BREAKING NEWS: 'Syndicate-SK secret meeting unveiled'

MrHat

7.jpg

BREAKING: Sources - Seven Kingdoms and $yndicate Corporation on verge of signing major agreement.

News leaked late last night of high level talks occurring in Tyrosh between $yndicate corporation officials, and representatives of Tenages II of Seven Kingdoms. Now our exclusive sources indicate that under discussion is a far-ranging, comprehensive agreement covering joint investment opportunities, strategic cooperation, and most-favored nation status. The agreement would represent a shattering of the status quo; for as long as can be remembered such economic cooperation with Westeros was the exclusive domain of the Iron Bank of Braavos. The Iron Bank is not known for taking such setbacks lightly; the repercussions of such a sea change will surely be felt for years to come.

This is a breaking story, it will be updated as information becomes available.

UPDATE: t$  and SK spokespeople confirm earlier reports of impending agreement

In a statement, the $yndicate board of directors said "We’re excited about our new partnership with the Seven Kingdoms. We’re always on the look out for promising investments, and partnering with dynamic, high energy clients is a cornerstone of our strategy. The first step of this partnership will be to capitalize on the strategic value of dragon glass. Events and developments in the north of Orbis which have raised demand for the precious metal, in combination with the inherent rarity of dragonglass, have resulted in a large gap in the market. We are confident that exploiting this demand will allow us to corner this high growth market and leverage it as the core of our new market power structure."

A spokesperson for Seven Kingdoms had the following to contribute: “This is the type of decisive action that leads to sustainable, lucrative ventures. Though we have worked with the econo-political power structure of the Iron Bank for centuries, recent decades have seen our treasuries slowly dry up as a direct consequence of inaction. The Iron Bank's failure to recognize, and its inability to capitalize on the increasingly essential dragon glass market is representative of the lack of innovation which has become the bank's trademark attribute. The Iron Bank's fading relevance has opened up a myriad of economic opportunities, and we are excited to exploit them alongside our new partners. Fortune, and the Seven, favor the Bold. May the Crone, she that knows the fate of all men, continue to guide Seven Kingdoms and $yndicate, and may the Smith lend his aid in perfecting this joint endeavor. In the Light of the Seven, we walk, an example for all mankind."

Edited by MrHat

lol.

Congratulations Syndicate, Condolences SK? or wait is it Congratulations SK, Condolences Syndicate? Where the !@#$ is Rozalia when you need him?

Either way, you two deserve each other. I wonder who will stab who in the back first. 

lol.

Congratulations Syndicate, Condolences SK? or wait is it Congratulations SK, Condolences Syndicate? Where the !@#$ is Rozalia when you need him?

Either way, you two deserve each other. I wonder who will stab who in the back first. 

I'm sure the safe word is "Profit."

Either-way, interesting if true and a nice distraction if not. Good to see SK moving again either way.

• Upvote 1

lol.

My money is on tS. They're some shady mother !@#$ers.

Congrats to you two, etc

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

lol.

Considering your history, im sure you will be the one stabbing.

You are very good at it.

• Upvote 1

lol.

Well you know what they say, birds of a feather flock together ;) I also wish you the best of luck in giving VE what it wants.

Lxr4VfE.png

Laughable coming from you.

Wait ....

Seven Kingdoms admits they were planning to backstab Rose and Vanguard. Syndicate planned to &#33;@#&#036; over Rose and VE. I have strong connections to all 3 alliances.  SK was going building a coalition to take out Rose/Vanguard after using those 2 alliances to take a beating for them in a war. Of course I hold some grudges to them and most likely won't be seeing myself allied to them anytime soon. Rose is the alliance that allowed the founding members of tS to use their AA to gather ourselves before launching and has been one of my closest allies throughout most of my PW Career. VE was one of the first alliances other than Rose and BK than I started pursuing as foreign affairs opportunity in tS. If my memory serves me correctly we targeted VE as a potential ally while there we only still the few original members and were still quite a bit smaller than us. Vanguard was my brain child and baby, coming from the merge of GR and ESA. So yea, when your alliance (mainly Partisan) was plotting to &#33;@#&#036; over 2 of those alliances I sure as &#33;@#&#036; did let them know. You may see it as being a "traitor" or a "leaker" all you want, I see it as being a loyal friend and ally to those who have been great friends and allies to me. Unlike the majority of you people out there, I keep my word to my true friends and I don't just blindly follow someone because I'm not actively involved in politics enough to actually know what's going on. Go back to your hails and congratulations and being the mindless sheep you are.

