Peace for Brotherhood of Clouds

Tenages

6 to 3 win/loss ratio for my nation, and I had to be targetted by specially-funded sharks. I didn't need aid from BoC, and indeed I evacuated all my resources to the bank before I got beiged. I can't say that I won, but my enemies didn't win either ^_^

GG, no re

for now ;)

It's pretty easy to dominate low score ranges if you know how to build up a military.  Not many do that, they just focus on growth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No, your enemies definitely beat BoC bro.  This isn't the thread for BoC bragging.  You guys fought extremely poorly and shouldn't have joined the war.  Following UPN/DEIC has gotten you in trouble time and time again.

You seem like a peaceful alliance and maybe it's time to leave TC for the 2nd time.  Make this time.....for good.

Placentica, I like you. I think you're going a bit hard on the guy, though. He's only at 150 nation score, so I understand why he's a bit proud of doing well in the war. His alliance did do a terrible job, but I'm not going to fault him for it.

That said, you really should join a different alliance man. If your alliance hasn't gotten you past 200 (peacetime) nation-score after two months, they really don't give a shit about you. Roz Wei is growing fast, has people in your range, & seems pretty cool. Go there: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1742

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Jeez these are some harsh ass peace terms imo

IDK, we hit Syndicate pretty hard. Depending on how much they managed to get out of their alliance bank, 100 mil might actually be legitimately comparable to the damage done. I have no idea about seven kingdoms though.

No, your enemies definitely beat BoC bro.  This isn't the thread for BoC bragging.  You guys fought extremely poorly and shouldn't have joined the war.  Following UPN/DEIC has gotten you in trouble time and time again.

You seem like a peaceful alliance and maybe it's time to leave TC for the 2nd time.  Make this time.....for good.

BoC as a whole may have been defeated, but this is exactly the place for me to point out that it was hardly as stacked a result as you'd like to believe. As for leaving TC, that's not my call nor my problem.

Edited by Sir_Scarfalot

Brotherhood of the Clouds agrees to pay $50million to Seven Kingdoms, and $50million to The Syndicate, as reparation for damages done.

man now i fill sad for SK they clearly got screwed over in this deal they clearly should have got 75mil out of this and Syndicate only get 25mil since you know SK took most of our alliance and well Syndicate got hit by 4members :|

BoC got off easy only having to pay 100 mil for an unprovoked aggressive war.

Congrats on peace!

Placentica, I like you. I think you're going a bit hard on the guy, though. He's only at 150 nation score, so I understand why he's a bit proud of doing well in the war. His alliance did do a terrible job, but I'm not going to fault him for it.

That said, you really should join a different alliance man. If your alliance hasn't gotten you past 200 (peacetime) nation-score after two months, they really don't give a shit about you. Roz Wei is growing fast, has people in your range, & seems pretty cool. Go there: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1742

Thanks, but if I was willing to desert BoC I'd have taken another offer by now. As I told General Kashmire (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16493), if you're unwilling to fight, and more importantly unwilling to accept responsibilty for your obligations, then you will never know peace.

My place is in BoC and I won't let them down.

• Upvote 6

IDK, we hit Syndicate pretty hard. Depending on how much they managed to get out of their alliance bank, 100 mil might actually be legitimately comparable to the damage done. I have no idea about seven kingdoms though.

BoC as a whole may have been defeated, but this is exactly the place for me to point out that it was hardly as stacked a result as you'd like to believe. As for leaving TC, that's not my call nor my problem.

You all lost 32,000 score of 43% of your alliance score in a little over a week. That is larger score than the majority of alliances in Orbis. The tide was not turning in your favor. You would have been rolled to dust had it continued. I appreciate your love for your alliance, but you have zero legs to stand on.

Likewise, as mentioned earlier BoC declared 4 wars against t$. You didn't hit hard. I encourage you to lurk more to give yourself time to grasp what is going on in the game before jumping onto the OWF.

Edited by Hodor

Thanks, but if I was willing to desert BoC I'd have taken another offer by now. As I told General Kashmire (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16493), if you're unwilling to fight, and more importantly unwilling to accept responsibilty for your obligations, then you will never know peace.

Good for you Scarfalot, don't be temped by the charms of the sand people.  :ph34r:

You're just butthurt about how badly you are getting pwned Hodor, I myself have a very sore butt

My target has decided I get to eat his purchased nuke a day. Not sure I particularly understand his logic, but since when was war logical.

Respectable, but joining a different alliance (after a war) isn't betraying them. I myself have switched alliances quite a few times but adore many of them dearly. I like GPA, Sigma, TEL (now Syndicate), Arrgh, and now Roz Wei. We have a member, a friend of mine from NationStates, that left DEIC and has good relations with them and his friends there (before the war, not sure now) but moving alliances can be good. Anyways, glad that you are loyal; but maybe be loyal to friends specifically and not the alliance brand (unless they are all your friends, like I consider myself loyal to Roz Wei completely, and my good friends in the mentioned alliances). Goodluck anyways! :D

• Upvote 3

You all lost 32,000 score of 43% of your alliance score in a little over a week. That is larger score than the majority of alliances in Orbis. The tide was not turning in your favor. You would have been rolled to dust had it continued. I appreciate your love for your alliance, but you have zero legs to stand on.

Likewise, as mentioned earlier BoC declared 4 wars against t$. You didn't hit hard. I encourage you to lurk more to give yourself time to grasp what is going on in the game before jumping onto the OWF.

So? A lot of damage was done all over Orbis. The point I'm trying to make is that, nation for nation, there were still solid victories on our end (including at least one against Syndicate, thanks for the shekels). You can't define an entire war by a few accomplishments any more than I can, unless you really don't consider us in the trenches to be worthy of consideration.

I'm not denying that the tides were against us, but this ain't chess. Once the pitched battles conclude, the asymmetric phase begins, and I have every reason to believe that BoC could have handled themselves in a long war of attrition; in fact, it would have been good for us since that shakes out the weak minded. There's a reason why they're called the tides of war, after all. Still, peace is welcome enough; to see our enemies throw all those nations under the bus was really depressing. Would it have killed you to spare, like, $100,000 in munitions/fuel to make me lose ONE of my attacks? Cheapskates.

Personally  - this peace makes no difference to me and my nation. I didn't even get a chance to fill a BoC Slot. 

I do hope that BoC finds a more...correct, path than the one they have been walking on considering their current distaste for UPN and DEIC.

Great job to all the nations who found a slot on BoC o/ 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 3