Recognition of War of GOB and TCW on Spanish Armada

Rick Roll

2 minutes ago, Lolbrok said:

Don't worry man. Those 3 GPA whales that lost all their ships will regain them soon enough. I doubt I'll beige them. Congrats on your Pixel Hugger System. I would brag about something that is super important to me too. :)

For someone who is calling us pixel huggers arent you the only one afraid to get into war ;)

Go back to bed Saltybrok, be like Apeman a true nuker!

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

19 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

For someone who is calling us pixel huggers arent you the only one afraid to get into war ;)

Go back to bed Saltybrok, be like Apeman a true nuker!

It's going to be so hilarious when you realize what a psycho lolbrok is and how he's having to keep it in his pants for "strategy" reasons.

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod
1 hour ago, James II said:

Because Mensa is salty about their war with Fark and Alpha still*****

Who are you again?

11 minutes ago, Placentica said:

It's going to be so hilarious when you realize what a psycho lolbrok is and how he's having to keep it in his pants for "strategy" reasons.

No

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, Placentica said:

Ohhh now you have got my attention.

I hope to see this "Psycho" you talk about but for now I will still see him like this:

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

You guys are all idiots. SA filling the slots is smart. Go attrition, nuke them down into range where people in Rose and other alliances can counter them effectively and with more members. Then remove their ships to remove their score as well. Rose blitzes and removes their aircraft then ground. 

Assuming Rose & Friends are going to help them, of course.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

10 hours ago, Lolbrok said:

They would've denied it. They realize they are the new GPA and are trying to change that image that they aren't just whales pixel hugging. So instead of fighting a real war, they cherry pick a 9-man alliance so they can still keep their pixels and not be seen as just a bunch of whales. Unfortunately, they misjudged our nation's history of warfare.

6 hours ago, Lolbrok said:

Don't worry man. Those 3 GPA whales that lost all their ships will regain them soon enough. I doubt I'll beige them. Congrats on your Pixel Hugger System. I would brag about something that is super important to me too. :)

Super classy trash talking an alliance that isn't even around to defend themselves. GPA had more balls than you'll ever have. Where they were neutral, and didn't rely on treaties to defend them, you all have "PROTECTED BY ALPHA" decorating every one of your nation's bios.

6 hours ago, Apeman said:

Only until the infra runs out

That goes both ways. ;) The infra will be run out on both sides. \o/ I'm excited to see all my cities radiated. See, I'm a firm believer in nukes. Nukes for you, nukes for me. It's a shame really that they're anti-conventional warfare here. Anyway, I dedicate this one to my awesome opponents.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Ohhh now you have got my attention.

I hope to see this "Psycho" you talk about but for now I will still see him like this:

Capture.PNG

This is rich, coming from the alliance that declared lots of "Ordinary" wars to limit the damage you took.  If you find me one non-Attrition war that SA declared, I'll give you a even bigger teddy bear to pixel hug onto.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Placentica said:

This is rich, coming from the alliance that declared lots of "Ordinary" wars to limit the damage you took.  If you find me one non-Attrition war that SA declared, I'll give you a even bigger teddy bear to pixel hug onto.

Call me out once you check my wars :popcorn:

I like a good war that destroys everything!

eastwood.jpg

53 minutes ago, Placentica said:

You are correct, 3 of the 31 wars declared by grumpy where ordinary, you have my apologies, they should have all been Attrition and the offending parties have been spoken to.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Placentica said:

To be fair, I almost declared an ordinary war, not because I wanted to limit damage, but because it's not very noticeable in the war dec screen. I had the same issue when trying to specialize my air attacks. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You are correct, 3 of the 31 wars declared by grumpy where ordinary, you have my apologies, they should have all been Attrition and the offending parties have been spoken to.

I must be seeing those and your EMC buddies who have used it quite a bit, especially the really big whales in Guardian.

1 minute ago, Justin076 said:

For the love of god, what difference does it make if they used ordinary? It's called f*cking strategy. When you're going to war with nuclear armed alliances, you strategize to take minimal f*cking damage like any logical person would. Nuke Blocs strategy is using nukes, but guess what, looks like you've been outplayed, find a new strategy. 

I'm gonna keep nukes just to annoy you.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i can only direct my guys, I claim no responsibility for anyone else.  I will say tho, if we are still in range for round 2, its all raids from us.

I think we should do Ordinary, I am loving how much it pisses them off.

• Upvote 4

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, James II said:

I'm gonna keep nukes just to annoy you.

The level of hypocrisy from this short comment is astounding. Annoyed? Take a look back at how your bloc has responded to this war and see who's annoyed. 

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Justin076 said:

The level of hypocrisy from this short comment is astounding. Annoyed? Take a look back at how your bloc has responded to this war and see who's annoyed. 

It's working already!

• Upvote 1

lol yeah, I'm totally going to go fight nuke bloc, and not try to make sure that I take as little damage from the nukes as possible. I should totally do that, yeah, right.

While I'm at it, lemme just delete my VDS. 

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Justin, Justin, you're talking to James. You need to go here, fill the form, and hit the shiny red button. It'll make life easier; promise. <3 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Justin, Justin, you're talking to James. You need to go here, fill the form, and hit the shiny red button. It'll make life easier; promise. <3 

Don't tell him to ignore me. If you do that who is gonna make me yellow snow cones?

2 hours ago, Samwise said:

To be fair, I almost declared an ordinary war, not because I wanted to limit damage, but because it's not very noticeable in the war dec screen. I had the same issue when trying to specialize my air attacks. 

I did the same when I was drunk.

And then again when I wasn't because it's the more effective tactic at this point.

• Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png

• Wiki Mod
4 hours ago, Placentica said:

No

2 hours ago, Placentica said:

I must be seeing those and your EMC buddies who have used it quite a bit, especially the really big whales in Guardian.

No

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid