[RoH/DoW] Kingsglaive War with GOONS

Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

[...]GOONs suddenly continued additional attacks after I thought an understanding was reached. 

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

[...]apparent agreement on peace with DNFJ[...]

There was never a peace agreement.

i2FSAiF.gif

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

No idea what that even is & I don’t care to find out. lol

Its where you are given some options for peace and post them on our struggle session channel on our discord.

Basically the only way you or anyone gets peace with us for micro wars

Edited by Leonard J Crabs

3 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

Its where you are given some options for peace and post them on our struggle session channel on our discord.

Basically the only way you or anyone gets peace with us for micro wars

Well, still didn't care about finding out what it meant. lol

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, still didn't care about finding out what it meant. lol

I'm just surprised that after a decade of fighting us you'd actually think you would have peace with us without a struggle session

1 minute ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

I'm just surprised that after a decade of fighting us you'd actually think you would have peace with us without a struggle session

I'm surprised you're still going on about this. Mercy Board is for noobs who don't realize they can just say no, lol.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

uh, I only mentioned struggle sessions. Can you not read?

I haven’t even attempted activating any Fark Sphere treaties & also considering just merging back into Fark if I don’t think Kingsglaive is needed anymore or growing enough; so just don’t get ahead of yourself with crazy demands. Don’t really care what you call it exactly. Although pretty sure you’re joking, since hard to believe you’re serious about this struggle thing.

libertyribbon.png

I have moved off the Kingsglaive AA as I explore the feasibility of a merger back into Fark, however the alliance is in loyal hands. I consider this war with goons outdated & further declarations on Kingsglaive by GOONs to be a challenge meant for all of Fark Sphere to meet head on in battle.

Whether Kingsglaive will merge with Fark, another alliance or remain a separate alliance will be determined. Although for now Kingsglaive remains an extension of Fark Sphere if anyone feels a need to see how capable we are in defending.

I feel like my return to Fark is important at this point in time, as I’m not sure it was a good idea to ever leave the AA. Hopefully I can do more good for Fark from inside the alliance rather than outside. The jokes from Goons about terms were amusing & take them in jest; rather than serious threats.

Best Regards

libertyribbon.png

1 minute ago, TOOTS MAGOOTS said:

*moments earlier in the accounting division at methrage HQ*

ndWGVbUp.gif

Nothing to do with that, I'm fine on resources. lol

However I look foward to finishing our rounds; although my obsession with you guys isn't what you think. Not going to stop all progress to focus solely on you guys just because some forum posts got you guys triggered into attacking.

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

I think you're confused.  You're not just going to walk away from this.

Fark is fully within their rights to accept me in. You guys have been aggressively attacking a direct ally of an ally since you guys didn't like some forum posts. So all of Fark Sphere could technically be chained in defensively. While I'm not sure how many of the top 3 need to agree on what decisions before it can be finalized, they have no reason not to accept me back in. Even if you guys go to war with them over it.

libertyribbon.png

You declared war on goons. You joining fark wont protect you from goons, and I do hope goons keep on hitting you and I also hope fark will have the balls to "Counter". Nevertheless, this topic should be closed already.

• Upvote 1