DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

If I took a screenshot, I would show you, but alas I did not. My cities of 1800~ infra were reduced to less than 400 each with all their improvement slots, it was a pretty sucky position. 

Olivier Mira, I just assume everyone on the internet is male, safer that way. 

Thanks for tips, but I would again disagree with you that the position that DEIC is in is the same as The Syndicate.  The damage to DEIC is undoubtedly the worst alliance beatdown I have seen in PnW so far, and for that reason alone I can't say that The Syndicate or any other AA has been in DEIC's position, maybe GPA. 

OHHH TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU We were never stupid enough to suicide our alliance and our allies beyond repair and then !@#$ with the people that were attacking us. Still wouldn't be that bad since once they decom their military improvements, their upkeep will go down drastically and give them positive income. Since The Covenant aren't gonna do anything again till next year, there should be nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

The folks crying about poor DEIC being mistreated should realize that Clarke isn't doing anything to make the situation better for his alliance. His negotiating tactic is to say no, lie, call us stupid and mean, and then cross his fingers and hope we'll be nice.

Maybe Clarke should offer a piece of the demanded reps and then agree to permanently resign from DEIC and to not take up alliance leadership for a year in any alliance. I'd advocate that our coalition accept terms like that. 

That wasn't our negotiation tactic, your reps are too high and nobody wants to pay them. You guys aren't even negotiating, you simply state your standpoint and it's like ok whatever. Pretty much the first peace talks involved no negotiations, we offered counter offers on numerous occasions where we pay quite a high amount of reps but that was ignored. I didn't lie.

I didn't call anyone stupid, I'm not sure if I called you mean but I don't recall it. 

On the contrary the opposite is true.

IpHGyGc.png

That wasn't our negotiation tactic, your reps are too high and nobody wants to pay them. You guys aren't even negotiating, you simply state your standpoint and it's like ok whatever. Pretty much the first peace talks involved no negotiations, we offered counter offers on numerous occasions where we pay quite a high amount of reps but that was ignored. I didn't lie.

I didn't call anyone stupid, I'm not sure if I called you mean but I don't recall it. 

On the contrary the opposite is true.

...did you forget UPN got out with much lower reps than the initial proposal? Or did you forget about your ally?

T7Vrilp.png

I didn't lie.

Your denials would work a little better if you hadn't blatantly lied in this very thread:

All in all we're poor and had nothing to pay you with. 

55875336.jpg

And unfortunately we do have to deal with this, it's a damn thread posted in the wrong forum section, though I wasn't surprised by it.

As for the lost money, I would of held the money myself but I had a talk with my sister and she said she would make a nation to hold it but she has since forgotten her password. I appreciate that sis if you're reading, real helpful. 

GnWq7CW.png

>you guys aren't negotiating

UPN got lower reps by negotiating, and if you weren't so incompetent, so could you.

The reps were lowered because they were insanely high to point they were unfeasible to pay.

You could label that as negotiating but the original terms were fundamentally flawed. 

IpHGyGc.png

Your denials would work a little better if you hadn't blatantly lied in this very thread:

That was a joke post at the guy who started this thread trying to "blackmail" me.

I mean there is a meme present, c'mon. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

The reps were lowered because they were insanely high to point they were unfeasible to pay.

You could label that as negotiating but the original terms were fundamentally flawed. 

Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned m8.

You started this war, played your cards wrong and lost. That's the price you paid.

lies, Olivier Mira, there are no women on the internet

I'd prove it but she didn't allow me to record it.

Damnit Buorhann, it was given to Clarke's sister. Get your facts straight.

That ain't all That's gonna be given to her. ;)

Edited by saeton
  • Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

The take away from this thread and this war really is you surrender with your allies.  Allowing yourself to get focused by your enemies leads to desperation and your situation getting worse.

Could be VoC will pay hundreds of million in reps, could be they show their middle finger to the enemy and drag the war out and finally disband.  Whatever the case, Orbis isn't improved either way, not that some of you care, I know.

Have fun figuring this one out.  It was a good read for a while.  I'm out.

Clarke, you have got to be the most aggressively dumb person on Orbis. Why did they ever put you back in charge. I seriously feel bad for all your alliance members and allies.

I didn't do anything aggressive in nature. 

IpHGyGc.png

I imagine he meant verbally, commenting about that in regards to a war is silly.

The whole thread is silly, but well played.

I mean, uh, you jerk.

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

Is the Coalitiom really ready to fight another round of war simply to prove a point? You're not getting your money back no matter what you do. Why don't you just white peace with DEIC with no NAP and go from there. They will always live in fear that you'll roll them, and you'll be able to just roll them if they !@#$ with you again.

Also add a clause that they cant aign anymore treaties for 60 days, not that anyone would actually sign them.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Is the Coalitiom really ready to fight another round of war simply to prove a point? You're not getting your money back no matter what you do. Why don't you just white peace with DEIC with no NAP and go from there. They will always live in fear that you'll roll them, and you'll be able to just roll them if they !@#$ with you again.

Also add a clause that they cant aign anymore treaties for 60 days, not that anyone would actually sign them.

You aren't involved, therefore your opinion is invalid. You may go now.

q8nfyvc.gif

How about they just pay up, we all shake hands and walk away?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio