Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

From someone that has been in gpa you already are gpa in name only.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you implying that we're no longer neutral? If so, care to provide even the slightest bit of evidence?

Obligatory neutrality blah blah blah. Okay, that's done, now here's to something exciting happening, even if it's finding a landmine while mowing the lawn.

Also, on the off chance that we beat you guys (which is probably close to zero), I hope at least you lot won't complain about "false neutrality".

1. Game name: Politics and War. What's even your goal, testing how much Infra one can have at maximum? Just ask Underlordgc.

2. But why? You get culled once every year when you hit the Nr.1 spot  :o   GPA actually means "Gets Pwned Annually", didn't your leadership tell you?

They thought this was a word based farmville. Sucks to suck I guess.

• Upvote 2

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

GPA going offensive without provocation on Arrgh/RW?

well looks like this war just went out of hand, GPA you should not have hit Arrgh or Roz Wei.

Just a note, remember the "St. Patrick's Massacre", I think this will be number two but it is not on St. Patrick's day and the alliance that is attacking you is kind of different.

Never the less good luck to both sides! 

No, myself and Rozalia raided GPA in-actives and then decided to just raid GPA nations together with Arrgh.

No, myself and Rozalia raided GPA in-actives and then decided to just raid GPA nations together with Arrgh.

Oh I didn't know, but I think what you did was kind of mean. Anway good luck!

I think it's exactly zero (no offence btw)

None taken.

Yeah, just learned that some other people decided to raid Arrgh, and something happened with Roz Wei for some reason. What the hell happened?!

Whelp, I'm going to eat my words. Just going to cry in the corner btw.

Edited by Orraine

None taken.

Yeah, just learned that some other people decided to raid Arrgh, and something happened with Roz Wei for some reason. What the hell happened?!

Whelp, I'm going to eat my words. Just going to cry in the corner btw.

I am sorry GPA, but it looks like it might be "St. Patrick's Massacre 2"

Here is the link to the first one.

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/St._Patrick%27s_Massacre

Uchiha is ex-Arrgh, you can take a pirate out of Arrgh, but you can never fully take the Arrgh out of an ex-pirate

I don't see the similarity.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

It's a little bit hypocritical to say, "we're hitting GPA because that's how we want to play the game" while denying GPA the opportunity to play the game as they like (as a nation building simulator).

Edit: P.S. I wonder what all this scape-goating/band-wagon hating on GPA even though they really haven't done anything objectively wrong reminds me of.

For real the circle-jerking when it comes to anti-neutrality and anti-GPA is kind've absurd and mostly sad. Yea yea blah blah blah they're !@#$ for being neutral and I must be a !@#$ for supporting that style of game play, something something about should be playing farmville instead.

Not really hypocritical. I'm just responding to his argument saying people should let them play how they want to play. I think if you want to play a certain way, you have to be able to enforce that.

Let's take Mensa for example. They would love to be able to hit different alliances every week and roll them. However, because of treaties and politics, Mensa can't do that. The way they want to play the game is being restricted. Similarly, GPA doesn't want war, but are restricted by the fact that everyone wants to roll them.

• Upvote 4
6XmKiC2.png

GPA going offensive without provocation on Arrgh/RW?

TBF, there is probably zero coordination, so Private Buns had to take matters into his own hands, because he's a man of action.

Hey Mensa HQ, will you be doing this  HKmMfgC.png to GPA?  

Just a question! 

My good sir, we in the hivemind of Mensa HQ are opposed to nuclear warfare. Not philosophically, but simply because nukes are inefficient and tend to be a waste of money. In fact, if you chance a gander at our alliance page, you will see our combined nuclear arsenal of 0 nuclear weapons ready and awaiting deployment.

• Upvote 4

Nuclear Weapons are for losers.

My Soldiers, Tanks, and Planes ride for DIO and that's all I'll ever need.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

My good sir, we in the hivemind of Mensa HQ are opposed to nuclear warfare. Not philosophically, but simply because nukes are inefficient and tend to be a waste of money. In fact, if you chance a gander at our alliance page, you will see our combined nuclear arsenal of 0 nuclear weapons ready and awaiting deployment.

Mmmm, gpa has plenty of cities that are cost efficient to nuke as NK showed us.

However, nukes have a beige functuon. Which interrupts the smashing of infra in rounds 2-15. I am sure in the months ahead there will be more intentional beiging but for the moment we are mostly about the killing of infra bloat.

• Upvote 3

-signature removed for rules violation-

GPA want the war to end? We want a billion dollars.

JK all your infra belong to me. But srsly like 3 billion.

Wy4Lgnv.jpg

Or I'm going to have to found a GPA dead body storage as well shit.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