Lol Avoid Launching Nukes

Guinevere

When the food stock runs out....Penguin meat will be the new gold. I look forward to the day of the penguin massacre. Lazy cute bastards have gotten a free ride far too long. Death to the Master-Fowl. 

Our Nestingland has stood for over a hundred winters, and is destined to stand for a thousand more. Superiority is our Birthright; Victory, our Destiny. 

The Time of Mammals is in its Twilight, you should take care to not fade alongside into the oncoming night. 

• Upvote 5

duZjuvT.png?3

Our Nestingland has stood for over a hundred winters, and is destined to stand for a thousand more. Superiority is our Birthright; Victory, our Destiny.

The Time of Mammals is in its Twilight, you should take care to not fade alongside into the oncoming night.

DOR STEVE

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Wait....are these a bunch of Nazi Penguins? I'm impressed if you have been this subtle about it for this long.

So I was curious exactly how much of nuclear winter we're experiencing here. I found a calculator that will convert Roentgens into your preferred dose equivalent. As of posting, the global average is 171.9 rads, or 1.719 sieverts.

Correlating with the helpful xkcd chart, that tells us that while the background dose isn't enough to kill you right off the bat, it would give you some pretty nasty radiation poisoning, and your life expectancy is going to take a hit. Your short-term odds are slightly worse than playing Russian roulette.

North America, meanwhile, is completely dead. You might be able to survive if you get straight to an ICU afterwards, but the odds are against you. So yeah, time to head underground there.

So it seems it took us all of 30 hours to go from zero to nuclear wasteland. I suppose congratulations are in order.

North America Radiation Index

Food Production: -73.49%

Is there even anything still alive there?

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

North America Radiation Index

Food Production: -86.35%

lol

I predict that after the next two server updates at latest North America won't be producing anything at all. Considering it went up by 13% in the span of 3 hours.

Well, at least now we can work nuclear treaties that alliances can agree on. And potentially work towards disarmament.

Or simply have an informal agreement not to nuke North America as much.

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

It certainly adds a new element to diplomacy and might even add "international" agreements on nuclear weapons.

I do agree. Things should be interesting. Perhaps agreements based on how many members you have? :P An interesting thing to explore when this is done.

we can save money on lights at night because everything now has a nice glow!

We must always look on the bright side of life!

Food Production: -102.66%

How does that even work?

Wow. That happened quicker than I thought. I suppose I put too much faith in Orbis. :P

UQllJcz.png?2

Food Production: -102.66%

How does that even work?

Water, fire, air and dirt

!@#$ing magnets, how do they work?

And I don’t wanna talk to a scientist

Y’all mother!@#$ers lying, and getting me pissed.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-