Keegoz

The The United Empire of Zaharon DoE

I don't get it. Was this your Halloween costume?

1 minute ago, Quichwe10 said:

I don't get it. Was this your Halloween costume?

Yes

• Like 3

I sexually Identify as an Zahaharon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Zahaharonite Impossible and I’m fricking LARPing but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass roleplayers, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Zahaharon” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a zahaharonaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 6

I sexually Identify as an Zahaharon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of being triggered and kicking people from my discord server. People say to me that a person being a Zahaharonite Impossible and I’m fricking LARPing but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install weak ass roleplayers, bad leadership and sensitive frickers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Zahaharon” and respect my right to be a weakling. If you can’t accept me you’re a zahaharonaphobe and need to check your alliance privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Yes

Well, alright. KT's a great one already though, so don't feel like you have to change to emulate others. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Spam liking your own stuff, nice

zahaharonaphobe!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

spam downvoting your stuff, nicer

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

polaphobe!

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 2

I already knew you lot were psychos, but this is going above and beyond. ?

Edited by Ryan1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

I already knew you lot were psychos, but this post goes above and beyond. ?

Thanks man, glad you like it

• Like 1

• Upvote 1

Mods are Zahaharonaphobes.  They moved this thread.

• Upvote 3