Viridian Declaration

MoonPie

You started a war with our ally. We countered. It's really not that complicated.

>ally

It seems you only care for the ally if it benefits you. If it was any other alliance instead of Mensa, we wouldn't see this reaction

• Upvote 3

PoJQyFJ.gif

>ally

It seems you only care for the ally if it benefits you. If it was any other alliance instead of Mensa, we wouldn't see this reaction

tumblr_nkepckpeJb1silxrio1_500.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You started a war with our ally. We countered. It's really not that complicated. 

I am sure it makes sense in the alternate reality in your mind. In reality, the war with Vanguard that arose because of the raids was completely detrimental to our actual war plans. No rational alliance would like to goad a numerically superior alliance to attack when they are fighting two alliances at the same time. The optimal outcome for Mensa HQ would be to settle things with Vanguard without a war, and end the dispute with Arrgh. We would consider an all-out alliance bloc war only after recovery.

But as I said, you are free to speculate in your imaginary world where Pfeiffer mind-controlled our raiders to provoke Vanguard into declaring a war against us, (whom he later on chastised) which would then trigger Rose to attack us. All according to the master plan of the Great Lizard Man Pfluffer.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

Your members raided an alliance, the alliance recognized hostilities, and rose came in to defend them. Vanguard is a paperless alliance, they do not have formal treaties, they would fight for rose and rose is fighting for them. As for it being raids, it's hard to imagine that the same alliance you attacked in the proxy war to instigate a fight just so happened to be the exact ones that mensa raided en masse once you were completely militarized and ready to fight. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe it's just bullshit.

• Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png

>ally

tumblr_nkepckpeJb1silxrio1_500.gif

Typical response, I'll believe you actually care for your allies when it happens for the right reasons, not to get petty revenge and when y'all see fit.

>Another reason I'd rather be on t$ and Mensa's side than the opposite.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Your members raided an alliance, the alliance recognized hostilities, and rose came in to defend them. Vanguard is a paperless alliance, they do not have formal treaties, they would fight for rose and rose is fighting for them. As for it being raids, it's hard to imagine that the same alliance you attacked in the proxy war to instigate a fight just so happened to be the exact ones that mensa raided en masse once you were completely militarized and ready to fight. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe it's just bullshit.

Oh great mastermind of all times, riddle me the following:

1) If Mensa HQ attacked Vanguard to provoke Rose into a war, why did the attacking Mensa nations just get the ground victories and beige their opponents? Why did Pfeiffer order all alliance members to close all wars by Thursday? Why did we not actually fight Vanguard up until Rose declared?

2) If Mensa HQ wanted to provoke Rose into a war, why did we not attack one of the actual allies of Rose with a MDP as opposed to Vanguard who had no official ties to Rose. Add on top the fact that Rose did not defend Vanguard even when their alliance was on paper?

Your whole argument is rubbish and you know it.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

And let's say the attacks on vanguard are actual raids, it still speaks poorly of Mensa, and it's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to believe it. Mensa is known for its ability to fight, in the first time in its history you have members decide to raid a major alliance in the midst of an alliance war. Either you have poor leadership that can't control their members and your hivemind isn't what it used to be, or it was a coordinated attack to poke at rose. I can't see this many people from mensa admitting to the first, unless it was to try and spin it and make the attack looked like something it wasn't.

uHQTKq6.png

And let's say the attacks on vanguard are actual raids, it still speaks poorly of Mensa, and it's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to believe it. Mensa is known for its ability to fight, in the first time in its history you have members decide to raid a major alliance in the midst of an alliance war. Either you have poor leadership that can't control their members and your hivemind isn't what it used to be, or it was a coordinated attack to poke at rose. I can't see this many people from mensa admitting to the first, unless it was to try and spin it and make the attack looked like something it wasn't.

Did you just claim that Mensa members would not admit to being blood-thirsty trigger-happy jingoists that would not declare on undefended nations for some sweet loot and increased war stats?

4560327-9245064617-13914.gif

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

1) If Mensa HQ attacked Vanguard to provoke Rose into a war, why did the attacking Mensa nations just get the ground victories and beige their opponents? Why did Pfeiffer order all alliance members to close all wars by Thursday? Why did we not actually fight Vanguard up until Rose declared?

2) If Mensa HQ wanted to provoke Rose into a war, why did we not attack one of the actual allies of Rose with a MDP as opposed to Vanguard who had no official ties to Rose. Add on top the fact that Rose did not defend Vanguard even when their alliance was on paper?