Wait ....

Seven Kingdoms admits they were planning to backstab Rose and Vanguard. Syndicate planned to !@#$ over Rose and VE. I have strong connections to all 3 alliances. SK was going building a coalition to take out Rose/Vanguard after using those 2 alliances to take a beating for them in a war. Of course I hold some grudges to them and most likely won't be seeing myself allied to them anytime soon. Rose is the alliance that allowed the founding members of tS to use their AA to gather ourselves before launching and has been one of my closest allies throughout most of my PW Career. VE was one of the first alliances other than Rose and BK than I started pursuing as foreign affairs opportunity in tS. If my memory serves me correctly we targeted VE as a potential ally while there we only still the few original members and were still quite a bit smaller than us. Vanguard was my brain child and baby, coming from the merge of GR and ESA. So yea, when your alliance (mainly Partisan) was plotting to !@#$ over 2 of those alliances I sure as !@#$ did let them know. You may see it as being a "traitor" or a "leaker" all you want, I see it as being a loyal friend and ally to those who have been great friends and allies to me. Unlike the majority of you people out there, I keep my word to my true friends and I don't just blindly follow someone because I'm not actively involved in politics enough to actually know what's going on. Go back to your hails and congratulations and being the mindless sheep you are.

That would be believable if you literally didn't say on irc that you finally got your revenge on Partisan.

Either way, if your more loyal to Alliance A then Alliance B, you should join Alliance B. You're still a traitor. I don't hold it against you though. Leaking can be fun I suppose.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

That would be believable if you literally didn't say on irc that you finally got your revenge on Partisan.

Either way, if your more loyal to Alliance A then Alliance B, you should join Alliance B. You're still a traitor. I don't hold it against you though. Leaking can be fun I suppose.

I did join the alliance I'm more loyal to ;)

and yeah, I did get my "revenge" on Partisan I guess. I prefer the term Opportunist over traitor ;)

I still believe there's lots of good and respectable tS members. Our history stretches many of Orbis years, and I respect most of them as a result. tS needs more meatshields for the next big war. If they're to be a major power they need to make the proper arrangements. This move is, by default, a solid one on their part.

Whereas SK has been on the backburner of politics and relevance since "The First Great VE War" tS has been gaining steady ground. They play their cards right, and actually matter because of it. That being said, best of luck tS, you're earning your keep well.

Edited by Robert House

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Wait ....

Seven Kingdoms admits they were planning to backstab Rose and Vanguard. Syndicate planned to !@#$ over Rose and VE. I have strong connections to all 3 alliances.  SK was going building a coalition to take out Rose/Vanguard after using those 2 alliances to take a beating for them in a war. Of course I hold some grudges to them and most likely won't be seeing myself allied to them anytime soon. Rose is the alliance that allowed the founding members of tS to use their AA to gather ourselves before launching and has been one of my closest allies throughout most of my PW Career. VE was one of the first alliances other than Rose and BK than I started pursuing as foreign affairs opportunity in tS. If my memory serves me correctly we targeted VE as a potential ally while there we only still the few original members and were still quite a bit smaller than us. Vanguard was my brain child and baby, coming from the merge of GR and ESA. So yea, when your alliance (mainly Partisan) was plotting to !@#$ over 2 of those alliances I sure as !@#$ did let them know. You may see it as being a "traitor" or a "leaker" all you want, I see it as being a loyal friend and ally to those who have been great friends and allies to me. Unlike the majority of you people out there, I keep my word to my true friends and I don't just blindly follow someone because I'm not actively involved in politics enough to actually know what's going on. Go back to your hails and congratulations and being the mindless sheep you are.

