[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

imageproxy.png&key=8f2decf53da715cd9c6c1

RoH/DoW in response to repeated attacks by GOONS.

Figured I'd make it official, so when any do pop into my range people don't have to act/fake surprised.

Kingsglaive_Symbol_Art.png

Our CB is valid & any can contact me if concerned defending yourself isn't.

GOONs will always be SPECIAL; until you die for me at least once you can't leave.

Signed,

Noctis Anarch Caelum, True King

• Like 1

libertyribbon.png

3 minutes ago, csans said:

Thanks, Satan

Why does Si Kong care? (Suspected you GOONS from the start, but if you're revealing you true alignment now. Cool)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

21 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

hy does Si Kong care? (Suspected you GOONS from the start, but if you're revealing you true alignment now. Cool)

Edited 15 minutes ago by Noctis Anarch Caelum

I was saying thanks to you and we’re actually extremely anti goons, do your research before you go doing some wonton accusing,(your only “evidence” is that my pfp was the same as someone in SA, which isn’t evidence when you consider my coleader Kali gave me that pfp from a list of popular profile pictures) also it’s Si Hong. 

Edited by csans
More context
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, csans said:

I was saying thanks to you and we’re actually extremely anti goons, do your research before you go doing some wonton accusing, also it’s Si Hong. 

Talk with me on private on Discord I guess.

Anyways, that MemeNAP which was always worthless, can be completely discounted with this RoH as well; making it a moot point no matter how much Memesphere tries twisting it. So nothing to prevent Fark Sphere from doing what is right when needed if they decide, as they have a clear entry point created by GOONS attacking and my RoH; should that be needed to do anything. ;)

libertyribbon.png

You have no idea what you're doing and why you're doing it and what the consequences are. You're just being random af and could have saved yourself every word and letter in this ...whatever it is.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Odin said:

You have no idea what you're doing and why you're doing it and what the consequences are. You're just being random af and could have saved yourself every word and letter in this ...whatever it is.

Seemed Coalition B decided it’s all the same on your side, although would peace AK if you guys want nothing to do with those you associate with & be involved with them this war.

libertyribbon.png

Oh Methrage.  After all we've been through, after all these years, across all these worlds, you still legitimately don't get it.  With every post you add to our story, with every failed attempt at resistance, you have made us that much more entertained.  I thank you for all you have done for us.  I eagerly await your mercy board submission.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

Oh Methrage.  After all we've been through, after all these years, across all these worlds, you still legitimately don't get it.  With every post you add to our story, with every failed attempt at resistance, you have made us that much more entertained.  I thank you for all you have done for us.  I eagerly await your mercy board submission.

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism finally comfortable with your true name? Look forward to your fate I won’t disclose. War means war, got what you should have expected.

e: lol @ all the whining by you guys over the last fews days over what again? Lol

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, Adam. said:

Thank you, GOONS. Keep him distracted enough where he doesn't spam the forums, would you?

Don't worry, they'll make enough posts to drown out however many I could ever make. lol

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Horsecock said:

Pre-emptive thanks to GOONS for purging this cancer from the face of the earth.

Assuming you’re joining, but if not pretty sure your cancer will be purged first. ;)

I already know I will prevail. ;)

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

Not even we can accomplish that miracle, sadly.

What was that thing you thought I did with the sound device? Was a manipulation of the Noosphere, Illusionary Trick, Miracle or Mind Control which made you make an article blaming me for your downward decent recent even as I hadn’t posted many days while you’re complaining escalated? Seems like a deep blow you took, rip?

Want me to show your another magic “trick”, noosphere manipulation or maybe real magic? ;)

libertyribbon.png