Rose's Surrender

Belisarius

Well I mean... cool...? I think? I mean it is surprising tbh

It has to do with the Turkish equivalent of 4 Chan (inci) who decided to make the eUS their home when they got annoyed at the politics in eTurkey.

It has to do with the shortening of traditional Muslim greeting.  So like: "Good Day" and then: "Thank you, Good Day to you".  My understanding is that it is ultra polite for Muslims to reply back and forth with increased formality or something.  INCI took this to the extreme and simply started in irc posting back and forth:

sa

as

sa

as

............................................................................................................................................................

sa

as

The thread is just that.  350 pages of "sa" then a post of "as" etc.

We adopted the habit as part of our culture even after inci, mostly, left.  The *geniuses* stuck around with us though.

sa

as

• Upvote 4

-signature removed for rules violation-

• Wiki Mod

sa

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid