Frederick

Iron Guard - Declaration of Existence

iIG3aFa.jpg

I think we'll manage without them.

Horseshoes for days.

• Upvote 1

We gotta pay for the roads and millitary man. But being serious, we ran a no tax policy for over 1 month, these taxes are there to accomplish some objectives that might be obvious and you can blame us taxing on the mechanics of the game, where it is more efficient investing money on people with low infra/cities because of the exponential price of cities and infra. Roleplay itself won't make succced in this game, math and persuation will.

I'm sorry?

I was merely commenting on the word 'temporal', being to my mind (for whatever reason) as I said 'futuristic and exciting', dear. I'm well aware you had 0% tax for a while and it doesn't bother me in the slightest how you conduct your alliance economics.

So, as I say, have fun :P

• Upvote 2

you're allowed to have that opinion, however I don't see the reasoning behind allowing some historical movements and organisations but not others. We ask sheepy before posting anything, so if you have an issue with us taking anything too far then you might want to talk to sheepy about revising the rules. Not sure what it would accomplish though, the Iron Guard's real life movement was a lot more pacifist in comparison to other movements of the time.

Pacifistic is giving them too much credit Horia Sima was definitely not a pacifist. I'm sure Armand Călinescu would have something to say about it were he not assassinated. Then you got these fun guys: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard_death_squads

That said, I don't have a problem with alliance themes based on historical groups but I didn't like seeing it being misrepresented when talking about the group that it was inspired from.

SP6GtD3.png?1

IG seems to be doing very well lately, especially since half of their gov is in VM...

Edited by Anneal
  • Upvote 1

SP6GtD3.png?1

IG seems to be doing very well lately, especially since half of their gov is in VM...

Truly a top notch government!

tumblr_nnno46hNGs1rajr3ro8_400.gif

• Upvote 1

Someone is feeling daring. Anyways please avoid a repeat of the other threads.

I for one truly appreciate how IC iron guard is role playing, being utterly defeated at every corner of the world.

Just like their role models I'm sure we'll soon see them dragged through a public street, to have their dead bodies on display for people to spit on.

• Upvote 6

Iron Guard will last a thousand turns, it shall never die.

That's like 3 months

That's like 3 months

Considering the perma rolling they are likely in for, 3 months must seem like a never ending death...

Bashing nazis is good war training, alliances should send their noobs in for practice. I'm about out of nations in range of theirs

Bashing nazis is good war training, alliances should send their noobs in for practice. I'm about out of nations in range of theirs

Lot's of fun to be had!

Well, we should rename the thread to Declaration of Extinction. or Ending. 

I sometimes kill myself with my humor. 

Not really.  It just convinces people they're good at fighting despite how they're actually just hitting an easy target.

When you throw those noobs into a real battle, they'll screw up.

Not really.  It just convinces people they're good at fighting despite how they're actually just hitting an easy target.

When you throw those noobs into a real battle, they'll screw up.

Not really, most of Fark is well into mid tier, and out of range for them to downdeclare; while a few could always decom into range, there's a limit to when decomming may actually be dangerous. It's not an easy task. In fact, in the first few days Fark's lower tier was outnumbered, but IG undercommitted and very few of their members actually countered. Doesn't help that three of their gov members jumped into VM as soon as they got rolled.

Not really, most of Fark is well into mid tier, and out of range for them to downdeclare; while a few could always decom into range, there's a limit to when decomming may actually be dangerous. It's not an easy task. In fact, in the first few days Fark's lower tier was outnumbered, but IG undercommitted and very few of their members actually countered. Doesn't help that three of their gov members jumped into VM as soon as they got rolled.

If they're mid-tier though, then those kinds of battles aren't good training anyway.  They already know what they're doing.

The real situation seems to be that Fark is OOC left wing and is blurring the IC-OOC distinction.  

The real situation seems to be that Fark is OOC left wing and is blurring the IC-OOC distinction.  

Honest to !@#$ing god, are you actually surprised that an alliance is getting their shit kicked in for having a 1930's fascist theme? Just cause it's IC or RP, doesn't mean they get a pass to say or do whatever they like.

• Upvote 6

Because you are quite clearly an idiot, Argotitan, allow me to simplify my point for you. Many alliances dont allow raiding, and their noobs may have never even experienced war. This is a good and noble opportunity for them to do so.

Honest to [email protected]#$ god, are you actually surprised that an alliance is getting their shit kicked in for having a 1930's fascist theme? Just cause it's IC or RP, doesn't mean they get a pass to say or do whatever they like.

Yeah because having a communist is so much better, lmfao.

Yes, I'm glad you finally understand Boony