Rose's Surrender

Belisarius

• Wiki Mod

So, what I'm getting from this thread is, that I need to get some peeps together to necro the Mensa DEc from Proxy upto fo 40+ pages

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

He's not half as wrong as you seem to think, though.

Per the Alliance Power Rankings, on the day that Proxy began, t$ had 53 members, and Rose had 94 members. Average scores were roughly comparable at the time, and Rose had around a 30% advantage in nation count. That seems to support his stance way more than yours.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled dumpster fire.

Forgot about that topic :P

Untitled.png

Has NPO tried negotiations in good faith yet?

Twice actually. BK should demand $2 billion next because it really sucks that guardian is better than you

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Twice actually. BK should demand $2 billion next because it really sucks that guardian is better than you

I would hope Guardian is better. I founded them something like 10 years ago. Try harder kitty.

q8nfyvc.gif

I would hope Guardian is better. I founded them something like 10 years ago. Try harder kitty.

Sorry about that, half of UPN and NPO just forgot about what "Garrdien" was. I'll try harder to remember what Garrdien is, although considering their size it's really hard.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Lol. We did. A mutually acceptable solution wasn't reached. Where do you think this 800mil number came from?

It came from Clarke's sister

• Upvote 2

Greatkitteh was here.-

Has NPO tried negotiations in good faith yet?

I mean I am not gov so I am not privy to peace talks. From what I have gathered is NPO came in offered token reps, then left when we wouldn't let them off scott-free. Same stuff they spout here they actually believe, so force is how we have to bring them to the table.

Edited by LeotheGreat