Spying

Sheppard

Gonna assume you didn't read what I posted.

He was the only nation WITHIN SPY RANGE and also ACTIVE NOW at the time of Oberstein's spying. We ran multiple tests and we camped Oberstein's spy page, refreshing it until he was spied again. The only guy online was this Rose member.

Out of curiosity, what did you use for spy range? I couldn't find the actual numbers anywhere. All I can tell is it's at least +145%

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Out of curiosity, what did you use for spy range? I couldn't find the actual numbers anywhere. All I can tell is it's at least +145%

It's -40%/+67% of your score, or less than 10 ranks above your nation.

Looks far worse for your alliance taking in neutral scum

OK first off, being a neutral doesn't make you scrum. Second off, an alliance shouldn't take in a nation because they were neutral? You stupid? That guy deciding to not be neutral is a plus and instead of encouraging it, you insult it.

6XmKiC2.png

Multiply or divide score by 0.4 to get the lower and upper range. Anyone you can spy on can also spy on you. 

• Upvote 1

It's -40%/+67% of your score, or less than 10 ranks above your nation.

So it says, and that was briefly true when the range was introduced, but it was quickly increased when people complained about not being able to spy people they were at war with. Looking at who I can spy, I'm guessing it was increased to +150% but there are no nations high enough for me to personally verify that and it may well have been to +175%. For some reason, announcements of old changes appear to have been deleted rather than moved to the archive so I can't actually check.

Multiply or divide score by 0.4 to get the lower and upper range. Anyone you can spy on can also spy on you. 

This looks more accurate and actually fits what I'm seeing. (Incidentally, dividing by .4 is the same as adding 150%.) Thank you, that was bugging me.

OK first off, being a neutral doesn't make you scrum. Second off, an alliance shouldn't take in a nation because they were neutral? You stupid? That guy deciding to not be neutral is a plus and instead of encouraging it, you insult it.

All the Ls are getting to them. Let it be

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

We used extensions to refresh Oberstein's page and bookmark everyone active within a minute of attacks happening. Sheppard was the only one who was always on. It was scientific.

The only tiny seed of doubt in my mind was the fact that none of us knew who Sheppard was or why he would attack Oberstein for seemingly no reason.

Now that he's made a post apologizing for recent unprovoked spy ops on the GPA, and also reminded us about an incident that nobody in TKR recognized him from where he spied Partisan for no reason....there's no loose end bothering me anymore.

The pattern was always exactly the same: One spy op every now and then to kill all the spies that Oberstein tried to rebuild.

After we privately accused Sheppard and this thread went public, he was hit with multiple different ops, including a gather intelligence.

Absolute bullshit, no offense.

Firstly I haven't liked GPA and I'm not the only one, didn't want to war them as I knew Rose would be implicated. I decided to do some spy ops, I got caught against GPA a few times, haven't heard a word from them. I don't know if I hit him or not when he was in GPA. As I said to Partisan privately I don't know how I ended up espionage his nation, messaged him right away and gave money right away. Didn't know he was demanding millions from my alliance in the forums, well played mate.

Secondly no one, no one at all from TKR has contacted me. In fact I've contacted Oberstein myself and have had no reply.

Secondly, your method is phoney. The range you used is attack range not spy range. Spy range is closer to the +150%, try using the right measurements.

Thirdly you seem to know a lot about the spy ops against me which is plausible as I told Keegoz that I lost just about all my spies. I however never told him that anything besides lost spies. I haven't told anyone that my nation had a gather intelligence spy op against me. Therefore you are behind the 6+ spy attacks on me. Considering it is impossible for 1 or 2 nations to execute such spy attacks in such little time (less than 48 hours) it's fair to assume multiple TKR members are in on these attacks.

What I find bizzare is that you claim I'm accused yet you don't contact me, further still you have spy op me even when you said you couldn't figure out why justifying that you had doubts it was me. These spy attacks happened against me before I posted here.

As for why I went publicly, you didn't contact me, gave me no reason to think you would respond to me, which is correct as I still haven't received a response from Oberstein.

You say you have a method as proof it was me, I've clearly shown you that you had faulty proof as the range used is wrong.

I'm hoping publicly coming out that this guy/girl spying this TKR member will stop as I had been lead to believe that TKR thinks it's me and with that believed they were behind the attacks on me.

I said to Partisan that I hoped that my accident didn't damage the relations between Rose and The Syndicate. I hope it hasn't damaged the image of Rose to Orbis.

I don't particularly know much about TKR and our relation to them but it seems you have some learning to do from this ordeal yourself.

I wouldn't mind seeing the methodology behind your reasoning that it was Sheppard, and yes it seems that most people don't know what the spy ranges are. Mostly Sheepy's fault because he changed them but deleted the update thread so it's hard to get an exact figure.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the methodology behind your reasoning that it was Sheppard, and yes it seems that most people don't know what the spy ranges are. Mostly Sheepy's fault because he changed them but deleted the update thread so it's hard to get an exact figure.

