Odd Squad Disbands.

Katerina

I think I will end up remaking it, and anyone who wants to come over can do so, but I will likely have no help and be a sole leader so it will have a life expectancy minimum of 2 weeks before it crashes and burns. All good Ansom things must come to an end anyway.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

After reading the corresponding game report, I'm pretty shocked. I truly wish the best to the people on the opposite side of this situation from whoever "becca" may be.

• Upvote 2

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

After reading the corresponding game report, I'm pretty shocked. I truly wish the best to the people on the opposite side of this situation from whoever "becca" may be.

It don't matter. 

Ansom, for what it's worth, that bit about "I'd have to press charges and I won't" in the game report isn't really how things work. And you should consider that you may not be viewing the situation with the clarity or objectivity it deserves. You should show the messages to a responsible friend or relative and ask them to help you decide what to do. (Unless Katerina happens to know where you live and who the relevant authorities would be). 

Ansom, for what it's worth, that bit about "I'd have to press charges and I won't" in the game report isn't really how things work. And you should consider that you may not be viewing the situation with the clarity or objectivity it deserves. You should show the messages to a responsible friend or relative and ask them to help you decide what to do. (Unless Katerina happens to know where you live and who the relevant authorities would be). 

I don't want it. I will deal with it in my own way.

Ansom. We aren't exactly friends and I won't say anything about you pressing charges. That's entirely your own decision.

But please remember that the things Becca wrote to both you and Katerina are sick and disgusting. It's easy to take these things to heart when depressed, I really do know that, but remember that the individual in mind don't know shit and everything they're saying is wrong.

I don't think, and I'm pretty sure you do too deep inside, thinks of you in the way she describes. Your previous partners may have fallen out with you, but that happens. Doesn't mean they think that way of you. No normal person would.

And, you do not have to take that kinda verbal abuse. You deserve better. Please remember that.

Sorry for being OOC.

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No. I can tell you objectively that you don't. 

• Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No. I can tell you objectively that you don't. 

Doesn't mean it's true or that you're right, it's your opinion. I think I would know being myself whether or not I deserve to be treated someway or not and I do. 

Doesn't mean it's true or that you're right, it's your opinion. I think I would know being myself whether or not I deserve to be treated someway or not and I do.

I don't think any of my words will be very convincing. You don't know me, and I don't know you. I hope you can get professional help though. Don't let voices on the Internet echo negative voices within.

Anyway, I'll stop posting now. But pm me if you ever wanna talk.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 4

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Ansom deserves anything he thinks he deserves but a person maltreating another human being in this day and age is UNACCEPTABLE.

The way you answer Ansom just gives you a reaction of pity and hate, which just makes it worse, I believe The Cobra Effect applies in this situation.

I do sympathize with you, I know a lot of people who are in the low but that doesn't excuse stepping or letting others step on your self-worth and well being.

Edited by Edward The Legend
  • Upvote 2

If telling someone to an hero is a terrible disgusting thing there must be a lot of terrible disgusting people out there cos I used to get 2-3 such hate mail messages a day in erep

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Maybe it's just you. I don't get any hate mail at all let alone daily, numerous times. Truth is ansom is sorta a clown, he may have reasons to explain this. Simple fact is as a person to another, I wish him well and believe he has every right to obtain happiness. Doesn't mean I have to help him or talk to him. Just don't want the obvious outcome to become reality!

• Upvote 2

Maybe it's just you. I don't get any hate mail at all let alone daily, numerous times.

In that other game there were a ton of folks from the Balkans, a subset of whom seem to take gaming to an extraordinarily personal level.  Also Ajay who used to hunt several of us down on irc just to make RL threats.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Alright this thread is getting just as derailed as the last one. Let me sum it up for everyone. We have a slight reform going, but there will likely be an avoidance to posting, I think the idea is to stay out of everyone's hair. I understand we're all being irritating with our drama. The sooner we can stop commenting on this and the sooner a mod can lock this thread the better. I'm gonna avoid posting in the main board, as a couple people have asked me to do a post gag anyway and with as much of a stir I can cause in a matter of seconds, I think it's going to be in the best interest of everyone. That being said, let's just drop it. Nothing more to say, I appreciate people reaching out to me, but it's off topic and it'd be better if you took it to an in game message though it is appreciate nonetheless. I apologize to Spite for fighting with them yesterday and would like to reach out to them as well, because you shouldn't be getting hate messages either. Anything further please just address us in game. This has all been a cluster!@#$, I understand it, but let's lay all this shit to rest and get on with the game. Is that a difficult request to follow?