Kingsglaive Recognition of War

True King

Just now, Abbas Mehdi said:

oh the catastrophe. forever condemned and doomed to repeat our great failures.

If Dynamic didn’t change his mind on letting me in while on his last term based on downvotes; they would be the best alliance in the game atm. Although instead their leader choices haven’t impressed.

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

According to Noctis, a lot of those failures were on your account, Abbas.

Based on what Noctis says, its on Dynamics account.

I suggest you to not speak for other people and their vision for other alliances. It may lead to propagating unclear instructions.

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If Dynamic didn’t change his mind on letting me in while on his last term based on downvotes; they would be the best alliance in the game atm. Although instead their leader choices haven’t impressed.

Based on what Noctis says, its on Dynamics account.

I suggest you to not speak for other people and their vision for other alliances. It may lead to propagating unclear instructions.

Noctis, how do you feel about Abbas in relation to Rose's past?

os9LcJK.gif

Noctis, how do you feel about Abbas in relation to Rose's past?

based on rose wiki page history and Noctis, I have made less impact on rose than you have Prefonteen.

Do you have anything to say in regards to Dynamic's decision on the rejection of Noctis based on his downvotes?

Edited by Abbas Mehdi

f2VouKU.png

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Don’t know very much about it. Rose was kind of a lost cause after they changed their mind based on spam downvoting.

2 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

based on rose wiki page history and Noctis, I have made less impact on rose than you have Prefonteen.

Do you have anything to say in regards to Dynamic's decision on the rejection of Noctis based on his downvotes?

What Noctis means to say, is that him not knowing much about it speaks books about Rose's irrelevance and lack of achievement during Abbas' days.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

What Noctis means to say, is that him not knowing much about it speaks books about Rose's irrelevance during Abbas' days.

Didn't I tell you earlier not to speak for other people Prefonteen. Specially other people that you certainly can never grasp.

I suggest you to be honest in regards to what you think of Dynamic's decision to reject Noctis application based on his downvotes? Is that a lapse in judgement on our part? Would you have accepted Noctis into your alliance with those downvotes?

Edited by Abbas Mehdi

f2VouKU.png

1 minute ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Didn't I tell you earlier not to speak for other people Prefonteen. Specially other people that you certainly can never grasp.

I suggest you to be honest in regards to what you think of Dynamic's decision to reject Noctis application based on his downvotes? Is that a lapse in judgement on our part? Would you have accepted Noctis into your alliance with those downvotes?

I don't believe that my opinion on Rose's failure to process Noctis' application is relevant to Rose's failure to process Noctis' application.

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

I don't believe that my opinion on Rose's failure to process Noctis' application is relevant to Rose's failure to process Noctis' application.

And yet your opinion is more valued than mine as Noctis doesn't know me much. So what say you?

f2VouKU.png

This is not my thread, nor is it The $yndicate's. This thread is about Rose and Noctis. Let's not derail any further.

This is a recognition of war thread for a syndicate ally?

f2VouKU.png

This is a recognition of war thread for a syndicate ally?

Just because you call a spade a spoon does not make it a spoon.

This kind of logic is what led you to losing 5 successive wars due to political outmanouvering in the first place, is what Noctis might say if he cared to entertain you further.

os9LcJK.gif

Just because you call a spade a spoon does not make it a spoon.

This kind of logic is what led you to losing 5 successive wars due to political outmanouvering in the first place, is what Noctis might say if he cared to entertain you further.

and yet here you are calling a spoon, a spade.

Again, I can not emphasize this enough, i suggest you to not speak for other parties in this thread.

Edited by Abbas Mehdi

f2VouKU.png

and yet here you are calling a spoon a spade.

Again, I can not emphasize this enough, i suggest you to not speak for other parties in this thread.

I did not speak for another party. I made a suggestion as to what may or may not be said.

You seem to be trying hard to deflect this topic from Rose. Why?

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

I did not speak for another party. I made a suggestion as to what may or may not be said.

You seem to be trying hard to deflect this topic from Rose. Why?

on the contrary, I am asking for your opinion on whether it was a good decision for Rose to reject Noctis application and if so then would syndicate have accepted him?

f2VouKU.png

on the contrary, I am asking for your opinion on whether it was a good decision for Rose to reject Noctis application and if so then would syndicate have accepted him?

