Arrgh Sails again

Ogaden

This is a rather deceitful move imo, BUT you can argue that it isn't breaking your word so fair enough. Good thing pirates don't give a shit about PR. You are being praised and congratulated by Mensynd right now but in all honesty they are just using you, and they are happy it worked. They don't give a !@#$ about what happens to you or your alliance, as shown in the war you fought last October. You are really !@#$ yourselves in the long term

Nonetheless, best luck to everyone out there. 

If I'm not mistaken, it was Rose that actually did most of that.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

If I'm not mistaken, it was Rose that actually did most of that.

We were on the opposing side, and you could have peaced whenever you wanted. It was the one's on your side telling you not to and left you to fight alone. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm not bitter over Oktoberfest, though it did motivate a lot of things that happened afterwards on our part.

Ultimately the events of that war on our front with VE was politics, in particular the dynamic between Alpha, VE and Rose.  This meant that we would fight VE by ourselves, which forced the coalition leadership to go back on their word that this exact scenario would not occur.  I don't blame them for that, they were forced into that situation.

We eventually got our revenge, which then led to a counter-revenge.  This is not revenge for anything, we seriously considered both offers and ended up picking this one due to a variety of factors, some tangible, some intangible, that made it slightly more attractive.  Even then, ultimately we had to flip a coin.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

We were on the opposing side, and you could have peaced whenever you wanted. It was the one's on your side telling you not to and left you to fight alone. 

When we were countered by VE and could no longer contribute to the war effort against UPN, and it was clear VE wouldn't hit anybody else, we actually did offer to peace out.  This was rejected by UPN who wanted to both punish us and hold some kind of leverage over the coalition.

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

When we were countered by VE and could no longer contribute to the war effort against UPN, and it was clear VE wouldn't hit anybody else, we actually did offer to peace out.  This was rejected by UPN who wanted to both punish us and hold some kind of leverage over the coalition.

Oh yes, I remember that too.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Arrgh get completely shafted by Rose in the last world war? I remember a little bird whispering in my ear something about Rose hanging y'all out to dry while they waited for UPN to commit.

Let's not start calling anyone names, Potstomper.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

When we were countered by VE and could no longer contribute to the war effort against UPN, and it was clear VE wouldn't hit anybody else, we actually did offer to peace out. This was rejected by UPN who wanted to both punish us and hold some kind of leverage over the coalition.

Well duh... One we offerd you more to fight with us, and told us you wanted nothing more than hitting the targets we had outlined for you, and two wtf did you expect, we where loosing On all fronts, all we had to hope for was that we could drag VE and Rose in one our side so we could turn the tide, and Barring that we could atleast keep our one card by hold you hostage, and by extent VE too. As they was rather reluctant partisipants to begin with.

Edit: on phone xD

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Well duh... One we offerd you more to fight with us, and told us you wanted nothing more than hitting the targets we had outlined for you, and two wtf did you expect, we where loosing On all fronts, all we had to hope for was that we could drag VE and Rose in one our side so we could turn the tide, and Barring that we could atleast keep our one card by hold you hostage, and by extent VE too. As they was rather reluctant partisipants to begin with.

Edit: on phone xD

Well Hans. That was not nice of you- to try and keep VE hostage. :P

os9LcJK.gif

Btw didn't Arrgh!! sign a 6-month NAP with UPN et al?

You are betraying your treaty obligations. You pirate scum have no honor. Booooh!!!

To clarify again,  Arrgh will no longer raid UPN, DEIC, NAC, VE, Polaris, or Rose. Protectorates are off limits as well.I fail to see how we violated this? We're hired to wage war, not plunder.

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

Ivan was making a joke :P

You're right. Damn I better get that coffe ready before I embarass myself any further.

Well at least all the other "you violated the terms, and my anus" can see that they are at least half wrong, we didn't violate the terms :D

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

You're right. Damn I better get that coffe ready before I embarass myself any further.

Well at least all the other "you violated the terms, and my anus" can see that they are half wrong, we didn't violate the terms :D

I mean... you're pirates. I didn't expect you guys to follow the terms.

6XmKiC2.png

Well at least all the other "you violated the terms, and my anus" can see that they are at least half wrong, we didn't violate the terms :D

If Arrgh had rigidly stuck to the terms then they would have broken the pirate code of take what you can and give nothing back :P

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Wait, really?  Hahahah, wow.  Did not know this part.

• Downvote 1