Hello to the Syndicate

Placentica

And let's be honest here, TS didn't spike in score when Sparta's allies were building up. And I'm assuming that TS, being a top 10 alliance, isn't incompetent enough to see mass bulking and not bother militarization when TEst was "threatened."

It's no lie that Alpha and Syndicate have issues here.  So why would Syndicate decom or slow their military growth when Alpha hasn't decom themselves?

• Downvote 1

If that's not a DOW, it certainly sounds ominous and threatening. Since this is on the public forums, should this be considered an escalation to a potential conflict?

And let's be honest here, TS didn't spike in score when Sparta's allies were building up. And I'm assuming that TS, being a top 10 alliance, isn't incompetent enough to see mass bulking and not bother militarization when TEst was "threatened." In fact, conveniently enough, it was only after Monday that TS suddenly had a spike in score. Oh? Do I also see a Mensa bulking on the 18th as well? Haha, and TEst demilling, and then being filled in at the potential "defense strategy" bulks back up on the 18th as well? The numbers don't lie.

Sigh. Missed the part where a TEst member left for ts ey. Hense making the score graph look like we demilled and ts bulked more. Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Sigh. Missed the part where a TEst member left for ts ey. Hense making the score graph look like we demilled and ts bulked more.

Yup, t$ only really started to build up since this announcement was posted. And Mensa started to build up at the same time as Alpha, VE, Sparta, etc and then stopped when all that was cleared up and the restarted when this announcement was posted.

Receives logs shortly after update, distributes them to anyone who will listen, waits 6 hours to actually reach out to tS, gets pissy after being told I'd rather sleep than get into a diplomatic pissing match in the middle of the night.

Okay dude. I straight up told you we could talk about it in the morning if all you wanted was a diplomatic pissing match (as this thread has already become), but evidently you couldn't be assed to wait. Public it is, then!

• Upvote 6

If that's not a DOW, it certainly sounds ominous and threatening. Since this is on the public forums, should this be considered an escalation to a potential conflict? 

And let's be honest here, TS didn't spike in score when Sparta's allies were building up. And I'm assuming that TS, being a top 10 alliance, isn't incompetent enough to see mass bulking and not bother militarization when TEst was "threatened." In fact, conveniently enough, it was only after Monday that TS suddenly had a spike in score. Oh? Do I also see a Mensa bulking on the 18th as well? Haha, and TEst demilling, and then being filled in at the potential "defense strategy" bulks back up on the 18th as well? The numbers don't lie. 

Trying too hard buddy. 

• Upvote 1

02/14 04:28 pm - Avruch destroyed a project: Nuclear Research Facility

WHAT THE !@#$ DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH!? 

Edit: I can see why now you think that I try too hard. Destroying an $80M project is just plain counter productive. If NRF was so bad in the first place, why did you dump $80M into it? By that standard, everyone who didn't waste $80M is trying too hard. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

We didn't demil? A member left.

scSqPGJ.gif

So, let get this straight. Alpha leaked a conversation with evidences showing Roy Mustang, a government member of The Syndicate, stating that his alliance is willing enough to do a pre-emptive strike on Alpha. Roy Mustang also specifically said that UPN is incapable of utilize their military effectively - so t$ will do a surprise blitz on Alpha to take them out first then Rose then UPN and VE.

So the most appropriate response for Alpha's allies is to do surprise blitz ASAP to cripple t$ and allies. Consider how easy it is to keep players weak nowadays due to the game mechanics.

T$'s intention has been exposed.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 98 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Will you shut the !@#$ up? Fatass Hippo.

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 2

Your post is approximately 90% fiction/fantasy. That or your reading comprehension is incredibly poor.

Nope. You are going to wait for Alpha to take the bait so that your alliance can make the move to cripple them. If you think I don't know what I am talking about, you are sadly mistaken. You wanted to take an opportunity of an alliance who might or might not talking bad about you that is busy in war to open up a new front and sweep them with ease. That would make up for t$'s grudges. I am not surprised, I have known that t$ has some reputation for holding grudges secretly.

Learn to realpolitik.

Nope. You are going to wait for Alpha to take the bait so that your alliance can make the move to cripple them. If you think I don't know what I am talking about, you are sadly mistaken. You wanted to take an opportunity of an alliance who might or might not talking bad about you that is busy in war to open up a new front and sweep them with ease. That would make up for t$'s grudges. I am not surprised, I have known that t$ has some reputation for holding grudges secretly.

Learn to realpolitik.

If you read the logs, Roy was discussing who could possibly stay out of the war. AKA discussing the possibility if UPN could stay out because we didn't want to fight them.

You continue to make yourself look dumb. I don't know what's going to happen, but if war does happen and we lose, you can bet your ass your still getting rolled.

6XmKiC2.png

If you read the logs, Roy was discussing who could possibly stay out of the war. AKA discussing the possibility if UPN could stay out because we didn't want to fight them.

You continue to make yourself look dumb. I don't know what's going to happen, but if war does happen and we lose, you can bet your ass your still getting rolled.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, the last damn sentence says that he is going to preempt Alpha. Unless you are denying that the two words "preempt" and "Alpha" are in the same damn sentence, and not ending in "We are not preempting Alpha, because they are too damn scary." 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

It's all the gains bruh. All that creagains, betagains, whey gains, and all them dick pills we've been taking.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, the last damn sentence says that he is going to preempt Alpha. Unless you are denying that the two words "preempt" and "Alpha" are in the same damn sentence, and not ending in "We are not preempting Alpha, because they are too damn scary."

Get a pillow

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

The last sentence says that I have no idea what's happening at the government level, but no matter what happens storm guy is still getting rolled.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

It's all the gains bruh. All that creagains, betagains, whey gains, and all them dick pills we've been taking.

Get a pillow

Remember, if your pill induced military erection lasts longer than 4 hours, you should seek medical attention. 

• Upvote 1

02/14 04:28 pm - Avruch destroyed a project: Nuclear Research Facility

WHAT THE !@#$ DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH!? 

Edit: I can see why now you think that I try too hard. Destroying an $80M project is just plain counter productive. If NRF was so bad in the first place, why did you dump $80M into it? By that standard, everyone who didn't waste $80M is trying too hard. 

I bought it, used it, decided it wasn't that useful for me and dumped it to use the slot for something that might be more useful. Since most of the people in Alpha, you included, have almost zero war experience... You might consider following my example, rather than mocking it. 

My "trying too hard" comment was aimed at your twisted logic for interpreting Partisan's comment as a step towards war on the part of tS. His post was written in plain English, you spun it like a Republican politician from the deep South. 

• Upvote 4

I bought it, used it, decided it wasn't that useful for me and dumped it to use the slot for something that might be more useful. Since most of the people in Alpha, you included, have almost zero war experience... You might consider following my example, rather than mocking it.

Shhhhhhhhh

Uhhh what he meant to say was nuke the living !@#$ out of your enemies

Lxr4VfE.png