1. From what I understand, they werent just using ground attacks.

2. Because even though his members cant understand what paperless is pfeiffer does, he's a lot of things but he's not an idiot. He knows by attacking a direct ally that there's no way to spin this around and make the arguments you're all using, by attacking a paperless ally these arguments can be made, they're completely ridiculous and look idiotic but they can be made. As for rose not defending, you're just using old propaganda and taking it for the truth, they didn't declare on mensa in the proxy war for the same reason mensa didn't outright declare war on rose to start the war, and now we're seeing mensa use the same tactics.

uHQTKq6.png

Mensa is known for its ability to fight, in the first time in its history you have members decide to raid a major alliance in the midst of an alliance war. 

LOL.

I have literally been raiding in wars & out of wars casually.(and so have many others) Mensa leadership didn't promote any raiding on Vanguard at all, it simply complied with the raid rules so me and a few other members decided to make a few hundred million dollars off of Vanguard. Then, a few others were persuaded and joined in. After Vanguard got pissy Pfeiffer told us that he's changing the raid rules, and that we're all going to stop raiding.

We had a lot of discussion that I cannot share about these issues, what we post on the fourms just barely scratches the edge. Regardless, your narrative of Pfeiffer leading us to a war against Rose is preposterous, let alone that he planned it, or that it has anything to do with Pfeiffer & Oblige.

We laugh at all the mumbling nonsensical clowns trying to argue such things, so please keep on with this show.

2. Because even though his members cant understand what paperless is pfeiffer does, he's a lot of things but he's not an idiot. He knows by attacking a direct ally that there's no way to spin this around and make the arguments you're all using, by attacking a paperless ally these arguments can be made, they're completely ridiculous and look idiotic but they can be made. As for rose not defending, you're just using old propaganda and taking it for the truth, they didn't declare on mensa in the proxy war for the same reason mensa didn't outright declare war on rose to start the war, and now we're seeing mensa use the same tactics.

About ONE or MAXIMUM two guys didn't use ground attacks about once or twice, because of a miscommunication between leadership, members & some other members. And that was stopped almost instantly. 

Edited by ischelle
  • Upvote 1

Did you just claim that Mensa members would not admit to being blood-thirsty trigger-happy jingoists that would not declare on undefended nations for some sweet loot and increased war stats?

4560327-9245064617-13914.gif

No, you're just trying to twist my words around, you know you would never admit to what I said unless it served mensa in some way, and now you're deflecting from it.

uHQTKq6.png

There is no point in continuing this discussion Shellhound. The facts on the ground completely contradict your theory whether you like it or not.

So, going back to your first point, Pfeiffer did not get us into war with Rose a second time. But just so that you know, the majority of our alliance wouldn't have minded it one bit if it were the case. I just followed you up on your first false statement for the amusement it would deliver once you were proven demonstrably wrong, and oh boy, deliver it did, xdxd.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

I like this second question the most. Good point.

Oh my gosh does this ever make you sound paranoid.

Still, proper debate is everyone's right, and so is the ability to complain about something on the internet, so yeah... you do you.

I'll just be sitting here, reading this thread like:

:popcorn:  

• Upvote 2

Take a quick gander at my war page. You'll find that I peaced out a load of vanguard members. That alone should be proof that it was a raid that got out of control. I would have happily peaced out with em all, but a few decided to hit my sweet infra, so I had to beige them ones.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I like this second question the most. Good point.

Oh my gosh does this ever make you sound paranoid.

Still, proper debate is everyone's right, and so is the ability to complain about something on the internet, so yeah... you do you.

I'll just be sitting here, reading this thread like:

:popcorn:  

Didn't you play eRepublik?

Also lol Shellhound is stupid.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

Didn't you play eRepublik?

Also lol Shellhound is stupid.

Yep! Hey there, HR! I came into eRep while we were being wiped and you were President. Good times.

What's funny is that the first time I saw you post on these boards, I saw the avatar pic before I saw your name and I knew it was you just from that pic.  ;)

Yep! Hey there, HR! I came into eRep while we were being wiped and you were President. Good times.

What's funny is that the first time I saw you post on these boards, I saw the avatar pic before I saw your name and I knew it was you just from that pic.  ;)

It does stand out, doesn't it?

Long time no see, AKG. Should totes hang with us on IRC. #MensaHQ  -where the genius is so thick, you can touch it.