TLF AMA

MRBOOTY

What do you dislike about tS that lead you to make the decision to switch spheres? 

Uhm, we canceled on them after the proxy war, following some things that went down in the backroom during the war itself. It's no secret that TLF was informally close to Rose since its inception. I don't think it's surprising that they switched to Rose's sphere afterwards.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Uhm, we canceled on them after the proxy war, following some things that went down in the backroom during the war itself. It's no secret that TLF was informally close to Rose since its inception. I don't think it's surprising that they switched to Rose's sphere afterwards.

That and I put some of these around them

snaketraptop.jpg

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

What do you dislike about tS that lead you to make the decision to switch spheres? 

are you asking a serious question and not just shitposting? Because that is not allowed 

• Upvote 3

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

are you asking a serious question and not just shitposting? Because that is not allowed 

shh bby is ok

Oh, I originally understood it as mutual separation. But I would like to see MrBooty's answer, I remember he made some remarks on Pre's radio show that Rose had espoused a higher level of moralist/ethical and un-snek-y behavior that he liked better. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Why does everyone hate us, Mr.Booty? :(

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

shh bby is ok

Oh, I originally understood it as mutual separation. But I would like to see MrBooty's answer, I remember he made some remarks on Pre's radio show that Rose had espoused a higher level of moralist/ethical and un-snek-y behavior that he liked better. 

Nah. The move was necessitated by tS'unwillingness to carry on with an upgrade post-war (as protection was no longer fitting for an alliance their size). TLF is well aware of Syndicates reasoning for cutting ties. Since then, they have upheld some rather funny viewpoints with regards to The Syndicate, including allegations of us meddling in BK-InGen FA (this is where the 'puppet' jokes between tS and BK/InGen stem from. It is a play on those allegations) when they dropped TLF for their own reasons.

I suppose I should ask a more serious question, since it's an AMA:

- Why did you make the allegations regarding tS' supposed involvement in BK/InGen's cancellation in public at the time, as opposed to privately contacting tS about any grievance and/or suspicion you may have had?

- Expanding on Bollocks' reference to your radio comments: What specifically did you dislike about us during the time we protected you (if anything) and why was this never brought up during the relatively long period in which you enjoyed our protection?

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Why does everyone hate us, Mr.Booty? :(

I like MRBOOTY and TLF. They are both great but there are some questions that need answering.

• Why isn't your anthem "Baby got back"?
  • When will you back that thing up all let us see you drop it low?
  • What are you going to do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?
  • Do you make the rocking world go round?
  • Upvote 6

I like MRBOOTY and TLF. They are both great but there are some questions that need answering.

• Why isn't your anthem "Baby got back"?
  • When will you back that thing up all let us see you drop it low?
  • What are you going to do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk?
  • Do you make the rocking world go round?

Why does all your questions center on the feminine targeted lyrics?

Are you saying MR BOOTY is in fact the MRS BOOTY?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why are you guys like  a -not as bad- Odd Squad?

^Great question. I anxiously await an answer to this.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Why does all your questions center on the feminine targeted lyrics?

Are you saying MR BOOTY is in fact the MRS BOOTY?

He's both, like Pac-Man/Pac-Woman. Puts a bow on that fine badonkadonk and the disguise is complete.

Also, the only man butt song I could thing of off the top of my head is this.

• Upvote 1

Nah. The move was necessitated by tS'unwillingness to carry on with an upgrade post-war (as protection was no longer fitting for an alliance their size). TLF is well aware of Syndicates reasoning for cutting ties. Since then, they have upheld some rather funny viewpoints with regards to The Syndicate, including allegations of us meddling in BK-InGen FA (this is where the 'puppet' jokes between tS and BK/InGen stem from. It is a play on those allegations) when they dropped TLF for their own reasons.

- Why did you make the allegations regarding tS' supposed involvement in BK/InGen's cancellation in public at the time, as opposed to privately contacting tS about any grievance and/or suspicion you may have had?

- Expanding on Bollocks' reference to your radio comments: What specifically did you dislike about us during the time we protected you (if anything) and why was this never brought up during the relatively long period in which you enjoyed our protection?

To be fair, I think MrBooty said he didn't think Syndicate had anything to do with it. It was the rest of his gov whom claimed we were involved.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

What's your alliance all about?

We really are about community and friendship. That sounds cliche, but bear with me. I'm proud of the fact that we're a group composed of lots of different ethnicities, countries, and opinions in general, and I'm really happy that we've taken in a lot of outcasts over the time we've existed and helped to rebuild their image. In the end we're an alliance that wants to go out there and have fun, and that may involve being in crazy war plots but it also involves doing stuff together. Finally, I've gotten the chance to know members well personally, which is always cool :P

What's your favorite Pokémon?

Pipilup. So cute and it was my first one I got in diamond.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

1400829839475.jpg

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

We don't dislike T$. We did feel however that between Mensa and Rose we had a strong bias towards Rose, and for that reason and a few others we felt the Rose sphere was the better one for us to be with. I actually admire Partisan and T$ though and I enjoyed seeing them win last war

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

The answer to the first question it what it wasn't me making those comments, it was Lysandre. We have pretty radically different views on some things, and that was one of them.

As I mentioned in the last comment, we actually liked you, but with the sides being as they are we sympathize with Rose more. The Syndicate was not sneaky/snaky during the proxy war. Mensa was :P

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE