A Final Asgard Announcement

Greatnate

Today I have the unfortunate duty to announce that Asgard no longer exists as an alliance. After 373 days on Orbis, nearly all of it as a top 20 alliance, the members have elected to split between our good allies in Alpha and a new alliance (the King’s Parliament). The reasons for why probably only matter for those formerly in the alliance so I won’t get into it here. Officially, debts to Asgard transfer to Alpha, treaties with Asgard do not. Our thanks to our allies who’ve been great. Cheers to a promising future in Alpha.

Today I have the unfortunate duty to announce that Asgard no longer exists as an alliance. After 373 days on Orbis, nearly all of it as a top 20 alliance, the members have elected to split between our good allies in Alpha and a new alliance (the King’s Parliament). The reasons for why probably only matter for those formerly in the alliance so I won’t get into it here. Officially, debts to Asgard transfer to Alpha, treaties with Asgard do not. Our thanks to our allies who’ve been great. Cheers to a promising future in Alpha.

but not to a promising future for King’s Parliament?

• Upvote 4

Greatnate jobbed out to William Mannax big time. Kings Parliament is over brother jack dude, and Asgard got pinned 1-2-3 in a loser leaves town match.

You really should have gone with Rose though, regardless congratulations to them, condolences to Asgard.

• Upvote 1

Ahoy had a great time fundraising with you lads in the past. Sad to see you lads set sail on the open seas. Have fun getting drunk in your new homes wherever you so happen to find yourself. Cheers mate and o/ Asgard. arrgh!

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Sorry to see Asgard disband. Good luck to all with Alpha and King's Parliament.

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

You were amazing allies and while it's sad to see Asgard go, I'm glad we still have you close by! :)

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

I was hoping you would make a thread, as seeing Asgard silently fall out of the rankings just didn't seem to give you guys enough credit. Asgard has been around for so long, it's a really weird change.

Reminiscence aside, I'm glad to see both a new alliance come of this, alongside support for a pre-existing but deserving alliance. :)

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1