The REAL reason for the Dioist war on Arrgh...

Spite

They more you 2 fight in public, the more people are going to ship it. Like Helga and Arnold. Or Kylo Ren and General Hux. Or Pfeiffer and Oblige.

• Upvote 3

I've lost one war since I've been back. And that wasn't from you, but Odd Squad. Mostly because it was 3 on 1 and I was beiged before I even logged in- the first time I decided not to check the game for a whole day. Everyone else who has attacked me has been destroyed thus far.

Look, I'm not going to claim to be the best at this game, or even an expert. I've been here longer than most of you, for sure. But I'm 100% sure that many people here know more than I do. You however are not someone I think I need to take any shit from. If you think your epeen is that much bigger then drop all that infra and come play. You certainly aren't the first to criticize me for whatever reason, but you could be the first to get it all wrong. I've been criticized for many things, but "you suck at the game" hasn't been one yet. Anyone at my level likely has little experience in this game, so I would agree that it's probably not much of a fight.

You seem to be very fond of measuring ones epeen with how many pixels they have. I apologize for not being in your range. You could always sell your pixels, but I suppose that would shrink your dick, wouldn't it?

Yes because I would deliberately make myself utter shit so I could be on your level. If you weren't so rubbish you had to keep deleting your nation out of embarrassment maybe you could fight me.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Yes because I would deliberately make myself utter shit so I could be on your level. If you weren't so rubbish you had to keep deleting your nation out of embarrassment maybe you could fight me.

Embarrassment for what? My issues with the staff/losing interest/getting busy are not very embarrassing things. Coming and going is just what I do. Here, there, everywhere. It's almost a trademark, it doesn't make anyone special. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I don't expect you to do anything, except reroll every time you get pwned.

Didn't want to quote the original OP since it would take up half the page. I loved it! Great read.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

You guys must really have alot of free time to write that haha

Took me an hour. To be fair, I write a lot. And I didn't proof or review it at all, which is why the prose and pacing is garbage. But I don't love you enough to spend hours rewriting :P

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Pride Power Pakistan!!!

(Also lol at firefox's level of butt hurt)

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ironically, Pfeiffer asked us not to raid Mensa when you guys first formed and we agreed <_<

That's not what irony means :P In any case a skirmish between Mensa and Arrgh is hardly a massive bloc war, and an unofficial agreement not to raid us made a year ago isn't exactly a NAP. 

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

That's not what irony means :P In any case a skirmish between Mensa and Arrgh is hardly a massive bloc war, and an unofficial agreement not to raid us made a year ago isn't exactly a NAP. 

Pedantry and elawyery!  All the more reason to be enemies with thee.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

only posting to increase post count. arrgh! 

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Um can u do a SHORT STORY? This is to long I am to busy to read this.

Designed for certified geniuses only, special needs readers need not apply

• Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Um can u do a SHORT STORY? This is to long I am to busy to read this.

Spite walked onto the forecastle, an empty scabbard at his side.

Foxfire raised a hand in greeting. "Hail, good passenger. Why aren't you in your quarters? It isn't safe on deck for the intellectual elite."

"I'm afraid," said Spite, "that I have lost my sword. My soul mourns its lost steel."

Foxfire's tail twitched, and then it sinuously encircled the leg of the anguished Dioist. "That's OK. I've got steel enough for both of us."

Waves crashed against the bow of the ship as the sun set.

Edited by Mike Haggar
  • Upvote 4

Foxfire raised a hand in greeting. "Hail, good passenger. Why aren't you in your quarters? It isn't safe on deck for the intellectual elite."

"I'm afraid," said Spite, "that I have lost my sword. My soul mourns its lost steel."

Foxfire's tail twitched, and then it sinuously encircled the leg of the anguished Dioist. "That's OK. I've got steel enough for both of us."

That was beautiful.

*wipes a tear off of his face*

• Upvote 1

10/10 would fap to again

☾☆

Priest of Dio