I don't think Noctis is at all interested in The Syndicate's recruitment policies. As to my opinion- I'm afraid I will have to echo Noctis' well articulated assessment.

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

I don't think Noctis is at all interested in The Syndicate's recruitment policies. As to my opinion- I'm afraid I will have to echo Noctis' well articulated assessment.

So you feel it was a bad decision by Dynamic for Rose to accept him?

So if the tables were turned would syndicate have accepted Noctis if he applied there?

f2VouKU.png

So you feel it was a bad decision by Dynamic for Rose to accept him?

So if the tables were turned would syndicate have accepted Noctis if he applied there?

Noctis' opinions on Rose's failure to accept Noctis have no bearing on Syndicate recruitment policy.

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Noctis' opinions on Rose's failure to accept Noctis have no bearing on Syndicate recruitment policy.

I do not think we are discussing syndicate's recruitment policy. More so their success in developing as a proper and accomplished alliance if they were to accept Noctis as a member. If Rose rejection=Rose failure then certainly the arithmetic suggests Syndicate's acceptance=Syndicate success

x+1=y but y-1=x

Edited by Abbas Mehdi

f2VouKU.png

5 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

I do not think we are discussing syndicate's recruitment policy. More so their success in developing as a proper and accomplished alliance if they were to accept Noctis as a member. If Rose rejection=Rose failure than certainly the arithmetic suggests Syndicate's acceptance=Syndicate success

x+1=y but y-1=x

Not everything is quantifiable, Abbas. Noctis was trying to make the point that Rose's lack of long-term success is attributable, for the most part, to a culturally bred blindness to windows of opportunities. His reference to his application was merely intended to illustrate his broader argument.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

Not everything is quantifiable, Abbas. Noctis was trying to make the point that Rose's lack of long-term success is attributable, for the most part, to a culturally bred blindness windows of opportunities. His reference to his application was merely intended to illustrate his broader argument.

451237786_Screenshot_2019-09-25definequantifiable-GoogleSearch.png.524e60f0e5e0146ed612001cfa918b53.png

I think from the definition of quantifiable we can conclude that everything is quantifiable. Noctis point is understood by us and hence why we ask as a concerned party whether our error in judgement in rejecting his application was hypothetically replicated in another alliance such as the syndicate without the rejection then maybe we could answer the question on the success of an alliance and its relation to the value x which is defined as the membership of Noctis. Simply following the scientific process here.

f2VouKU.png

451237786_Screenshot_2019-09-25definequantifiable-GoogleSearch.png.524e60f0e5e0146ed612001cfa918b53.png

I think from the definition of quantifiable we can conclude that everything is quantifiable. Noctis point is understood by us and hence why we ask as a concerned party whether our error in judgement in rejecting his application was hypothetically replicated in another alliance such as the syndicate without the rejection then maybe we could answer the question on the success of an alliance and its relation to the value x which is defined as the membership of Noctis. Simply following the scientific process here.

I believe we should take a step back and reassess the methodology used for your research into causes for Rose's failure as an entity. Why did you opt for your current process over other, arguably more fitting methodologies?

os9LcJK.gif

I believe we should take a step back and reassess the methodology used for your research into causes for Rose's failure as an entity. Why did you opt for your current process over other, arguably more fitting methodologies?

The larger and broader hypothesis are always broken down into smaller experiments for testing and replication. Based on a point provided by Noctis on the rejection of his application. If the same test is replicated in the syndicate with the outcome being positive, we can verify the hypothesis on the success of an alliance based on the test subject being in the alliance and its success being measured quantifiable. As for the metrics on measurement success, I am all ears for any input in that regard.

f2VouKU.png

4 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

The larger and broader hypothesis are always broken down into smaller experiments for testing and replication. Based on a point provided by Noctis on the rejection of his application. If the same test is replicated in the syndicate with the outcome being positive, we can verify the hypothesis on the success of an alliance based on the test subject being in the alliance and its success being measured quantifiable. As for the metrics on measurement success, I am all ears for any input in that regard.

I don't think replicating the test with just one party would provide reliable test results. A large-scale replication among a sample of alliances of which the ideological spread is representative for Orbis in general seems to be the only way to produce a reliable verification of your hypothesis that Rose's recruitment policies are shit.

Cross-Orbis surveys, perhaps?

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif