Stealing Sheepy's Spotlight

Kurdanak

Found an error that's been fixed, expect us to lose a lot of nations here at the Midnight turn  :rolleyes:

Oh no! Are we going to have less than 5k nations, now?!

Most likely, yes. This explains why the nation count was increasing so rapidly, I had thought that was a little awry  :rolleyes: Ah well, we'll see a more accurate picture of our demographic in an hour and a half.

giphy.gif

I'll be waiting. :ph34r:

• Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

I know; this is sort of ironic. But the activity stats still showed ~1.8K active nations anyway, which is more or less the norm (we're not losing nations). I wonder what the active nation count for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) is :P

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

26,462 nations have been simulated to date! 4,097 nations exist now, 1,783 nations have been active in the last week, and 495 nations have been active today. 413 new nations have been created this week, and 9 nations have been created today.

We lost a lot of nations the past couple of days  :(

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

26,462 nations have been simulated to date! 4,097 nations exist now, 1,783 nations have been active in the last week, and 495 nations have been active today. 413 new nations have been created this week, and 9 nations have been created today.

We lost a lot of nations the past couple of days :(

They were deleted.

If I remember correctly, Sheepy was looking for an app developer a while back and would likely still be interested.

To be fair it's pretty phone browser friendly, at least compared to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).
GnWq7CW.png

I play on my phone. It lags a little but tolerable. Will freeze sometimes when a lot of users are online, or I click on a thread in the forums with a lot of animated gifs lol

I know I miss a lot of funny ones :(

(no complaint just my loss there)

Game is great tho!

All the hard work is appreciated! I like the recent updates and hope you get lots more people to play.

Edited by Naturella
  • Upvote 1

But how would an app differ form a browser? A different layout?

Able to reach an even wider audience I guess? With an app we could probably get a steady stream of new players who stumbles upon this game at the play store.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)