Cynic,  keep saying that to yourself someone ( just you ) might actually believe it. You are in denial son.

Wait ....

Seven Kingdoms admits they were planning to backstab Rose and Vanguard. Syndicate planned to !@#$ over Rose and VE. I have strong connections to all 3 alliances.  SK was going building a coalition to take out Rose/Vanguard after using those 2 alliances to take a beating for them in a war. Of course I hold some grudges to them and most likely won't be seeing myself allied to them anytime soon. Rose is the alliance that allowed the founding members of tS to use their AA to gather ourselves before launching and has been one of my closest allies throughout most of my PW Career. VE was one of the first alliances other than Rose and BK than I started pursuing as foreign affairs opportunity in tS. If my memory serves me correctly we targeted VE as a potential ally while there we only still the few original members and were still quite a bit smaller than us. Vanguard was my brain child and baby, coming from the merge of GR and ESA. So yea, when your alliance (mainly Partisan) was plotting to !@#$ over 2 of those alliances I sure as !@#$ did let them know. You may see it as being a "traitor" or a "leaker" all you want, I see it as being a loyal friend and ally to those who have been great friends and allies to me. Unlike the majority of you people out there, I keep my word to my true friends and I don't just blindly follow someone because I'm not actively involved in politics enough to actually know what's going on. Go back to your hails and congratulations and being the mindless sheep you are.

I did join the alliance I'm more loyal to  ;)

and yeah, I did get my "revenge" on Partisan I guess. I prefer the term Opportunist over traitor  ;)

You have managed to completely take the sting out of your own argument, by contradicting yourself within one post after being called out on your bullshit. This was never about 'loyalty to Rose and VE' for you, for you do not know loyalty of any kind. This was and has always been about sating your own ego and extracting revenge over a grudge which is rooted in events which occurred in the past, and which were entirely of your own makings. It's a shame that you burn bridges behind you the moment you 'move on' from somewhere. 

You acquired evidence of my (and Syndicates) FA plans, which explicitly stated that we planned to 'move away from VE' as we believed relations had hit a point of no return. The 'war' with covenant was a jointly established goal in high government channels. Now, there were differences of opinion in terms of method, order and timing, and this is where I went my own way in speeding up the timeline with the plan as described in the logs- without full agreement from VE/Rose.  This too was readily shown in those logs. This is something I have privately apologized for. The same logs furthermore explicitly stated that we were not looking to !@#$ anyone over, and that we were looking to put us all in a position to come out okay despite the parting.

You decided to take the logs and provide your own spin to them, highlighting out-of-context segments and neglecting evidence that would take the sting out of the matter a bit. I can only assume that you did this solely with the intention of achieving your purpose of driving a wedge between Syndicate and its allies, and discrediting me. It's unfortunate that you succeeded, as subsequent events have led us to a situation where we find ourselves entirely enstranged from once-close allies.

We have adapted to the situation, and have refound our footing in the world. And we sincerely hope that the Entente continues to thrive, that we may one day leave the animosity behind, and that we may coexist and rebuild burned bridges one day. With you in their ranks spouting continuous venom, I suspect that the stream of information which is already muddied, will only be poisoned further with spin, lies and half-truths.

Should anyone in Rose or VE - government or member alike - wish to discuss the leaks and/or the events that led to our departure from Paragon and the subsequent deterioration of the tS-VE relationship, please consider this an official invitation to contact me. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have not been, and will not be looking for animosity between our respective alliances, and we will continue making attempts at opening and maintaining cordial relations.
Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Ah ha! See? There are the Iron Bank references. o/

Like Partisan or myself would let this opportunity go by. The royal spokesperson of Seven Kingdoms has learned well from our example. When asked for comment, one should irritate and inflame powerful foreign entities at all opportunities.  :ph34r:

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif