Lol Avoid Launching Nukes

Guinevere

I dont see the skill in TS having more people with less IRL work than NPO (Which is majority 18 + and has to do work and stuff) or UPN. (Ime there were like a ton of senior/colledge people there and PW isnt worth studying).

He really doesn't get it I guess.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Numbers don't matter if you don't have good activity, organization and effort.  That is what is really wins a war as long as its not a complete curbstomp.  The Mensa/tS/BK side has it, the other side doesn't.  VE's "blitz" we found out about it, when Moonie said in chat, I just hit Mensa go attack them.  (which is why there was what like 10 declarations?)  Its why when I can come out of beige at a random time in the middle of the afternoon, I get 3 tS guys launching a coordinated attack on me before the next turn. 

Most of the alliances on our side of the wall don't have the activity or organization to do stuff like that.  Which is why you guys win every single war, its also why I retired, because I got sick of putting in a ton of effort just to see if I'm lucky half the people do what I need them to do.

• Upvote 3

Well that's embarrassing.  I guess I can only speak for myself (and still a good chunk of Fark) then.

9/14 - $1,784,012.65 

9/15 - $26,077,283.72 

9/16 - $19,588,899.23 

9/17 - $20,108,201.71 

9/18 - $16,492,379.93 

9/19 - ($2,233,357.57)

Total - $81,817,419.67 

And it isn't going to change much more.  Whatever infra I have left is the cheap stuff.

That's not bad considering the circumstances. However, last war the top nations on our side were around $1b net infra damage or close. Not sure what it's going to be this war but I'm at $510m net and my current opponents still have a lot of valuable infra and I'm still hoping to get a shot at some juicy Rose nations when they come off beige.

Numbers don't matter if you don't have good activity, organization and effort. That is what is really wins a war as long as its not a complete curbstomp. The Mensa/tS/BK side has it, the other side doesn't. VE's "blitz" we found out about it, when Moonie said in chat, I just hit Mensa go attack them. (which is why there was what like 10 declarations?) Its why when I can come out of beige at a random time in the middle of the afternoon, I get 3 tS guys launching a coordinated attack on me before the next turn.

Most of the alliances on our side of the wall don't have the activity or organization to do stuff like that. Which is why you guys win every single war, its also why I retired, because I got sick of putting in a ton of effort just to see if I'm lucky half the people do what I need them to do.

I think that's a reasonable point and I can see that being highly frustrating. That said, I think that shows MoonPie in a bit of a bad light too regarding war. I was the nation that he hit; I got the notification on my phone, immediately rebuilt and got both a ground and an air IT. It was pretty easy from there, even when seeker hit too.

Numbers don't matter if you don't have good activity, organization and effort.  That is what is really wins a war as long as its not a complete curbstomp.  The Mensa/tS/BK side has it, the other side doesn't.  VE's "blitz" we found out about it, when Moonie said in chat, I just hit Mensa go attack them.  (which is why there was what like 10 declarations?)  Its why when I can come out of beige at a random time in the middle of the afternoon, I get 3 tS guys launching a coordinated attack on me before the next turn. 

Most of the alliances on our side of the wall don't have the activity or organization to do stuff like that.  Which is why you guys win every single war, its also why I retired, because I got sick of putting in a ton of effort just to see if I'm lucky half the people do what I need them to do.

It is a good point.

• Downvote 1