The force awakens in Orbis

Codonian

3 protectors? Honestly I think it's more of an insult than anything else to the protectors involved, shows they're insufficient on their own. Oh well, it is what it is, good luck. 

Given the last couple of wars, I think the more protectors the better, especially if you can get protectors that hate each other.

Edited by durmij

Given the last couple of wars, I think the more protectors the better, especially if you can get protectors that hate each other.

does that make us the third wheel in this hate !@#$, or

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

3 protectors? Honestly I think it's more of an insult than anything else to the protectors involved, shows they're insufficient on their own. Oh well, it is what it is, good luck. 

And when did people start caring what you think? :P

Adding multiple protectors to a new alliance is an evolved way of securing interests here in PW. It is a smart way to secure yourselves and your nations in your alliance - especially during times of war where once large alliances that could taken on multiple protectorates are now being pummeled and protectorates are being targeted as well. InGen is protecting an alliance with assistance from tS and Rose....I think its smart and I think we will see more of this. To me, its good politics.

• Upvote 1

That bit about protectors that hate each other irks me the most. Just breaks kayfabe completely. 

Adding multiple protectors to a new alliance is an evolved way of securing interests here in PW. It is a smart way to secure yourselves and your nations in your alliance - especially during times of war where once large alliances that could taken on multiple protectorates are now being pummeled and protectorates are being targeted as well. InGen is protecting an alliance with assistance from tS and Rose....I think its smart and I think we will see more of this. To me, its good politics.

Evolved? Not the word I'd use but fine, I suppose it could be said it's an increased measure yes. 

You say "especially during times of war" but that is when this 3 protectors business matters least. Trident was protected by BK and that didn't stop Arrgh raids during the war (though if that was official policy or not I don't know obviously). Likewise when Rose and tS duke it out and bring BK along for the ride what will this 3 protectors business matter in the grand scheme of things? If someone seeks them harm during that time then it will be meted out and then what? 6 protectors? I don't like the direction of there being more protectorates with even more protectors myself, thus my statement of displeasure. I mean nothing more then that hence why I then wished them luck so please do not misunderstand. 

• Upvote 1

That bit about protectors that hate each other irks me the most. Just breaks kayfabe completely. 

Evolved? Not the word I'd use but fine, I suppose it could be said it's an increased measure yes. 

You say "especially during times of war" but that is when this 3 protectors business matters least. Trident was protected by BK and that didn't stop Arrgh raids during the war (though if that was official policy or not I don't know obviously). Likewise when Rose and tS duke it out and bring BK along for the ride what will this 3 protectors business matter in the grand scheme of things? If someone seeks them harm during that time then it will be meted out and then what? 6 protectors? I don't like the direction of there being more protectorates with even more protectors myself, thus my statement of displeasure. I mean nothing more then that hence why I then wished them luck so please do not misunderstand. 

Pd8Bf06Sas4yQ.gif

• Wiki Mod

You say "especially during times of war" but that is when this 3 protectors business matters least. Trident was protected by BK and that didn't stop Arrgh raids during the war (though if that was official policy or not I don't know obviously). 

Trident's dual protection did protect them from Mensa though. Meaning for the most part being protected by both sides meant they didn't get dragged in & pounded into dust.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Kayfabe is dead.

0xhpMMV.gif

Pd8Bf06Sas4yQ.gif

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. You crying over something? 

qaVRduE.gif

Trident's dual protection did protect them from Mensa though. Meaning for the most part being protected by both sides meant they didn't get dragged in & pounded into dust.

Fair enough, could have been worse than it was for them.

Edited by Rozalia

Occupying the black sphere, we hold no agreements and are thus, paperless. If you wish to raid us, be prepared to meet ships from The $yndicate, Rose and Black Knights as they have honourably agreed to give their protection to us

Not really paperless are you?

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Do you see any papers between us and Rose/BK/tS? :v

There's three posts in this thread where the agreement is written down. Just because it's not written in a posh way doesn't mean they havnt purposefully posted comments that show they are protecting you. That's paper mate.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 4
T7Vrilp.png

Well yes, if you check the OP, it states that GE is protected Rose/BK/tS- as you have further implied in your post.

It is as much 'paper' as any other treaty in this game, so I'm not sure if you're trolololololololing or just a bit dim.

• Upvote 2

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I mean personally - I could see "no paper" being alliances that are like "yo we will protect you" but everyone posted official stuff, so its kinda like having paper. 

Regardless, everyone might have their own POV on paper vs non-paper treaties. Either way - this alliance rocks.

• Upvote 1

Protectorates, charters and agreements are what make you a papered alliance. Paperless literally means "no agreements with anyone except on an ad hoc basis" to me.

This alliance doesn't seem well thought out. More generals than soldiers.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

>we hold no agreements

>The $yndicate, Rose and Black Knights as they have honourably agreed

Are you just mentally deficient or are you lying?

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 3

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png