Space Marines

Roquentin

It's xenos.  With an X, not a Z.

X-E-N-O-S

Ugh, and this is why the Imperium is in the grim dark.

Maybe I spelt it that way as an insult to the non humans.

K-E-K

Ugh, and this is why the Zee-No's will overcome the universe. 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Well damn looks like the minimum treaties to be in the top 10 has gone from 5 to 6.. Well expect for GPA.. but i mean.. they are getting rolled right now by about 20 people.... 

Well damn looks like the minimum treaties to be in the top 10 has gone from 5 to 6.. Well expect for GPA.. but i mean.. they are getting rolled right now by about 20 people.... 

Das all done now though. A mass exodus has occurred right after the war ended. I thought the real roll was happening haha.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Ah, you guys know the UPN in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) has basically been dead for a while right? It literally has 11 members ranked outside of the top 50 and isn't led by the same people.

The idea that this is a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) thing is laughable and shows just how easily led some of you are.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Ah, you guys know the UPN in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) has basically been dead for a while right? It literally has 11 members ranked outside of the top 50 and isn't led by the same people.

The idea that this is a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) thing is laughable and shows just how easily led some of you are.

This is hilarious, because you think you're actually special right now, in relation to this treaty but you aren't.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

This is hilarious, because you think you're actually special right now, in relation to this treaty but you aren't.

Well, he is actually more relavant to UPN affairs than you* are.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

xgkwtv.gif

Seems oddly relevant.

Untitled.png

I dont think Wilhelm wants to be relevant to UPN affairs ;)

Ole, I salute to you in a Viking fashion for being more relevant than me in UPN affairs. Or at least used to he.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

No it's hilarious how salty you are :P

Please cry about me more.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Keegoz, My reference to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in regards to upn is closer related to the prevalence of treaties tying everyone together than actual in game alliances. I appreciate youre consistent information and respect your (prevalently) well thought out opinions

#word of the day

Edited by vonnorman

Keegoz, My reference to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) in regards to upn is closer related to the prevalence of treaties tying everyone together than actual in game alliances. I appreciate youre consistent information and respect your (prevalently) well thought out opinions

#word of the day

Ah sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick. It happens :S

Ole, I salute to you in a Viking fashion for being more relevant than me in UPN affairs. Or at least used to he.

Looking at you'r recent election i think i might still be ;)

Ole2.png

hey no ill will. i know there's supposed to be like two sides/spheres or whatever but everybody can save their squaring up for the week before the giant conflict, not months before it. (or in Alpha's case a month after :PPPP)

congrats UPN/NPO, we'll see how this political move plays out!

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS