• Valkyrie
    • R&R
    • World Task Force
    • Holy Britannian Empire
    • Terminus Est
    • The Old Guard
    • Resplendent
    • Green Enforcement Agency

I think bk had the best war they've had and did very well, whilst they've always seemed average to good to me and not making as large of an impact as this time so get my vote for most improved.

Npo seem to not do great but it's kinda expected for their first major war so I'd say they need the most improvement.

We win any category we are entered into for me.

• Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

Isn't this the kind of thread you should be making after the war is finished?

The war is pretty much done. Unless you plan on jumping in and saving a bunch of zeroed out nations? You could be their savior.

• Downvote 1

Need to add Rose to most improved before I vote or no vote. Their coordination while not perfect would have been of in line with many on the winning side had they been aligned that way.

Tru, horray for a not sucky rose

You guys really know how to flatter  :P In all serious, we've put in a lot of effort and it's nice to have it recognized, especially by 2 players from the strongest militaries in the game.

No need to suck up. you don't need a 13th treaty.

But if we don't treaty Mensa and T$, how can we contain the menace that is GPA?

• Upvote 1

So much salt in this thread, wow. Just make a new poll if this one is bad.

I voted WTF on the last category because I can't remember seeing them join a war ever. Might have happened, my memory isn't exactly stellar, but I think it would be fun to see how they handle themselves during war.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

All this Alpha shade.

Like, are we supposed to apologize for establishing and maintaining multiple positive and fruitful diplomatic ventures with steadfast and worthwhile allies or something? We can't compliment an enemy openly but Placentica can pander to Cornerstone publicly?

Combine that with the fact that more than half of our treaties are with alliances we are actively protecting, protected before or have a long-standing historical basis for compared to Alpha's treaty whoring a couple months ago and the criticism falls just shy of genuine and lands squarely in the field of hypocrisy.

But that's about par the course for Alpha at this point, I guess.

You guys are consistent(ly bad), if nothing else.

tl;dr: "No"

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

All this Alpha shade.

Like, are we supposed to apologize for establishing and maintaining multiple positive and fruitful diplomatic ventures with steadfast and worthwhile allies or something? We can't compliment an enemy openly but Placentica can pander to Cornerstone publicly?

Combine that with the fact that more than half of our treaties are with alliances we are actively protecting, protected before or have a long-standing historical basis for compared to Alpha's treaty whoring a couple months ago and the criticism falls just shy of genuine and lands squarely in the field of hypocrisy.

But that's about par the course for Alpha at this point, I guess.

You guys are consistent(ly bad), if nothing else.

tl;dr: "No"

Don't complain about a dipole environment when you're the main cause of it. You cited a dipole environment as your reason for going to war with NPO and UPN.

"We allied everyone else except NPO and their friends so war with NPO was inevitable."

Ya don't say?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I think it's more of a testament that Rose isn't even close to having the most votes in the "Needs Improvement" category.  They're stuck in limbo between both categories, really.  So that is a upswing for them, considering the previous wars.

But for the sake of it, I added them into the "Most Improved" category.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Also, I just want to add, DEIC threw down pretty damn hard.  Way better than what Alpha did against TEst/Syndicate, and DEIC had to deal with even worse odds.

Go look at their battles.  Impressive really on how well they fought.

I can see the next major war being a frustratingly fun one if this keeps up.

• Downvote 1

Also, I just want to add, DEIC threw down pretty damn hard.  Way better than what Alpha did against TEst/Syndicate, and DEIC had to deal with even worse odds.

DEIC did very well as per their usual. They have never demonstrated incompetence at the military level.

DEIC however did not fight in a 150 vs 30 against TEst, an alliance that is in the top three at least as far as war performance goes. There is no comparison in the odds Alpha faced vs what DEIC faced.

Alpha received 8.7 bil in damage and dished out 11 bil in a 150 vs 30. Alpha over performed despite probably some of the biggest odds in the game. We were able to dull out more damage then receive with grossly lopsided odds. Something that has only been done by only NK and Alpha at this point.

Edited by James II

FYI I think it was only about 50-60 nations that engaged your 30-35 in the first round. And even within those match-ups, I think Alpha usually had a 1-3 city lead on their opponents. All those lower tier t$ nations didn't do anything until much later when you were knocked down to their level.

FYI I think it was only about 50-60 nations that engaged your 30-35 in the first round. And even within those match-ups, I think Alpha usually had a 1-3 city lead on their opponents. All those lower tier t$ nations didn't do anything until much later when you were knocked down to their level.

What are you talking about? TEst had just as many cities as we did on average.

What are you talking about? TEst had just as many cities as we did on average.

At the top end we were greatly outnumbered city count wise.

Edit: by top end I mean our and your top 15

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

At the top end we were greatly outnumbered city count wise.

Edit: by top end I mean our and your top 15

TEst still had as high an average city count as Alpha. not to mention the 3v1s and 4v1s.

30+ cities vs 14 cities. Doesn't really hold up does it?

Edited by James II

...compared to Alpha's treaty whoring a couple months ago and the criticism falls just shy of genuine and lands squarely in the field of hypocrisy.

You do realize that The Syndicate has double the number of treaties we have and has offered treaties to more alliances than anyone else here, right?  Hypocrisy, yes.

EnE5d6d.jpg

Tru, horray for a not sucky rose

Need to add Rose to most improved before I vote or no vote. Their coordination while not perfect would have been of in line with many on the winning side had they been aligned that way.

See what I did Lightning?  You are welcome. :lol:

• Upvote 2

DEIC did very well as per their usual. They have never demonstrated incompetence at the military level.

DEIC however did not fight in a 150 vs 30 against TEst, an alliance that is in the top three at least as far as war performance goes. There is no comparison in the odds Alpha faced vs what DEIC faced.

Alpha received 8.7 bil in damage and dished out 11 bil in a 150 vs 30. Alpha over performed despite probably some of the biggest odds in the game. We were able to dull out more damage then receive with grossly lopsided odds. Something that has only been done by only NK and Alpha at this point.

For one, saying it 150 vs 30 is false, Alpha did not fight 150 nations. Quite the contrary to that actually, Alpha fought no where close to that many. Also, it is not impressive at all that you dished out 11 bill. Most of that damage was done by nukes, not conventional warfare. If Alpha had done anywhere near as much damage as it received with conventional warfare, it would be very impressive. Bragging about how you can nuke turret is not impressive. 

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

I don't think I've seen a single post where Steve/James aren't completely antagonistic to everyone that stands in front of them lmao

I'm quite impressed how committed to the cause of smearing ts they are to be honest. Valiant.

For one, saying it 150 vs 30 is false, Alpha did not fight 150 nations. Quite the contrary to that actually, Alpha fought no where close to that many. Also, it is not impressive at all that you dished out 11 bill. Most of that damage was done by nukes, not conventional warfare. If Alpha had done anywhere near as much damage as it received with conventional warfare, it would be very impressive. Bragging about how you can nuke turret is not impressive. 

Let the circle jerk begin!