[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

3 minutes ago, Avakael said:

Actually, what does prevent GOONS from escalating this?

They escalated it to this point already & were the aggressors; so I’m not aware of any of their allies supporting them starting this war. I’m willing to maybe let it go without escalation in part because of the Mythic war dragging longer than expected, although I haven’t expected our allies to do anything yet. Although them existing in case goons wants to make this a long term affair is helpful.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

just fyi, in case anyone was confused, Kingsglaive declared war on GOONS and was the aggressor.

When you guys are mass declaring on our entire lower tier when I was out of range & declarations continued more than one round we were already at war from your actions before this thread.

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

When you guys are mass declaring on our entire lower tier when I was out of range & declarations continued more than one round we were already at war from your actions before this thread.

right, kingsglaive has been declaring on goons since our existence.

1 minute ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

right, kingsglaive has been declaring on goons since our existence.

There were no declarations on you guys between me & Jazz agreeing on peace & you guys mass declaring on everyone other than me in the alliance.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

There were no declarations on you guys between me & Jazz agreeing on peace & you guys mass declaring on everyone other than me in the alliance.

yes everyone can see how you are absolutely deliberate about what time frame you are cherry picking

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

yes everyone can see how you are absolutely deliberate about what time frame you are cherry picking

What you’re doing is so transparent, don’t think anyone is believing you.

libertyribbon.png

23 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

DNFJ says he doesn’t want this pointless feud, wonder if you guys are trying to sabotage him. Trying to draw attention from Mythic attacking my ally over toward negativity toward you guys. Because you insist on continuing this war you guys started.

Jazz doesn't care.  You were offered the Mercy Board. If you decline you're going to remain at war.  That's how it is.

9 hours ago, Avakael said:

Actually, what does prevent GOONS from escalating this?

Nothing. We don't actually need to peace him out at all.

GICjEwp.gif

I don't know man, we granted you peace when we were joining up against the Coal Mines but then you decided to start raiding our "inactives" so we responded in force. Then you declared war against us at the alliance level. It seems like a pretty open and shut case to me. :popcorn:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

They escalated it to this point already & were the aggressors; so I’m not aware of any of their allies supporting them starting this war. I’m willing to maybe let it go without escalation in part because of the Mythic war dragging longer than expected, although I haven’t expected our allies to do anything yet. Although them existing in case goons wants to make this a long term affair is helpful.

That doesn't answer my question. What are your allies supposed to be able to do to stop GOONS?

Le1AjCa.png

16 hours ago, Avakael said:

That doesn't answer my question. What are your allies supposed to be able to do to stop GOONS?

I’m not completely sure yet, why I haven’t asked them to do anything. Although if goons thought I was going to do nothing as they killed off the rest of my alliance, that wasn’t an option either.

Edit: Although I’d prefer to laugh at despair rather than give into it, since there is still hope as long as I don’t give up. If this is going to be an execution, might take a while before we’re dead & I’ll go out laughing until the end.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m not completely sure yet, why I haven’t asked them to do anything. Although if goons thought I was going to do nothing as they killed off the rest of my alliance, that wasn’t an option either.

Edit: Although I’d prefer to laugh at despair rather than give into it, since there is still hope as long as I don’t give up. If this is going to be an execution, might take a while before we’re dead & I’ll go out laughing until the end.

Maybe people shouldn't have joined your alliance?  Maybe you should have discussed declaring war on an alliance 50-60x larger than your own with your membership before doing it?

Queen of Chaos

8 minutes ago, Jazz R Oppenheimer said:

Maybe people shouldn't have joined your alliance?  Maybe you should have discussed declaring war on an alliance 50-60x larger than your own with your membership before doing it?

You guys slot filled everyone in my alliance other than me when I recognized war, would have been worse to ignore you guys killing them off.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, ComradeMilton said:

In what possible way?

Better to die fighting; than let my friends be killed doing nothing. Also there is still hope, if Sphinx's Anti-Hegemony Clause ever comes into play while I'm still at war with you guys; would seem the opportune time to ask my allies to assist as well when our odds would be better.

libertyribbon.png

Also upon learning GOONS wanted to pursue this war much longer than they let on before; I've decided against any mergers for now. Kingsglaive won't give up & anyone from either side who don't want to help GOONS achieve the hegemony they desire are welcome to merge into Kingsglaive.

Although either way, I have no regrets in my opposition for GOONs. A dead world is what awaits if they are successful anyways, I'd rather have fun trying to stop it before its all over anyways. So I'm happy to be where I am now rather than sitting on the sidelines.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

Also upon learning GOONS wanted to pursue this war much longer than they let on before; I've decided against any mergers for now. Kingsglaive won't give up & anyone from either side who don't want to help GOONS achieve the hegemony they desire are welcome to merge into Kingsglaive.

Uh huh, sure man, sure.  Or, more likely, no alliance will have you.  Amusing how you once again claim to commit yourself to perpetual resistance, yet the cycle will continue as it always has.  You don't have the stomach to engage us forever.  You're no RUKUNU.  When you're tired of being a crater, you know where to find us.

Although either way, I have no regrets in my opposition for GOONs. A dead world is what awaits if they are successful anyways, I'd rather have fun trying to stop it before its all over anyways. So I'm happy to be where I am now rather than sitting on the sidelines.

Please.  Worlds flourish from our divine touch as we weave our stories.  Can you name even a single example of a world we've 'killed'?

Just now, Sardonic said:

Uh huh, sure man, sure.  Or, more likely, no alliance will have you.  Amusing how you once again claim to commit yourself to perpetual resistance, yet the cycle will continue as it always has.  You don't have the stomach to engage us forever.  You're no RUKUNU.  When you're tired of being a crater, you know where to find us.

Please.  Worlds flourish from our divine touch as we weave our stories.  Can you name even a single example of a world we've 'killed'?

I’m talking about this one. If speaking out on the forum is reason to be attacked & you guys trying to destroy an alliance; if you guys achieve your objectives it will be a dead world. Intent on preserving the status quo & mostly dead forum.

My nation can’t die unless I decide this game isn’t worth playing. So eventually it might be possible I move on from this game if most of the player base remains boring; although that will take a long time; as people can think about the best way of dealing with you guys.

Although if not entertaining the idea of a “mercy board” will be my end in this game; I’ll leave laughing at all the fools still playing rather than be sad I’m gone.

libertyribbon.png

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Better to die fighting; than let my friends be killed doing nothing. Also there is still hope, if Sphinx's Anti-Hegemony Clause ever comes into play while I'm still at war with you guys; would seem the opportune time to ask my allies to assist as well when our odds would be better.

You can't die in this game.  How's Fark working out?

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This is a war. It continues until you negotiate peace.  For you, that's the Mercy Board.

GICjEwp.gif