Jump to content
Sean Anthony

Anthony's Flying Circus

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sean Anthony said:

Hello!

I saw Parrish's Forum post. In-fact he is wrong.

What happened is this. Nothing else. The Truth.

He couped me cause he was pressured, he was weak. Alliances of GPC & BoC where threatening to hit. I talked with Roq about it and he said he'd protect us and he'd be surprised if they did attack. I showed Parrish the proof. I followed GPC's & BoC's peace deal terms of put the number 27 in my alliance description. They never followed there end of upholding a protectorate deal. So I remove 27 from my alliance. I have been busy these past few weeks so I couldn't be working on the alliance. That is what happened. Nothing else. Parrish will deny it but he's Parrish. He's made some terrible alliances that make me cringe like hell. But the truth also is. I have come to the facts. I can't make a successful alliance. That may come to a shock for many of you however, in return. I'll be taking a break from this game & lovely Community. I may return someday. The Crimson Entente I had hope for it being like TMA but it didn't. Parrish, gave into weakness has shall has. I want to thank these People & Alliances for my journey throughout P&W.
- Afrika Korps, Viridian Entente, New Pacific Order, The Light Federation, Orange Defense Network, Godfury, & 520 Alliances I have made.

- Velium, Nokia Rokia, Roq, Spongebob (from Solar Knights/Nuclear Knights), Khai Jäger, WsWphoenix (Polaris), Presidential (VE) & Epi.

 

tl;dr = TCE will last about a few days. The true number of alliances I made is 33. 

Much love Sean. And screw Parrish ;)

I'll miss you buddy.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All good things have come to a end.

like the 27/33 Alliances sean made.

but on a more serious note, i’ll miss ya sean. 

maybe. just maybe your final alliance might work.

have fun and relax IRL! cant wait to see you return!

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sean Anthony said:

Hello!

I saw Parrish's Forum post. In-fact he is wrong.

What happened is this. Nothing else. The Truth.

He couped me cause he was pressured, he was weak. Alliances of GPC & BoC where threatening to hit. I talked with Roq about it and he said he'd protect us and he'd be surprised if they did attack. I showed Parrish the proof. I followed GPC's & BoC's peace deal terms of put the number 27 in my alliance description. They never followed there end of upholding a protectorate deal. So I remove 27 from my alliance. I have been busy these past few weeks so I couldn't be working on the alliance. That is what happened. Nothing else. Parrish will deny it but he's Parrish. He's made some terrible alliances that make me cringe like hell. But the truth also is. I have come to the facts. I can't make a successful alliance. That may come to a shock for many of you however, in return. I'll be taking a break from this game & lovely Community. I may return someday. The Crimson Entente I had hope for it being like TMA but it didn't. Parrish, gave into weakness has shall has. I want to thank these People & Alliances for my journey throughout P&W.
- Afrika Korps, Viridian Entente, New Pacific Order, The Light Federation, Orange Defense Network, Godfury, & 520 Alliances I have made.

- Velium, Nokia Rokia, Roq, Spongebob (from Solar Knights/Nuclear Knights), Khai Jäger, WsWphoenix (Polaris), Presidential (VE) & Epi.

 

tl;dr = TCE will last about a few days. The true number of alliances I made is 33.

 

Edit: If you want to chat or help me in P&W before I leave or make my final departure please send me a message. I want to say again that P&W is a Fantastic Community! Love you all! Except Minesome cause nobody loves him. (Except Dusty) 

Oh God... You... you finally accepted your fate...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tho we barely talk, take care man. I hope you do decide to return to the game and create an alliance that works. Learn from your experiences, both good and bad, and strive to be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a wild ride, Sean. The first couple of months that I spent in the original TCE and TMA were a genuinely fun way to get back into the game, after so long away. 

Thank you and goodbye o7

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sean Anthony said:

you all! Except Minesome cause nobody loves him. (Except Dusty) 

@CitrusK loves me

1 hour ago, Rosier said:

@MinesomeMC Stop boollying people.

no u

3 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Much love Sean. And screw Parrish ;)

I'll miss you buddy.

 

divorced

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CitrusK said:

Much love Sean. And screw Parrish ;)

I'll miss you buddy.

 

@CitrusK you know you love me.

3 hours ago, Trajan said:

Tho we barely talk, take care man. I hope you do decide to return to the game and create an alliance that works. Learn from your experiences, both good and bad, and strive to be better.

@Trajan he never learns from his experiences and never keeps up with his deals

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what you're saying is that because you can't lead an alliance you are taking a vacation. 

 

You could always just join another and quit being a tyrant power monger.

Or if you want to be a tyrant then just join *bleep!*

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will always have a special place in our hearts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Parrish said:

@CitrusK you know you love me.

@Trajan he never learns from his experiences and never keeps up with his deals

A member of this community left... a fun member, that could have became pretty good. I didn't really talk to you that much, and I doubt that you even know who I am. But I don't care, I know who you are, that's all I need. You're kind of an annoying person, like really. And cringy. And always making stupid excuses. And you have bad stats. And you still have infra, which is what I live to destroy.😜 Time to roll ya!!

NPO ended the protectorate treaty with you, and except if you have a good reason why I shouldn't hit you (like, a new alliance protects you or something), you'll need to be ready for anything...

Edited by Durand
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See you next week - you can't end on an odd number.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Durand said:

A member of this community left... a fun member, that could have became pretty good. I didn't really talk to you that much, and I doubt that you even know who I am. But I don't care, I know who you are, that's all I need. You're kind of an annoying person, like really. And cringy. And always making stupid excuses. And you have bad stats. And you still have infra, which is what I live to destroy.😜 Time to roll ya!!

NPO ended the protectorate treaty with you, and except if you have a good reason why I shoudldn't hit you (like, a new alliance protects you or something), you'll need to be ready for anything...

They ended it after Parrish took over then.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt he say hed leave, or at lest not start alliances again, before?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Durand said:

NPO ended the protectorate treaty with you, and except if you have a good reason why I shoudldn't hit you (like, a new alliance protects you or something), you'll need to be ready for anything...

unknown.png?width=441&height=318

no u

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.