BK and if so, do they know you're where their money ended up (partially)?

GICjEwp.gif

15 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

I mention it because I was an Econ First Duke during that time so it's weird you were secretly working under that.   Sounds like you got a lot of that stolen money, though. Did you keep any friends from BK and if so, do they know you're where their money ended up (partially)?

Wasn’t long after I was promoted, EM snitched about me mentioning it in a private server. EM also told him everything he thought could get me in trouble with Pestilence as well. Pestilence just wanted me not angry with EM when confronting me, but told him I wasn’t going to get along with EM probably in response to a screenshot of me calling EM a snitch. So still got paid the week salary and left on normal terms. Although wasn’t worth the drama with EM worked up at the time & leader of Yakuza.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Wasn’t long after I was promoted, EM snitched about me mentioning it in a private server. EM also told him everything he thought could get me in trouble with Pestilence as well. Pestilence just wanted me not angry with EM when confronting me, but told him I wasn’t going to get along with EM probably in response to a screenshot of me calling EM a snitch. So still got paid the week salary and left on normal terms. Although wasn’t worth the drama with EM worked up at the time & leader of Yakuza.

Promoted from what to what?  Who is EM? Whatever the situation with Gorge you received money stolen from members of BK just doing their thing. For all your talk of morality and stuff you'd think you'd have more of an issue with that.

GICjEwp.gif

3 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Promoted from what to what?  Who is EM? Whatever the situation with Gorge you received money stolen from members of BK just doing their thing. For all your talk of morality and stuff you'd think you'd have more of an issue with that.

Duke of Econ (Trade) also I paid back everything I got in taxes and normal grants. Elijah is EM, who ironically ended up joining Fark after me, which is around when I drifted apart from them for a while.

Edit: Although retrospect Elijah probably did me a favor even if he wasn’t trying at the time, so don’t hold any grudges still over it though.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

At the time BK was an MDoAP partner why would I not tell them you was telling people in alliances like pantheon the inner workings of BK, As for me joining Fark that was for two reasons, 1) wanted to see what it was like 2) You was spying on Fark and giving back reports to Leo, and you also placed bounties on members of Yakuza.

You are right we will not get a long as in truth you seem to think you are some super important guy who everyone must want, when the truth is you annoy me way more than goons could ever, I know i am just a large whale with no power within this game, you need to remember you are just a small nation micro drama with no say in this game, and you seem to think you war on goons matter, I am pretty sure GOONs are loving the fact they get to slap you about.

1 minute ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

You was spying on Fark and giving back reports to Leo

Read the edit for the first part, but actually spreading this lie I kind of do hold against you. Leo said Epi might not want to say who put a bounty on you since it might burn a contact they might have hoped would give information, but I never did and small talk about a bounty I placed joking around back when we weren’t getting along wasn’t spying or giving info on Fark.

You also let yourself be manipulated with that way later when Epi felt like messing with you and saying high gov said it.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Read the edit for the first part, but actually spreading this lie I kind of do hold against you. Leo said Epi might not want to say who put a bounty on you since it might burn a contact they might have hoped would give information, but I never did and small talk about a bounty I placed joking around back when we weren’t getting along wasn’t spying or giving info on Fark.

You also let yourself be manipulated with that way later when Epi felt like messing with you and saying high gov said it.

Leo was the one who told me you was a spy, At the time it happened Soup was ready to kick you out the second i i told him who placed the bounties, but Leo was the one who wanted you there to give information on Fark, but whatever Not as if they need it but i am sure GOONs wont mind me dropping some fat stacks in their bank to keep rolling you, or will you remain hiding in Megs alliance where they cant touch you?

Just now, Bjorn Ironside said:

Leo was the one who told me you was a spy, At the time it happened Soup was ready to kick you out the second i i told him who placed the bounties, but Leo was the one who wanted you there to give information on Fark, but whatever Not as if they need it but i am sure GOONs wont mind me dropping some fat stacks in their bank to keep rolling you, or will you remain hiding in Megs alliance where they cant touch you?

As much as Leo might deserve blame for phrasing whatever he meant in a way to make it possible to sound that way out of context, posts like this remind me why there is still good left in the world BK/NPO can accomplish still rolling you.

So it makes it harder to want them to lose when they’d roll people like out of the game if able.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

As much as Leo might deserve blame for phrasing whatever he meant in a way to make it possible to sound that way out of context, posts like this remind me why there is still good left in the world BK/NPO can accomplish still rolling you.

So it makes it harder to want them to lose when they’d roll people like out of the game if able.

this is why i love GOONs as they can roll you

4 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

i love GOONs

Glad you admitted this upfront, don’t think anyone expected you to have any consistency. Now let’s stop this derail, you’re not actually relevant to my stance.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Glad you admitted this upfront, don’t think anyone expected you to have any consistency. Now let’s stop this derail, you’re not actually relevant to my stance.

You are not even relevant to your own stance, so you should stop derailing this 17 page of pointlessness 

10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Duke of Econ (Trade) also I paid back everything I got in taxes and normal grants. Elijah is EM, who ironically ended up joining Fark after me, which is around when I drifted apart from them for a while.

Edit: Although retrospect Elijah probably did me a favor even if he wasn’t trying at the time, so don’t hold any grudges still over it though.

Interesting that you said nothing about the money you now (or possibly even then) knew was stolen from BK members or returning it.  I guess you like morality so long as it doesn't affect you?

GICjEwp.gif

Just now, ComradeMilton said:

Interesting that you said nothing about the money you now (or possibly even then) knew was stolen from BK members or returning it.  I guess you like morality so long as it doesn't affect you?

I never knew of any money stolen, first I heard of it was you guys after Pestilence left.

libertyribbon.png

I never knew of any money stolen, first I heard of it was you guys after Pestilence left.

Now you know it's stolen from just general members, why haven't you returned it?  Stealing or receiving something stolen is generally considered immoral.  If you want to be a moralist you need to be consistent.

GICjEwp.gif

2 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Now you know it's stolen from just general members, why haven't you returned it?  Stealing or receiving something stolen is generally considered immoral.  If you want to be a moralist you need to be consistent.

You’re saying BK pays for all its grants with stolen money? Taxes pay for it and you know this.

libertyribbon.png