Recognition of War of GOB and TCW on Spanish Armada

Rick Roll

On 3/30/2018 at 6:46 PM, James II said:

loses 14 wars and still does 2 bil in damage. Scrubs.

I really shouldn't be replying to James but some rudimentary math shows Apeman has taken 1.5bil in purely infrastructure damage. At market rates his military lost around another quarter billion. Add in whatever his looted resources were, and well he comes out even at best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

I really shouldn't be replying to James but some rudimentary math shows Apeman has taken 1.5bil in purely infrastructure damage. At market rates his military lost around another quarter billion. Add in whatever his looted resources were, and well he comes out even at best.

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Apeman&type=leader&date=2018-04-01&submit=Go

Do you even math bro?

hodor hodor hodor hodor

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

James wasting time explaining math basics is just gonna end up in them using the only insult they can muster between all 300. "Why so salty man" or better yet "get good".

Even now in other threads they bait in hopes I reply just so they can re use their only insults. Be original and come up with something good guys. Only shit stains who can speak are the ones countering me and that action alone speaks volumes for the collective gov intelligence forming this coalition of monkey shit

On 4/1/2018 at 11:06 AM, Apeman said:

On 4/1/2018 at 0:32 PM, James II said:

I've no doubt now that he's lost all his infra he can only go positive, that is obvious. I wasn't making that argument, and even if I was how does posting one day's worth of damage discredit what I said?

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Apeman&type=leader&date=2018-03-25&submit=Go

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Apeman&type=leader&date=2018-03-26&submit=Go

I posted two days showing him going negative. He's lost the whole war. And my 2 days is better than your one day. See how that doesn't make sense?

Anyways, math:

Assuming he started at 3k infra and didn't sell it off, most of his cities are at 500 infra or below. It costs a little over 50 mil to rebuild, 50,000,000 x 30 is 1.5 bil

Also:

Edited by Hodor