Orbis for the Orbisians

Aisha Greyjoy

We're gonna build a wall, and we're gonna make Kevin pay for it!

Kevin is an Orbisian :s

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest hawkeye

The entire concept of a treaty web, old alliances and grudges from past games stagnates the game.

The solution to this is to demolish the entire treaty web on mass, disband all alliances and declare a primitivist style anarchism in the game. If people want to rebuild their alliances, which they will do after some time, that fine. But every two years or so, civilisation should be demolished in game. I'll also call out Sheepy for making formulas of the game public and advancing the technology of various alliances here, don't, it's ruined the fun for people of working out the game by themselves. All data gathered on the game needs to be deleted related to guides, formulas and all people should start fresh. Disagree? Check out these style of games when they start up and tell me that isn't fun, then look at how they get old and boring.

Only via repeated anarchism will the game last in the long run or you'll get (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) again where technologically advanced civilisation in the form of alliances and treaties has stagnated the game.

Edited by hawkeye

words

Not sure if serious or trolling.

Anyway, yeah, I agree with the fact that bringing in old alliance, the treaty web and what not just stagnates the game. Which is why I'm (sometimes) thankful for Arrgh/freeloading raiders.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Guest hawkeye

Not sure if serious or trolling.

Anyway, yeah, I agree with the fact that bringing in old alliance, the treaty web and what not just stagnates the game. Which is why I'm (sometimes) thankful for Arrgh/freeloading raiders.

Mensa came into the game with a different goal in mind, but those were soon crushed under the concept of "Treaties".

Technologically advanced alliances are ruining the game. I suggest a mass disbandment.

• Upvote 1

Still here. Still Paperless. Still doing whatever feels good. 

^ This man right here, is playing the game right.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I suggest a mass disbandment.

Or rather, just have more alliances as paperless/keep only a few treaties.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

I think we now know who the real Trump is in Orbis

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

We must give the undocumented, non-violent alliances from Planet Bob a chance to adapt to our culture. Sure, we may have some rapists and criminals like MI6 flooding in, but it's worth the risk of adding potentially hard-working Orbisians to our already great world.

An Orbis To Believe In

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1