Jump to content

Kingsglaive Recognition of War


True King
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyways, doesn’t really matter now. I don’t even care to tally the $$ worth of infra damage I took, unimportant..

Edit: Also this thread was only recognizing war with Alexio's alliance, who attacked aggressively. The other posts were joking back and forth with people. Some people can't take a joke. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

First, ZI is basically impossible in this game.
Second, Yarr couldn't do it if we wanted to, eventually you'd be out of our score range.
Third, I think all of the talk about what to do with you in the channels I've seen is along the lines of "He's offering peace now that he can't get enough MAPs before beige to launch another one" followed be some "no chance" type messages.

Fourth, and this is the big one here. Most people view themselves, or their side as "the good guys". Not many people actively seek out the villain role. If you're thinking you're the good guy, you're not. You're not the plucky hero standing up to the evil-doers. Just because you're not the good guy doesn't make you the bad guy either. From what I can tell is you're desperately making moves to maybe save face, or some personal respect, or whatever. But you're all over the place. Your stances and statements seem to wax and wane with each hour. 

 

The people who have suggested you take a break aren't wrong. The best thing for you to do in this situation is accept that there are no real moves you can make at this point. Accept what has happened, stop lashing out in almost every direction and learn from what has happened. Let this go, move on, and remember...

 

OdTn4DL.gif

Its not that I view myself as anything. It's that I am, objectively speaking, the good guy.

  • Haha 2

 

os9LcJK.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Its not that I view myself as anything. It's that I am, objectively speaking, the good guy.

No one could act against Partisan and speak of it being in 'good conscience'. To act against Partisan is to be in the wrong by definition.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways, doesn’t really matter now. I don’t even care to tally the $$ worth of infra damage I took, unimportant..

Edit: Also this thread was only recognizing war with Alexio's alliance, who attacked aggressively. The other posts were joking back and forth with people. Some people can't take a joke. :P

"Hah hah hah guys, it was all a joke. Yeah, just a joke, hah. Right guys? Yeah... I'm not crying you're crying shutup."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mods, is there such a thing as a mercy lock? This thread has spiraled beyond all reason and has grown by five pages of derailment in the last 36 hours. 

Be the change you want to see in the world. End this.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Mods, is there such a thing as a mercy lock? This thread has spiraled beyond all reason and has grown by five pages of derailment in the last 36 hours. 

Be the change you want to see in the world. End this.

No, Don't end this. I want to see how deep and dark this rabbit hole goes.
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

No, Don't end this. I want to see how deep and dark this rabbit hole goes.
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731

I'm sure it can go far, I mean, look how far it's gone already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, durmij said:

Mods, is there such a thing as a mercy lock? This thread has spiraled beyond all reason and has grown by five pages of derailment in the last 36 hours. 

Be the change you want to see in the world. End this.

I dunno, the actual war is still going with Alexio's alliance. So it's back on topic now unless somebody takes it back off again. :P

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

It's that I am, objectively speaking, the good guy.

 

  • Upvote 3

Always keep your foes confused. If they are never sure who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next.
Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you.

scSqPGJ.gif

It's like I'm reading a book and it's a book I deeply love. I'm reading it slowly now so the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I can still feel the words of the story, but it's in this endless space between the words I find myself now It's a place that's not of the physical. It's where everything else is. This is where I am now, and who I am.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noctis, after talking with someone irl about politics, I realized that you share a very similar characteristic with that person: You refuse to be wrong. No matter what evidence people throw at you, no matter how many oppose you and disagree with your views, no matter how many people are going against you, you are always the one who is right and all those other people are wrong. I don't know if you believe yourself to be a rebel, if you truly think you are always right, or if you're just crazy, but that's a major reason you're highly disliked in this community. You have to be right no matter what and it makes you seem arrogant and obnoxious. Ditch that attitude, take some responsibility and watch what happens.

  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Noctis, after talking with someone irl about politics, I realized that you share a very similar characteristic with that person: You refuse to be wrong. No matter what evidence people throw at you, no matter how many oppose you and disagree with your views, no matter how many people are going against you, you are always the one who is right and all those other people are wrong. I don't know if you believe yourself to be a rebel, if you truly think you are always right, or if you're just crazy, but that's a major reason you're highly disliked in this community. You have to be right no matter what and it makes you seem arrogant and obnoxious. Ditch that attitude, take some responsibility and watch what happens.

Never seen someone whine so long about somebody fighting back in a war which doesn't involve them. You probably have no clue why we're at war, I barely know why Alexio wants to war me.

Edit: Also even if I know your leader is cool & other members in your alliance, with us having no problems with each other; your constant whining & complaining about me fighting back against Alexio on various mediums; as well as allies individually is making them think TKR has a grudge and is an enemy of mine; although just stop trying whatever it is you think you're going to accomplish by continuing with this nonsense.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.