Radio show part two?

Prefontaine

Don't think I'm going to end my boycott on your shitty radio show.

#KillRadio

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I listened to most of your radio shows (a few months late, but whatever, helped me catch up with history). It was pretty awesome. If you wanted a normal person's perspective, I might be able to join sometime.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

#kimmy4host

I like to think pre and I dont agree on many things, which is a good thing with multiple hosts, as no one really wants to see a circle jerk. The people would want debates.

And by host i meant in rotation. Couldn't do that !@#$ every week. Pre is some schedule messiah

Edited by Kim Jong-Il
  • Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Tenages and Tim are all you need.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

This is exciting, I'd cohost once or twice. Also it goes without saying, Tim and Tenages for sure. I'd love to hear some Mensa and BK representation as well.

And by Mensa I hope you don't mean Pfeiffer.  'Cause no one should hear that.

Priest of Dio

I'd like someone from Rose or Mensa gov for the first show. I've some questions for you idiots.

Haha, that's a solid way of securing someone that could answer your !@#$.

Truth be told though, the only one person that could answer for Mensa would be Pfeiffer and knowing him, I doubt he'll entertain your questions with the answers you want to hear.

I'll bring popcorn just in case.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

You can't silence me!!! Even if my first show probably set VE public relations back months if not years.

The public has the right and the privelege to know my opinions!  Ya gotta give the people what they want.

Just announce on the radio show that you dislike Mensa. Both you and Prefontaine can go to town on that subject and drastically increase your PR value while also possibly undermining Mensa's ties to their allies!

win/win propaganda radio~

• Downvote 1