kastor confession

Alex

Sheepy confirmed for Kastor's alt.

rtO0rDW.gif

[00:34] <%Prefontaine> So you still have multi's?

[00:34] <~Sheepy> Shh, you're my multi
[00:34] <~Sheepy> I don't want anyone to find out
Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

• Administrators

Since the gig is up, it's time to delete that your Kastor alt now, right? Since it's totally not needed anymore, and all that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes i will be retiring him within 24 hours, iwill put a permenent ban on the account so every one knows he realyl doesnt exist anymore

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You made me say bad things to a fictional player.........

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Kazy: Not gonna lie, I'll have sex with any white guy if his d*ck is big enough

So you got my hopes up for nothing?

*Quits Game*

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

• Administrators

I think we're far enough down in the thread for me to say that this is a joke. If that's wasn't apparent already (I seriously hope that it was.)

<Kazy> Hey. I wanna play a joke on Orbis

<Kazy> And I need your help
<Sheepy> Um
<Sheepy> what is it
<Kazy> There was once a joke that I was a proxy account of you that you made to troll your players
<Sheepy> ok
<Kazy> I want to write up a story about why and we post it in different sentences on the forums.
<Kazy> Like you post a paragraph and I post a paragraph
<Kazy> And its basically states that we're the same person and that you made this account to troll everyone
<Kazy> And that you're sorry 
<Sheepy> we say the same thing?
<Kazy> Basically
<Kazy> Just under the 2 different accounta
<Kazy> Accounts*
<Sheepy> if you write the sentence
<Sheepy> and all I have to do is copy and paste it somewhere (not formal) then sure
<Kazy> Wanna paste it in Orbis Central?
<Kazy> You can't tell anyone its a joke for 1 hour.
<Sheepy> Okay
<Sheepy> I won't tell anyone it's a joke at all :P
<Sheepy> Am I replying to a thread or creating one or what?
<Kazy> Creating it.
<Kazy> I'll reply
<Kazy> Hold on
<Kazy> "Hello members of Orbis, I have something that has been weighting on my chest for awhile now. Back in Feburary, the game was getting stagnant, and I was getting bored. I decided to have a little fun and play a joke on Rose(they were the group I was closest too). I decided to create a huge troll account and mess with Rose, particularly Belisarus and Abbas. It
<Kazy> didn't take me long to get kicked out of Rose. I decided to keep this character active, so I went and joined and trolled more alliances, even creating a few of my own. It was all in good fun, but some haven't viewed it that way. I'd like to say that I've stayed within the rules of the game, and not allowed myself any cheats to progress at all. I've even
<Kazy> thrown out a few radical ideas I liked to see how you would view them. Its also the reason I've been skilping the radio shows under both personas, I didn't want to get found out. The reason I'm coming out and saying this now is, I've realized that several people dislike the Kazy persona. I want to apologize to anyone I've hurt in any way. It was all good
<Kazy> fun. I will most likely be retiring the persona soon. 
<Kazy> Post that. Make sure my name isnt in there. :-P
<Sheepy> In what thread?
<Kazy> Make a thread
<Kazy> Title it: Krazy Kastor Konfesson
<Sheepy> I'm not giving it an acronym of KKK
<Kazy> lol
<Kazy> I didnt notice that
<Kazy> You come up with the topic title then. :-P
<Kazy> lol
<Kazy> You actually did it
<Kazy> lol
<Kazy> They've seen it
<Kazy> People are reading it over and over again
* Kazy high fives sheepy
<Kazy> 10/10 best troll ever.
<Sheepy> I don't really think you're going to fool anyone :P
<Kazy> I disagree.
<Kazy> I'm going to stay quiet on IRC
<Sheepy> ok
<Kazy> If anyone says anything, you're Kastor. :-P
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sheepy is white, Kazy is black, I don't buy it...

I think we're far enough down in the thread for me to say that this is a joke. If that's wasn't apparent already (I seriously hope that it was.)

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well obviously. 

Kazy is of color. You're white. Kazy is a wild child and you're sophisticated and cool. 

• Upvote 3

There are no words to describe the emotional rollercoaster this thread has caused

• Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Hello members of Orbis, I have something that has been weighting on my chest for awhile now. Back in Feburary, the game was getting stagnant, and I was getting bored. I decided to have a little fun and play a joke on Rose(they were the group I was closest too). I decided to create a huge troll account and mess with Rose, particularly Belisarus and Abbas. It didn't take me long to get kicked out of Rose. I decided to keep this character active, so I went and joined and trolled more alliances, even creating a few of my own. It was all in good fun, but some haven't viewed it that way. I'd like to say that I've stayed within the rules of the game, and not allowed myself any cheats to progress at all. I've even thrown out a few radical ideas I liked to see how you would view them. Its also the reason I've been skilping the radio shows under both personas, I didn't want to get found out. The reason I'm coming out and saying this now is, I've realized that several people dislike the Kazy persona. I want to apologize to anyone I've hurt in any way. It was all good fun. I will most likely be retiring the persona soon.

</3

Edit: yay joke!

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

So who do we roll?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Suuuure it was just a joke. We're all gonna buy that now that you've apparently regretted burning your multi! :P 

• Upvote 3