The down is 60% and the up is at least 100% I believe.

scSqPGJ.gif

I believe Woot explained this in his reply which Sheppard posted earlier

Firstly I haven't liked GPA and I'm not the only one, didn't want to war them as I knew Rose would be implicated. I decided to do some spy ops, I got caught against GPA a few times, haven't heard a word from them. I don't know if I hit him or not when he was in GPA. As I said to Partisan privately I don't know how I ended up espionage his nation, messaged him right away and gave money right away. Didn't know he was demanding millions from my alliance in the forums, well played mate.

Secondly no one, no one at all from TKR has contacted me. In fact I've contacted Oberstein myself and have had no reply.

Secondly, your method is phoney. The range you used is attack range not spy range. Spy range is closer to the +150%, try using the right measurements.

Thirdly you seem to know a lot about the spy ops against me which is plausible as I told Keegoz that I lost just about all my spies. I however never told him that anything besides lost spies. I haven't told anyone that my nation had a gather intelligence spy op against me. Therefore you are behind the 6+ spy attacks on me. Considering it is impossible for 1 or 2 nations to execute such spy attacks in such little time (less than 48 hours) it's fair to assume multiple TKR members are in on these attacks.

What I find bizzare is that you claim I'm accused yet you don't contact me, further still you have spy op me even when you said you couldn't figure out why justifying that you had doubts it was me. These spy attacks happened against me before I posted here.

As for why I went publicly, you didn't contact me, gave me no reason to think you would respond to me, which is correct as I still haven't received a response from Oberstein.

You say you have a method as proof it was me, I've clearly shown you that you had faulty proof as the range used is wrong.

I'm hoping publicly coming out that this guy/girl spying this TKR member will stop as I had been lead to believe that TKR thinks it's me and with that believed they were behind the attacks on me.

I said to Partisan that I hoped that my accident didn't damage the relations between Rose and The Syndicate. I hope it hasn't damaged the image of Rose to Orbis.

I don't particularly know much about TKR and our relation to them but it seems you have some learning to do from this ordeal yourself.

Rose should teach TKR. Increase their drag a bit, you feel me?

Lxr4VfE.png

Firstly.....Secondly.....Secondly.....Thirdly..... :huh:

X4EfkAB.png

Spy range is closer to the +150%, try using the right measurements.

Woot was the one that verified that for me, though. He DID use the right measurements (-60%/+150%).

That doesn't necessarily mean that the spy ops were from the same person/people every day, however. A good method of verification would have been to eliminate his spies and see if the attacks stopped.

On page 3 of this thread you can see me post the correct spy range as soon as someone asks about it.

Thirdly you seem to know a lot about the spy ops against me

I was talking about the ops against Oberstein, since Betulius argued that multiple people are responsible. The only time multiple people ever hit Oberstein was the day this all became public, so that day's attacks aren't useful evidence of anything.

Secondly no one, no one at all from TKR has contacted me. In fact I've contacted Oberstein myself and have had no reply...What I find bizzare is that you claim I'm accused yet you don't contact me...As for why I went publicly, you didn't contact me, gave me no reason to think you would respond to me, which is correct as I still haven't received a response from Oberstein.

You were obviously told what you needed to know, I can tell because you immediately dragged it all out in public.  

Of course. The first time Oberstein told us that he kept getting hit with spy assassination attacks, he pasted the notifications and I saw that the last attack had been about an hour before. I went and bookmarked everyone down to the bottom of his spy range (about 1700 score at that time) who had been "Active in the last 2 hours". This gave me a list of something like 100 people.

Another spy attack happened, we caught it a long time afterward and narrowed that down to 60.

Then I decided to watch his page with a browser addon that refreshed it every minute watching for a change in his spy count. The first time I caught a spy attack the instant it happened, I narrowed the original list down to 4, and also bookmarked other people who were active at the time but hadn't been in the original list.

The next time I was able to catch a spy attack seconds after it happened, Sheppard was the only guy from the previous time who was online, and he'd also been on for all the other attacks. 

That's where my part in the story ends, I left the foreign affairs to other people. I considered it 100% certain, and since you can look at Sheppard's number of spies killed, you had the power to wait and confirm it 100% for yourself, so I didn't expect there to be problems.

Edited by Woot

That's where my part in the story ends, I left the foreign affairs to other people. I considered it 100% certain, and since you can look at Sheppard's number of spies killed, you had the power to wait and confirm it 100% for yourself, so I didn't expect there to be problems.

Gov can see their member's spy stuff? That's handy.

There shouldn't be any question as to the identity of the person spying on Oberstein after the multiple explanations given. It'd look much better on you if you would just admit you were caught, maybe offer Oberstein an apology and move on.

I think its quite clear This have to be unders doing, its like right up his MO.

And once more the thread is about me :^)

Can't escape muh shitposting

tumblr_o7q47kJC5u1ufq0ayo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win