whats your favorite Les Paul Supreme moment?

seabasstion

The fact you can't see the irony in that statement in reflection of the rest of this thread further proves Rache right.

The fact that I think you guys are crazy proves that people you are fighting in a pixel game hate LPS for having dreams...?

Still sounds plenty crazy to me. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

The fact you can't see the irony in that statement in reflection of the rest of this thread further proves Rache right.

It doesn't, actually.

Please go back and check the posters who have "insulted" LPS and "chased him off".

You'll notice that a lot of neutrals in this conflict are the ones pointing out LPS and his habit of going into VM, and questioning the coincidence of it, but you're trying to pin it on us as a rallying cry.  I mean, if it works, it works.

Personally never had an issue with CS, or even LPS (Even going as far as helping him during the conflict with TEst on how to "fight and manage his action points").

• Upvote 1

Cornerstone's tax rate is 4% at its highest, generally 0% during war. While LPS would be the biggest contributor to that tax pool of any nation, there are generally enough contributors that his nation's contribution isn't make or break. We genuinely like LPS and that's why we want him to stay. If you actually got to know the guy instead of insulting him constantly you'd see why we liked having him.

All I know is that Cornerstone was depending on the cash LPS had on him for their rebuild, like after pretty much every war your alliance fights.

Furthermore, I never insulted him once. I may have called him a pixel hugger (which is what he was) and I made a bunch of lighthearted jokes. On the other hand he called me a coward, a dick and a censored word. Do you think I give two shits? No, sunshine, I've even turned that into my new forum sig.

But I mean, if what you said fits your and Cornerstone's narrative, by all means don't let me stop you...This show of self-pity from Cornerstone is degrading af. You guys have been spewing BS since the start of this war and have been trying to make excuses and blame others for everything that goes wrong.

You guys should do what LPS should have done: grow up, own up to your mistakes and grow a pair. 

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 2

All I know is that Cornerstone was depending on the cash LPS had on him for their rebuild, like after pretty much every war

Yeah, no. LPS hasn't been infusing raw cash into the bank after wars. The extent of his contribution is our 4% tax rate. We have given our friend huge loans for cities in the past and he's repaid them, and that's the extent of what he's contributed. We didn't keep him around just to hand us money because that wasn't happening. As said earlier, we just really like him.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III

All I know is that Cornerstone was depending on the cash LPS had on him for their rebuild, like after pretty much every war your alliance fights.

Furthermore, I never insulted him once. I may have called him a pixel hugger (which is what he was) and I made a bunch of lighthearted jokes. On the other hand he called me a coward, a dick and a censored word. Do you think I give two shits? No, sunshine, I've even turned that into my new forum sig.

But I mean, if what you said fits your and Cornerstone's narrative, by all means don't let me stop you...This show of self-pity from Cornerstone is degrading af. You guys have been spewing BS since the start of this war and have been trying to make excuses and blame others for everything that goes wrong.

You guys should do what LPS should have done: grow up, own up to your mistakes and grow a pair.

Dude your response further proves us right; the case we're making is that Orbis and the OWF are cancer. You just wrote 12 pages of a thread just to harass the number one player in the game and then turn around and claim those saying it's cancer must be crazy. We'll always forgive those who are being cancerous here, but Orbis as a community has had far more members leave than stay and I started seeing why just before Paperless and it's gotten a lot worse since then.

Not that I'm a huge fan of the Orbis community, but the LPS episode is probably one of the least cancerous things that has happened in recent times. I think it's great. People called a wrong a wrong and there was backlash about a coward who hid in VM every war. 

Some people are getting emotional and politically correct now that he's quit, but damn, he was a coward who's ragequit now when things didn't go his way. Good riddance. It does make me sad though, but only because I won't be able to burn all that infra now. :(  

P.S Will we be adding $4 billion to CS's total losses or no?  

• Upvote 2

Dude your response further proves us right; the case we're making is that Orbis and the OWF are cancer. You just wrote 12 pages of a thread just to harass the number one player in the game and then turn around and claim those saying it's cancer must be crazy. We'll always forgive those who are being cancerous here, but Orbis as a community has had far more members leave than stay and I started seeing why just before Paperless and it's gotten a lot worse since then.

No you're not making the case that Orbis is cancer, that message is trying to pin it on people you're fighting.  There is a very clear distinction between the two.  Look who created this thread, he isn't even in the war, half the people who commented in this thread aren't even in syndisphere.  How hard is it to keep your message consistent? 

• Upvote 1

No you're not making the case that Orbis is cancer, that message is trying to pin it on people you're fighting. There is a very clear distinction between the two. Look who created this thread, he isn't even in the war, half the people who commented in this thread aren't even in syndisphere. How hard is it to keep your message consistent?

Eh there must be confusion, I'm not personally blaming those who we happen to be fighting this war for him quitting. I'm also not blaming Zeebrus specifically or INH specifically or any one other person. Generally speaking, it's the community insisting the game be played according to their rules and who will do anything in their means to ensure it's played the way they want it to. To me, that's far removed from this war. This war is just a war, there will be more wars (as there should be) and sides will shift a lot for a great many, but if, as a community, Orbis doesn't loosen up a bit, then I predict it will die faster than Bob.

Eh there must be confusion, I'm not personally blaming those who we happen to be fighting this war for him quitting. I'm also not blaming Zeebrus specifically or INH specifically or any one other person. Generally speaking, it's the community insisting the game be played according to their rules and who will do anything in their means to ensure it's played the way they want it to. To me, that's far removed from this war. This war is just a war, there will be more wars (as there should be) and sides will shift a lot for a great many, but if, as a community, Orbis doesn't loosen up a bit, then I predict it will die faster than Bob.

If you're so worried about respecting LPS's decision to not fight, maybe you should have taken his preferences into account and not started an offensive war.

• Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

I was putting together a Cornerstone-centered response to this, due to you being listed as IA high gov, before I noticed that you're not actually in Cornerstone anymore (now in Zodiac, as of four or so days ago). Care to elaborate on the change?

Not trying to target you, just genuinely curious (so you can just say you'd rather not, of course). With that said, I'd recommend updating your forum profile, at least, to avoid this inevitably causing further confusion. :P

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

"Vacation Mode is not intended as a tool to use to avoid wars, and it is not a 'peace mode'."

And if you use it like one, we'll make fun of you!  Truly, it's better to delete than face such harsh consequences.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

The enemy focused their hate on him thanks to that. They created forum threads explicitly made to attack him. They called him out repeatedly and insulted him over putting his dream to be a doctor first over a game like this.

I didn't know Knights Templar was an enemy of CS. That's cool.

new_forum_sig_2.png