Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

If that's not a DOW, it certainly sounds ominous and threatening. Since this is on the public forums, should this be considered an escalation to a potential conflict? 

And let's be honest here, TS didn't spike in score when Sparta's allies were building up. And I'm assuming that TS, being a top 10 alliance, isn't incompetent enough to see mass bulking and not bother militarization when TEst was "threatened." In fact, conveniently enough, it was only after Monday that TS suddenly had a spike in score. Oh? Do I also see a Mensa bulking on the 18th as well? Haha, and TEst demilling, and then being filled in at the potential "defense strategy" bulks back up on the 18th as well? The numbers don't lie. 

The reason for our spike has been covered by Roy and Phiney. Not sure if you were being deliberate there.

Regarding the statement: It is exactly as stated. A long, drawn out reply will be made. It's on the public forum because your leader halfwittingly decided to drag it there.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

It's a 2.2k drop from TEst score, but a 16k increase in TS's score. Where did the other 14k come from?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The reason for our spike has been covered by Roy and Phiney. Not sure if you were being deliberate there.

Regarding the statement: It is exactly as stated. A long, drawn out reply will be made. It's on the public forum because your leader halfwittingly decided to drag it there.

http://i.imgur.com/S6HAKVZ.gifv

I didn't see anyone say this but it looks like the spike in TS's score also coincided with the disbanding of TKP. Correct me if I'm wrong.

They have a net avg military score gain too.

Not that that's saying that much, seeing as Alpha does too.

But it does show that their score gain isn't just TKP.

Care to explain, my old friends?

And now the abridged version:

- You backstabbed us last war.

- You have been actively antagonizing us since then.

- Your alliance started a military buildup which was not reverted after TEst explained it was all a Spartan drill.

- We are not idiots, so we make contingency plans and share possible war scenarios with our allies.

Now if you think those leaks you got from a certain alliance's Government Room gives you enough leverage to become the fourth alliance in a row to munster insurmountable odds against us and lose... then by all means, do it. It's not like everyone knows you have been looking forwad to it for months.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1

Now if you think those leaks you got from a certain alliance's Government Room gives you enough leverage to declare on us and become the fourth alliance in a row to pre-empt us and get reduced to rubble... then by all means, do it.

But please, spare us the drama.

Is your use of the word "pre-empt" in regards to a hypothetical attack by Alpha on t$ an indication of guilt on the part of t$?

Now if you think those leaks you got from a certain alliance's Government Room gives you enough leverage to become the fourth alliance in a row to munster insurmountable odds against us and lose... then by all means, do it. It's not like everyone knows you have been looking forwad to it for months.

Is the fact that you've now edited out your use of the word "pre-empt" a further indication of guilt on the part of t$?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Is your use of the word "pre-empt" in regards to a hypothetical attack by Alpha on t$ an indication of guilt on the part of t$?

Guilt of what exactly? Guilt of talking to close allies about potential scenarios involving a historically hostile party which has been attempting to isolate and attack you?

That is not a crime. That is prudence. Though I understand your frustration as an Alpha ally.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

Guilt of what exactly? Guilt of talking to close allies about potential scenarios involving a historically hostile party which has been attempting to isolate and attack you?

That is not a crime. That is prudence. Though I understand your frustration as an Alpha ally.

Yet, you've failed to provide a shred of evidence to support your accusations against Alpha.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Patience is a virtue. I have already stated that a drawn out post will be made later.

I hope you go further than attempting to dismiss the leak as "blatant lies" in your next post.  :)

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Patience is a virtue. I have already stated that a drawn out post will be made later.

The amount of people ignoring the multiple times you've said this and trying to stir shit and posture w/o a full explanation is sad. Wait till after the post pl0x.

Roy confirmed as true Snake in the Sand. #rollroy2016

Edited by EliteCanada

Is the fact that you've now edited out your use of the word "pre-empt" a further indication of guilt on the part of t$?

Attacks on our alliance have historically been spun as pre-empts. We've actually never declared an offensive war in our history, which will probably come as a surprise to some.

In any case a more detailed explanation is forthcoming. :)

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Please find below the full, undoctored logs of your inquiry for reference:

See, what Roy should have simply said, instead of taking up so much damn space, is "No, those logs aren't true, I never said that, TS does not intend to roll Alpha." 

Instead, he dodged the question for a full hour and gave the impression that diplomacy is at an end. 

Have you, by chance, found a single member of our alliance actually denying the content of those leaks? Or, actually feeling ashamed of them?

This. Why hasn't TS denied the content of the logs? Why hasn't TS explicitly stated that they are not interested in a war between Alpha and TS?

So, I guess the question is, does TS intend to make peace with Alpha, or declare war?
Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

To explain The Syndicate's buildup of score:

-Just recently t$ acquired a merger with the company previously known as The King's Parliament

-TEst/Sparta saw Alpha and few other alliances build up, given the history of Alpha and t$ - naturally The Syndicate responded by ordering a military buildup on the side of caution

-Few members of The Syndicate came back from their vacation time

All of this was within the past week.  Seeing as how Alpha didn't decom after seabass clarified Prefontaine's statement, you think Syndicate's going to decom?  Hell no.

• Downvote 1

See, what Roy should have simply said, instead of taking up so much damn space, is "No, those logs aren't true, I never said that, TS does not intend to roll Alpha." 

Instead, he dodged the question for a full hour and gave the impression that diplomacy is at an end.

You should reread those logs if you got that mate.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Have you, by chance, found a single member of our alliance actually denying the content of those leaks? Or, actually feeling ashamed of them?

Yes and his name is Partisan.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

How about you two alliances just go at it? No others, just Alpha and The Syndicate.

No one else. At a date and time both agreed on.

Just... take it allllllll out.

No. :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg