Viridian Declaration

MoonPie

Again, dude, stop trying so hard.  We get it, you don't like Rose.  A member of yours left for them and that upsets you still.  Then someone posted an ad about your deal leader or something something.

But Saruman is actually still managing a good defense and even winning a few of his wars it looks like.  Not too bad considering the counters on him.  You and I both know tactics of war on Orbis.

I'm wagering a guess than his round 2, you won't be talking about how poorly he's doing, but how easy the wars are for him.....from the sound of it Arrgh is quite happy at what they are doing to you and the hole around about 1000 score.

As a Mensa member, I give a grand total of zero !@#$ about Rose.  No matter how far I dig around in my pocket, I just can't seem to find any.  The only reason we enjoy war is because it gives the majority of the rank and file a reason to come to OWF and shitpost. 

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Shellhound, did you just make me like Pfeiffer's post? Shame on you.

That's literally retarded. Just have them activate their oDA with someone already involved, or better yet don't give a shit about CBs.

Fight who you want, kill who you will. The strong do what they can, and the weak do what they must.

Since someone !@#$ing mentioned my name...

I have only Arrgh and their even more piratey former members to thank for my current condition.  And I'm being sincere, thanks for the Beige, guys!

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

Or they could all be like you, and cheat.

And suck at cheating. Like, really suck.

Yet you don't refute my point, this is the second war you've gotten your members and your allies involved in because of your personal grudges with Rose which mostly just consists of Oblige going to Rose. It's poor leadership and poor form for your allies. We get it, they didn't entertain your ego and allow you to believe you're the mighty emperor you like to think you are, but it's past time your allies themselves decided to put you where you belong. Without syndisphere Mensa would be nothing right now in terms of political power, you yourself have burned far too many bridges for Mensa and are pretty widely disliked by enemies and allies alike, you have no political power because of that. The only reason Mensa is kept as an ally is due to its military power. If Mensa ever wants to get above that position as an alliance the first thing they need to do is drop you as leader, because someone who's willing to let his alliance and his allies burn for his grudges isn't someone who deserves to be leader. You don't give a damn for what's in the best interests of Mensa or the best interests of your allies, you only care about your precious ego, Rose hurt that ego and now you're willing to go through as many FA !@#$ ups that it takes to make sure they pay for it.

• Upvote 4

uHQTKq6.png

Yet you don't refute my point, this is the second war you've gotten your members and your allies involved in because of your personal grudges with Rose which mostly just consists of Oblige going to Rose. It's poor leadership and poor form for your allies. We get it, they didn't entertain your ego and allow you to believe you're the mighty emperor you like to think you are, but it's past time your allies themselves decided to put you where you belong. Without syndisphere Mensa would be nothing right now in terms of political power, you yourself have burned far too many bridges for Mensa and are pretty widely disliked by enemies and allies alike, you have no political power because of that. The only reason Mensa is kept as an ally is due to its military power. If Mensa ever wants to get above that position as an alliance the first thing they need to do is drop you as leader, because someone who's willing to let his alliance and his allies burn for his grudges isn't someone who deserves to be leader. You don't give a damn for what's in the best interests of Mensa or the best interests of your allies, you only care about your precious ego, Rose hurt that ego and now you're willing to go through as many FA !@#$ ups that it takes to make sure they pay for it.

Glass houses, babe. 

Glass houses, babe. 

I'm just saying what's going to happen. If the membership of Mensa wants to burn for Pfeiffer then that's on them, but there's going to come a day when Mensa's allies decide they're not going to do it anymore and Mensa will be left by themselves, when that happens every alliance that Pfeiffer has pissed off is going to come back looking for revenge, and they won't have to worry about The Syndicate when they do it.

uHQTKq6.png

Your analysis sucks.  There are two blocks and they are gonna find reasons to fight.  Pfeiffer and Oblige hating each other because of reasons related to people you do not even know and who do not play this game is not relevant.  "Best interest of X and Y" are to have fun ya?  Unless you find randomly building for the sake of building then he has helped make the game more fun.

-signature removed for rules violation-

And here I was thinking people enjoyed the war aspect of a war game, and that maybe, um, our allies are quite enjoying beating up Rose too.

Speaking as an insignificant peon, I love having Pfeiffer as leader- he and his team build more bridges than you think, just with the right alliances and people, and he provides entertainment in many forms including war.

If not for that, pixels are hardly a reason to play a game. I like to win, or beat an opponent. Pfeiffer 's style is unusual in Orbis because he understands that of the average Mensa member and makes it happen.

If we weren't loyal to each other then the hivemind wouldn't work. Trying to turn us against each other is a waste of time.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

We only declared to bring NAC into the fray with our OA clause. I wanted to attack ratbag but SRD said no :/

This is sad you had to post this, but it seems it's needed. 

Not sure why other alliances sign treaties if they just ignore them and do what they want.  Maybe we need more paperless alliances.  Or maybe it's because they want the protection of a treaty, but don't really care what it says because they don't care about public perception or swing alliances.  I guess we shall see if that was a wise strategy or not.  Glad to have folks like VE though who understand it though.

I respect yalls loyalty to your leader, loyal members are a good thing to have. And war is obviously fun, I'm not saying it isn't, I'm not saying you shouldn't go go war; im sayin when you do go to war it should be done in a way that helps you politically, not because your leader has a hard on for another alliance. Above being loyal to your leader you also have to be loyal to the alliance itself however. You talk about the bridges pfeiffer has built, Which ones? tS? Guardian? SK? Those are your only allies, I was leading Guardian when I signed mensa, the entire treaty was based around practical reasons and not wanting to see mensa go to TC's sphere, pfeiffer didn't build that bridge. I've been in tS, mensa is seen as a practical ally thanks to your ability in war, pfeiffer didn't build that bridge thanks to any prowess in FA, now he may be the reason you all do so well in war, but leadership wise and in dealing with other alliances he's sign as something that needs to be worked around, not with. I'm not trying to turn you against each other, I gave no reason too, overall I like mensa, I don't want to see mensa getting dropped and destroyed because it'd take away from the game. But if you ever really want to succeed as an alliance and become a powerhouse you're going to need someone who isn't pfeiffer. #TUGT2016.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

I hate Pfluffey so much I could not imagine anyone else leading Mensa. So stop talking, I don't want to read this blasphemy anymore. Glory to Dio. Long live Pffeifer the worst human being in the game! I give my blood to you.

Edited by Ryu
  • Upvote 2

This is sad you had to post this, but it seems it's needed. 

Not sure why other alliances sign treaties if they just ignore them and do what they want.  Maybe we need more paperless alliances.  Or maybe it's because they want the protection of a treaty, but don't really care what it says because they don't care about public perception or swing alliances.  I guess we shall see if that was a wise strategy or not.  Glad to have folks like VE though who understand it though.

Paperless is the enlightened path.

> Mensa attacked Arrgh because of the PP raids on Mensa HQ. 

> A large number of Mensa members saw that Vanguard was no longer on the no raid list, and started a large raid that looked like a war for some.

> The raids were called off by Pfeiffer.

> Vanguard declared war on Mensa anyway. A war began.

> Much later, Rose decides to attack Mensa although they didn't have any formal relations with Arrgh or Vanguard.

Can you tell me how Pfeiffer made Mensa fight Rose again when it is Rose who attacked Mensa when we were busy fighting two alliances? Are we going with the previously discussed Pfluffer mind control via microwaves hypothesis?

1. If you do a mass raid on a major alliance, do you expect to get away scott-free? If you do a mass raid, you're asking for war, and that's what happened. 

2. I would call it a recognition of hostilities since you were the ones to start the fight.

3. Aren't you the ones saying that CBs are stupid? Yet you start to care about them when we defend an alliance which everybody knows is our informal ally?

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Trust me, we hate Pfluff more then any of you guys.

1. If you do a mass raid on a major alliance, do you expect to get away scott-free? If you do a mass raid, you're asking for war, and that's what happened.
2. I would call it a recognition of hostilities since you were the ones to start the fight.
3. Aren't you the ones saying that CBs are stupid? Yet you start to care about them when we defend an alliance which everybody knows is our informal ally?

1.  22 people and a 'protectrate' of Arrgh is now classed as being a 'major' alliance?

2.  People are free to call it what they want.  We call it a raid, others are free to disagree and of course Vanguard are within their right to go to war with us over it.

3.  Many people see how futile CB's are in reality.  We in Mensa, praise Rose for finally helping out an 'informal' ally.  Shame you guys didn't do that 168 days before when that 'informal' ally was your formal ally.

Edited by Wayne
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Congratulations on missing the entire point he was making and proving your lack of reading comprehension. 

Congratulations on missing the entire point he was making and proving your lack of reading comprehension. 

I was responding to the quoted section, not the whole message you illiterate

Saruman, I do not want to call you dense, but you force my hand. None of your points have anything to do with my argument that Mensa did not start a war with Rose this time around. Now, let the big boys do the talking and try making more sense the next time if you want to be taken seriously.

77oKn5K.png

I was responding to the quoted section, not the whole message you illiterate

Demagoguery worthy of intelligence... of an inbred orc.

Rose attacked Mensa, not the other way around.

Bullies!

Saruman, I do not want to call you dense, but you force my hand. None of your points have anything to do with my argument that Mensa did not start a war with Rose this time around. Now, let the big boys do the talking and try making more sense the next time if you want to be taken seriously.

Demagoguery worthy of intelligence... of an inbred orc.

Rose attacked Mensa, not the other way around.

You started a war with our ally. We countered. It's really not that complicated. 

You started a war with our ally. We countered. It's really not that complicated. 

And again... We're not orcs. We do have a brain. They weren't your allies. Not even a protectorate. They declared war on us after the raiding stopped.

Rose is the aggressor and there's no way you can spin that around.